It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science backs it I saw it here on ATS on a thread our brain and Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This will be a wild one but it's backed by some of Lady scientist I actually saw three years ago on a thread right here and boy did she have science Authority I think she was in the New England Journal of Medicine

Not sure about that but she pointed out that verse phrases of scripture in the Bible in the relationship with Jesus would heal your brain whereas normally the brain suffered deterioration.

Man she had MRI imaging to back her story.

But that's not really what this is about this is about reading God's word in every time you read it it hits you differently like magic.

I'm not kidding do you believe me so after reading the Bible for 50 years bring that 6th decade as you read the phrases your brain interprets them differently magically differently.

I kid you not Brothers.

Not only that but it's like a Never Ending Story it's like God can lay so many new thoughts from you reading the same phrase.. but he could never run out of new twists for you.

So some people say read the Bible daily it's true every time you read the Bible you know you flip it open and there's the pages and just hit the pages with your eye bam, bam, there it is a phrase that'll knock your right over
edit on 20-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So the lady in that thread she looks so professional so intellectual, a good looking girl, and her presentation I saw the thread wasn't abbreviated it was pretty complete

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Let's add one more thing.

This one can be abbreviated and truncated I'll just write.

Check out a Chuck Missler video on us living in a simulation.

Reality no God it's as if God is dealing with us while remaining hidden a little.... hey probably due to the devil's bargain.

Yep that's a clause in the devil's bargain God has to stay hidden now the devil he can go out and romp and stomp

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So what I'm saying I guess now that I think about it is when you go to open the pages of the Bible and your kind of so caught up in the day and you flip the pages open in UCF raise and it takes about a half a second and you're gone.

It's as if you're gone on a cosmic Journey with the creator of the universe is your brain is swimming in the fact that you just been hit by a completely new idea reading that same old phrase

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It IS amazing how words on a page *ahem* screen can paint a picture of an idea or...thought processes by the author of said work.
I know your Ops by the thread title now. Every time..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Some of the meds they give for strokes actually stop the brain from healing. Those medicines were not made by god. I studied some of the meds used because my mother was on some of them and after she was put on them she never got any better anymore. The information on those meds states that suppressing that can keep the overexcitation of the brain from causing more damage, but it also stops the brains healing process. How convenient.

So did this person's brain heal because she was religious and avoided manmade medicines, believing god would heal her? Meditation or praying does not work the same as the meds I am talking about, both of those stimulate healing along with lowering brain excitability. You actually heal. That is just the way our brains work, it is the prayer that actually does the healing, not god....unless you want to believe it is god since god gives us the reason to pray. But meditation works similarly, that does not require a god but is usually related to some religions in India and around that area of the world and spreading out. Positive energy heals.

By the way, not all of the meds do that when it comes to strokes, but some of the common ones do. I do not remember which classes of meds do that off hand.

edit on 20-6-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join