It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This topic may be of note in September be leaning towards Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So my timeline for scripture is fairly accurate.

Anyway we'll know by September if it's anywhere in the ballpark.

So if we seen more Global unrest and social division then a confused individual filled with Terror can look 4 the time where the scripture States the deadrise and getting Immortal bodies and the Believers get Immortal bodies right there in the middle of September.

We should see some terrible social disruption like through August what that give us time to reflect on their inner selves in see a new side of reality just in time to get any mortal body if you believe what Jesus did getting himself on the cross and shedding his blood to atone for all that one time, he said it is finished.

If we can accept that after seeing the turmoil that might appear in August starting maybe July 30 which is the 9th of Av..... I'm talking social turmoil and possibly limited nuclear involvement in Israel with Iran and Russia

If we can accept that the history of mankind looks like it's in the balance then it seems to me when could find sanctuary from all the headache in a relationship with Jesus.

A relationship with Jesus includes magic in your life magic in your State of Mind magic to give you peace no matter what.

I'm here to say about about September 17th in the United States which coincides with September 18th and Israel which is the Feast of trumpets, is when we may see the dead rise and get your mortal body and the Believers will be given Immortal bodies, but we probably won't be raptured till the 28th which is the day of atonement which is the day of priests is allowed into the holy of holies

So let's summarize if you see the crap hitting the fan July 30th or later by September 17th hit your knees you're going to Glory.

Bible says I'll be one generation that does not die, a generation that does not taste death.

And in fact the Bible says that that bunch that does not taste death will be known throughout eternity as the group who never died

edit on 20-6-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
9th of Av... it's a rough day for Israel at day they won't even smile when they get up in the morning on that day that's July 30 this year.

😎 right around there we can be on the alert and that won't give credence do the biblical story which is his story and at that point it seems to me that the fine citizens of this planet would have time to see the Jesus side of History.

Hopefully by September 16th what you think

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Oh man in that first post I wrote Jesus getting himself on the cross.

HE DIDN'T DO IT FOR NOTHING

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hitting our knees or falling flat on our face it's the normal thing to do when ya finally meet the Creator are you realize he's right there behind the veil.

Bible says Moses when he saw God fell at his feet like he was dead when the angel or Jesus has to tell him to get up

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

His arms nailed down he didn't do it for nothing

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Behind the veil? No he's not. CREATOR is nestled comfortably between your eyes. You didn't post a single thing here - you just think you did. You'll see.... Peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Clincher.

So when you see that life just doesn't have what you're looking for really and in this world there's really no follow-through on the good part.

Give your heart to Jesus......you don't say the sinner's prayer you don't have to change the way your living you don't have to do anything you don't have to say anything out loud that way no one can ever stop you from praying.

It's just that we're saved by Jesus blood not by sinner's prayer it's crimson's 15134 just for versus is what we're saved by.

It's true that the sinner prayer is the start of a surrendered life and asking Jesus into your heart is the start of a surrendered life but something about the blood Disraeli knows more about the blood than I do something about the blood had to be a tone for this realities sends is that the devil's bargain.

So if you're in the devil's bargain it take blood to cover up for the send I don't know.

So at that moment you don't have to say anything you don't have to change anything you don't have to clean up.

It's kind of like you just decide this world doesn't have really what you're looking for

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Peace bro cool cool of you

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

However Paul says what's between our eyes is a war between the spirit and the Flash Paul said there's a battle in his head and his body is the perp

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The good news on this war in your mind is when you do bad it's not you the real new creature is a spirit creature you become a new creature the one that's doing the same in yeah bugs you but that's not you it's the old man since you are a new creature ask Paul in Romans

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Let's explain that new creature the spiritual creature further when you're born that part is dead you have the Flesh and you have a soul the spirit is dead until the Holy Spirit comes to live in you at that point you're the new creature that Paul talks about

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If I may one more time when you believe in the spirit comes in you you are sealed until a certain day that's right try breaking the spirit seal.

Your sealed by the Holy Spirit until a certain day the day of redemption

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yep that's powerful stuff in that post up there.

Hey are you hurting are you needing money job security a healing speak to the problem with authority grab Jesus and then speak to the problem don't pray for Jesus to heal or to send money address the problem as if it was a mountain you wanted to get thrown into the sea.

Shirley there must be most of the out there needing a bill paid money for food a car a job a happy family address it and it might take two or three hours sometimes it only takes 20 minutes sound like a fairytale nah.

Speak to the problem with authority

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The reason you don't ask God to heal you is because he already did it he just wants you to claim it and speak to the problem your own self with his authority

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Steps down off soapbox sometimes I do like Captain Kirk used to do how to take over the whole scene standing up on a soapbox, there's someone on the wing, some, thing..... on the wing

new topics

top topics

join