It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick. You asked for other like sites??? Here ya go...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Some of us are at the-fringe.com already and also reddit as a backup.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Check your pm's Wookie!
G

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I don't mind filtering maybe 70% of predictable responses to MSM bombshel;ls, but which site has the most thoughtfull take on the daily MSM stories for the 8 minute response range?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I honestly do not know. I think none of us really want to leave this place, but have to prepare for when the moment arrives and surfing the address brings up an error message.

This is unpreventable and before everyone scatters into all directions, it is a good idea to gather at the reddit sub at least, as a backup. IDK if many of the regular thread posters just throw the towel now or startover at a new place. Members make places like that great, mods too of course.

Also thanks to the owners or founders of this place, for giving us a platform to voice our opinions. I think this should not be forgotten. It is easy to complain how the site broke apart, I was just here since the beginning of 2019 so I have to go with what others are saying but cannot say thank you enough.

So even if it looks like the owners want to go it dark, it is something we should respect too. However, ATS would have never been like it is now, without the members and mods, too. The living side of all this.

Turning a conspiracy board into a business might have not been the best idea, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hell if folks get to jonesin real bad, they can always hit bin ( before it's news) a fine sources of alternate breaking news.

edit on 20-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I just logged into the straight dope site, I haven't been there in years. It used to have quite a few people using it back eight or nine years ago, I guess there is more conspiracy in MSM than in conspiracy and debunking sites these days.

I don't see Rogue Nation on that list.

Love The Straight Dope, if nothing else over the years bought their books and they likely are the ones that got me searching on the internet, to begin with. That said the boards have a decidedly leftist view, they are out of Chicago BTW, but overall I like its content even politically if you want to listen to the other side.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gonna throw Cryptomundo out there

Interesting site regarding legendary and unknown beasts
edit on 20-6-2020 by TXRabbit because: context

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Unexplained Mysteries is great. I use ATS and UM only, if this goes down, I'll be moving my furniture to UM.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Agreed, I forgot to add that site on my post. Thanks for pointing it out.

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the information ..

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yep the site with "unexplained-mysteries" in its url is on my almost nightly visit list second to only ATS. "Ancient Origins" is pretty good too although that's mostly just articles but I don't post much so it's ok with me. MysteriousUniverse is worth a visit once or twice a week as well IMHO.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Godlike Productions are NOTHING like ATS except the off topic spam replies though at least I don't get randomly IP banned. I've been blocked forever after asking about why Trump kept Faucui and I guess it upsetted somebody there. ALL forums are practically gone now and it's just Reddit or Reddit now and Reddit isn't even an option since when your new you can't post anywhere except daily comment threads and agree with the mass hive.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: illece
Hi! Remember this, they were awhile ago. You now can search much much more!

Happy info! It's always good

MS

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sooga
We don't deal w GPL here...like 10 years.

That was a list from like about 10 yrs back.

No GLP. Please. We do not do/discuss GLP.
Best
edit on 07220531America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2022 09:32:05 -050032202200000005 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Whatabout The 3am Girls? 😵

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only 3 a.m. girls I'm aware of are Street "walkers", female bass players, cops, nurses, servers..unless I've missed something!?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You Forgot the BEST Alternative one to ATS .............

rogue-nation3.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hey Zanti. Nope. Thnx. I'm clueless and will ck. that out! Thnx a bunch!!!✌️

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

add these three:

Forbidden Knowledge
Rebel Wisdom
Lew Rockwell