It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS identifier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well it appears the writing is on the wall and if this is the end it was meant to be. There has been a lot of talk of other websites and I've read users talking of keeping there same username on the new sites so we could still see old "friends" in a sort of way.

What I was thinking is if we could come together and designate a symbol that basically say I'm from ATS mfer. Like maybe attaching a &$#@+ ect.. either 1 or in a specific order at the end of your "new" username.

Like my earlier thread it's just a thought. No wrong answers and it could be a stupid idea for reasons yet unknown to me. Just thought a suttle identifier would be cool.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I used to be a member of a cigar board and when we would go to a certain online auction site for cigars we would put the initials of the website in our name field so if others bid on the same thing we wouldn't step on each other's toes. A gentlemen's agreement of sorts.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Exactly, I was thinking something along those lines. But if nobody else is interested it's just another dead end.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RATS

Refugee from ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well ive already joined a couple of sites and I used my name, SecretKnowledge and just put ATS on the end of it.

Like so... SecretKnowledgeATS

Thats about the easiest way to do it

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge
I like that, it was one of my original thoughts. I just didn't know if others wanted to be more discreet. I'll probably do 772STi@ATS or something similar.

I like RATS also. Like the way you twisted that.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"Deny ignorance" in one's signature would probably do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ten years from now I will be talking to my great grandkids and discussing how I used to belong to ATS and they won't have a clue as to what I am talking about. I will have to tell them it was a conspiracy site where we had discussions and they will assume I was here discussing soup or bread or Jam or adult Depends diapers or something.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would not suggest to mix online identities from site A to site B. You never know when they search for you. The ones that know me, know me.

But most likely that's my paranoid conspiracy mind

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I always use the same name, so if you find an ArMaP (specially with this exact spelling) it's most likely me.

Sometimes I use my real name.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ten years from now I will be talking to my great grandkids and discussing how I used to belong to ATS and they won't have a clue as to what I am talking about. I will have to tell them it was a conspiracy site where we had discussions and they will assume I was here discussing soup or bread or Jam or adult Depends diapers or something.

And the horror show that was the year 2020.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I would not suggest to mix online identities from site A to site B. You never know when they search for you. The ones that know me, know me.

No, you're not a conspirator, you identify as a Dumbass.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Dumbass

No, you're not a conspirator, you identify as a Dumbass.

Hehe well the single reason I reinstated my old Dumbass account is because I didn't want to sign up with the social media platforms and my old retarded brain remembered my log in info . If ATS 404s so will Dumbass.

Still I would hide trails and connections as much as I can. As you never know when things might move in a direction against you.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Dumbass because: Dumbass old me

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I don't hide my trails, I just leave several different ones, so "they" think I'm several different people.

top topics

join