It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rejects Trump administration's Attempt to Stop Publication of John Bolton's Book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Also opens the door to the DOJ prosecuting Bolton under the espionage act. Oh my...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

There's a long line of former civilian and military people who have worked in the administration making similar noises , to ignore that is to ignore reality anti-Trumper or not.

Indeed, many of whom are establishment parasites, some of which have been fired by previous Presidents, but lets not kids ourselves, you easily fall for gossip, as already pointed out And demostrated, deal with it.

You don't know me so ergo you don't know what I do or do not know , your belief in your own psychic powers is merely a delusion.
Hahaha, that's rich, no psychic powers here, based off your numerous failed attempts whining about the President of the United States and cyclic an predictable nature of your post, it's pretty easy to determine who, what and why, don't flatter yourself as something unique bro.

My opinion is my opinion how you or others take it is beyond my control or caring.
You cared enough to respond 😌

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump org knows releasing the book is actually an advantage !!

It exposes an old Neocon that has gone mental for one 😎

It also helps expose Democrat/Neocon alliances 😎

And you wonder why this place has gone to crapper..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"Mr Trump immediately tweeted an angry response, saying: "Wow, I finally agree with failed political consultant Steve Schmidt, who called Wacko John Bolton "a despicable man who failed in his duty to protect America." Schmidt was referring to you Mr. President. Bolton "failed in his duty to protect America" from YOU!

LOL. Just wait until the liberal nutjobs get wind of BARR's DOJ housecleaning!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

BOOM!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

It went to the crapper long before trump was president..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yes,
He really gave it to Trump,

Schmidt's response to Trump's tweet:
“He failed in his duty to protect America from you. The most failed president in American history. You are incompetent and inept. You are amoral and indecent. You are losing this election. You will be defeated and repudiated. Your legacy is death, weakness and economic collapse.”

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Now that's a classy response , all nails firmly hit on the head.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yes,
He really gave it to Trump,

Schmidt's response to Trump's tweet:
“He failed in his duty to protect America from you. The most failed president in American history. You are incompetent and inept. You are amoral and indecent. You are losing this election. You will be defeated and repudiated. Your legacy is death, weakness and economic collapse.”
Well, as Trump and others have said, dude is a radical leftist, lol.

From the judge,

"In taking it upon himself to publish his book without securing final approval from national intelligence authorities, Bolton may indeed have caused the country irreparable harm. But in the Internet age, even a handful of copies in circulation could irrevocably destroy confidentiality."

🤭

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As for the thread and its unhinged OP,

The ruling is only a temporary victory for Bolton, in that the civil case brought by the government against him over his alleged breach of his non-disclosure agreement remains ongoing. In his ruling, Lamberth strongly indicates Bolton's hopes of keeping profits from the book are not only endangered, but he could potentially face criminal prosecution for disclosure of classified information.

Lmfao, such a hollow victory, that subtle hiss as your victory deflates at the full realization of what Bolton may have potentially did.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well, the book sold out. And thousands more are being printed as we speak.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: gortex

You are free to believe truth without proof..

If it's a choice between believing an habitual liar or a former employee spilling the beans I'll lean toward the former employee.
Not saying Bolton's view is the whole truth but it chimes with what other former employees have said so it's likely closer to the truth than anything Trump says.

Yeah, sure. Hillary's book was pure fact too.

(rolling eyes)

Just because you hate Trump doesn't mean Bolton's book is truth by any stretch. It's by a guy who's pissed off because he was fired for being a swamp-dweller who disagreed with the current president's vision. Wow. Yeah, that's really going to be a special book! Good for when the TP runs out maybe, or lining a bird cage.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Ummm, obviously, political scandals rarely ever sit alone, especially considering potential classified disclosures, everybody and there mother will try and get it, lmfao, DUH.

Seriously, no thanks to pointing out the obvious, did you ses how this was a hollow victory? Bolton has ongoing cases that will threaten that mullah, no pun intended 😊
edit on 20-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: XCrycek

It went to the crapper long before trump was president..

No it didn't. There was a little bit of crap here and there pre-Trump. But the Trump boot-lick crap is completely stinking up the joint at this point. Just like Trump can't (ever) see the writing on the wall, the same can be said of his supporters.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Hillary.

It's by a guy who's pissed off because he was fired for being a swamp-dweller who disagreed with the current president's vision.

Don't you find it interesting how many "swamp-dwellers" Trump has employed only to be exposed after Trump fired them , seems like lack of judgement to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Also opens the door to the DOJ prosecuting Bolton under the espionage act. Oh my...

As I understand it, Bolton did submit his manuscript, prior to publication to the administration to verify that no secret or sensitive information would be divulged,

And the manuscript was cleared for publication by the Trump Administration at that time.

So now the administration is claiming that the book was not properly cleared? That it contains classified information that could damage the US, and that Bolton should be prosecuted for espionage because he’s releasing that information in his book?

Unless Bolton added supposedly classified information to his original manuscript after it was reviewed, which no one has thus far alleged, isn’t the failure to interdict such classified information a failure solely upon the Administration?

Sounds an awful lot like Trump trying childishly to say to Bolton “It’s Your fault I didn’t do MY job the right way!”.

Which, it seems, would be in character for Donny as far as Bolton’s assessment paints the picture.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hillary.

It's by a guy who's pissed off because he was fired for being a swamp-dweller who disagreed with the current president's vision.

Don't you find it interesting how many "swamp-dwellers" Trump has employed only to be exposed after Trump fired them , seems like lack of judgement to me.

Not everyone makes the right decision every time when it comes to people. I think some of them were hired because Trump was told they would be good for that position, only to find out they had very different ideas and wanted to continue things as they were. That's not why we elected him, we want things shaken up and the critters tossed out. Sometimes someone you think is good for a specific role turns out not to be. Actually that happens often, this is no different. The fact that it's Barr doing the replacing kind of negates your argument, no?

The Dems' response is hillarious. Chucky is whining already. He never misses an opportunity to get facetime in the news, even though most of his statements are repugnant and self-serving.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The fact that it's Barr doing the replacing kind of negates your argument, no?

Not really but it does exemplify that Trump only does things that go right while the mistakes are the fault of his underlings in the eyes of his supporters.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Obama supporters and Hillary supporters wrecked it.

But some people and their horse should consider going back to Disney Land 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

This has been thoroughly discussed in the other Bolton thread. But to summarize, it's the same empty "Trump wanted to......" B.S. we got from the people who testified at the Ukraine coup attempt.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As for the thread and its unhinged OP

I laugh every time I see one of you call someone “unhinged”.

As if not believing what a famous liar says makes you “unhinged”. The attempts by you guys to label and therefore dismiss others couldn’t be any more pathetic and transparent at this point.

I think we’re watching the death of the Alt-Right in real time. And it won’t be some blow out or big event, it’ll just be everyone rightfully turning away from you because of your toxicity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join