It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rejects Trump administration's Attempt to Stop Publication of John Bolton's Book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bluntone22

If someones version of the truth differs from Trumps version of the truth then someones version of the truth is likely truth.

Ah , this is John Bolton we are talking here , a Known NeoCon Mouthpiece . Are you Really this Naive ? Oh , and go put a Shirt On Already .......

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bluntone22

If someones version of the truth differs from Trumps version of the truth then someones version of the truth is likely truth.

Ah , this is John Bolton we are talking here , a Known NeoCon Mouthpiece . Are you Really this Naive ? Oh , and go put a Shirt On Already .......

LOL no one trusts Bolton not even conservatives.

Trump was an idiot to give him any position in his administration
edit on 20-6-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ah , this is John Bolton we are talking here , a Known NeoCon Mouthpiece .Are you Really this Naive ? Oh , and go put a Shirt On Already

Perhaps if you'd bothered to read my replies in this thread you would know that I'm not that naive nor do I have the shirt.

Typical Trumper.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

IF...it’s truth. Let’s pretend for a moment that other people in the room where it happened have not already come forward to say it didn’t happen, this means that John Bolton is guilty of the same accusations he is slinging at the President because he said absolutely nothing at the time and now, only after someone pays him 2 million plus for an account.

He refused to testify under oath, had nothing but positive spin to spew while a Trump team member yet he allegedly witnessed behavior that could amount to illegal acts ? It’s not like Bolton hasn’t lied to the American public before, remember those weapons of mass destruction ?

I have issues with someone who is all smiles and positive spin when he gets to play and perhaps profit in the political schemes, but the minute those plans go against his own war hawkish policy he runs home and pens a book of accusations with zero proof, violates National Security by doing so, essentially leaks classified intel for a paycheck and grandstanding with the national press who hated his guts yesterday but suddenly consider him a saintly savior of their brand of democracy.

Since you failed to address the fact that the Judge admitted it was too late to stop the release of the book, he did clarify that the Johnny come lately media darling John Bolton abandoned the government review process he agreed to abide by, perhaps violated his security clearances and now has opened himself up to criminal liabilities and the potential loss of profits from the publication of his book. Me thinks Mr. Bolton is in for a tough couple of years simply due to his own anger and arrogance.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL , just Messin' with you Gorto ...................)

You would look Dapper in this one though ................

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Bolton's chief of staff says John filled the book with lies, and is thrilled that so many suckers are buying it.

www.redstate.com...

edit on 6/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
President Trump, on the Judge's Bolton book release decision/statement..

POTUS said the judge was “very powerful in his statements on classified information and very powerful also on the fact that the country will get the money — any money he makes.

So I hope a lot of books — uh, well, I probably shouldn’t hope that but whatever he makes, he’s going to be giving back. …

I think judge was very smart and very indignant at what Bolton did. It was a great ruling.

Obviously, the book was already out. It leaked and everything else. But he leaked classified information so he’s got a big problem.”
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-194886

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump, on the Judge's Bolton book release decision/statement..

POTUS said the judge was “very powerful in his statements on classified information and very powerful also on the fact that the country will get the money — any money he makes.

So I hope a lot of books — uh, well, I probably shouldn’t hope that but whatever he makes, he’s going to be giving back. …

I think judge was very smart and very indignant at what Bolton did. It was a great ruling.

Obviously, the book was already out. It leaked and everything else. But he leaked classified information so he’s got a big problem.”
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-194886

There is most likely a level of truth in Bolton's words, but he spins it with his disgruntle perspective and opinion. It's about money to him right now, if not then he should have gone before of the House, but he didn't...wonder why? Maybe because he is full of sh@t....
edit on 21-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
How you can tell if its BS or not: if Trump sues of libel, i'd expect that its BS. Trump would never sue for libel if he had something to hide. His behavior here will tell us what we need to know.

Im going to add: if you are shocked about corrupt acts in the oval office, you should likely check out of political discussions in general. Or at least stop voting. Anyone who has voted since 2004 at least is part of our problem.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join