It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ooh This One is Fun -- Orb Landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.mufoncms.com...

Nice details. Good reflection effects (if fake). Entertaining. Not a very strong narrative but what the heck. Is it "real?". Well...

Clinton, New York. 6/13/2020

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I just read the case file on the CMS.
No investigator assigned yet.
The witness claims the audio was removed due to swearing.

I say it was removed because we would hear the distinctive buzz of the drone carrying that light.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Vehicle drives past and doesn't even stop.

It must have looked effective.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I just read the case file on the CMS.
No investigator assigned yet.
The witness claims the audio was removed due to swearing.

I say it was removed because we would hear the distinctive buzz of the drone carrying that light.

That is definitely one area I would like to explore more in the future -- sound analysis. Most videos have sounds these days unless edited out, but using a program like Audacity that has a pretty straightforward noise reduction and spectral analysis could help pick out quiet drone noise, or even distant jet and helicopter noise.. Or on the other hand reveal the weird oscillations of an alien transdimensional drive. Whole new area of study.

Of course, it would not be for the overly-sensitive, as half or more of videos include some reference to reproductive or eliminatory functions and exhortations to deities, frequently combined.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Vehicle drives past and doesn't even stop.
It must have looked effective.

Would you really stop? People are funny. I'd just assume it was some kind of video production and keep going. Takes a lot to get me to stop. I'm going somewhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The thing is dropping a terminator. This type is very shy and doesn't like to be seen naked, so mission aborted.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The thing is dropping a terminator. This type is very shy and doesn't like to be seen naked, so mission aborted.

It's just a Baby Terminator. Not a Terminator that kills babies, but...you know.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Drone. It didn't even move like ball lightning.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Probably. But is it just obscured because of the bright light? Because I don't see any piece of it. Also, would it move enough air to stir up the dirt and plants in the vicinity? Because it's not doing that either.

Either way, if that thing headed toward me and I didn't know what it was, I doubt that my curiosity would outweigh my desire to GTFO.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Having no sound makes me suspect that they're drones, but no disturbance of dirt/dust close to the ground is slightly puzzling.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: HalWesten

Probably. But is it just obscured because of the bright light? Because I don't see any piece of it. Also, would it move enough air to stir up the dirt and plants in the vicinity? Because it's not doing that either.

Either way, if that thing headed toward me and I didn't know what it was, I doubt that my curiosity would outweigh my desire to GTFO.

At night? Without the proper lenses on the recording camera? You bet. I don't know about the air moving but the light looked like it was pretty dusty when it moved over that dirt patch. I think my curiosity would get the best of me if I saw something like that and it was that close. I'd want to know what it was. If I got blasted by a ray gun at least we'd all know it was a real alien.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Drone with a bright flashlight taped to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks to be a drone, the reason you can't see any of the dirt moving is due to the way it was filmed. Poor rez on a modern phone, really now? then there is the point that the vehicle just drives by, the person filming doesn't move quicker out of the way, and lets not over look the fact that the filmer of this moves the camera in the direction before the "mystery" light travels in that direction. This is just a drone being used to create a fake UFO video at best, or a person exploiting a video of a drone at worst.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Looks to be a drone, the reason you can't see any of the dirt moving is due to the way it was filmed. Poor rez on a modern phone, really now? then there is the point that the vehicle just drives by, the person filming doesn't move quicker out of the way, and lets not over look the fact that the filmer of this moves the camera in the direction before the "mystery" light travels in that direction. This is just a drone being used to create a fake UFO video at best, or a person exploiting a video of a drone at worst.

I do kind of like the plasma-like effects of the light. If they could let it play out and get it to disgorge a little creepy alien, that would be extra cool. Then they could end it with a run or attack.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Laser on glass

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Laser on glass

I don't know. It seems to be a real object (i.e., not a light shining on glass). Plus, that would mean the person filming was carrying a window around with them.

No...it looks too much like what a drone with a bright light would look. It seems quite plausibly to be a drome, almost to the point of it likely being a drone.

edit on 2020/6/20 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The case has been assigned to a local investigator.
However, I lack confidence in this particular investigator.

I'll keep an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Exactly.
A drone with a flashlight, or a Lume cube.
Hence why the audios been removed.

top topics

join