It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Had Portraits of Democrat House Speakers Removed from Congress This Week.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that Nancy is somewhat racist, she just puts on an act that she isn't. She is from close to Hollywood, that part of California has lots of people who deceive others by acting a part. She is in no way even a middle class person, she is a rich bitch and probably has been spoiled for forty years.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: carewemust

Wait to see the 4 portraits she will put instead.

Mao
Stalin
Che Guevara
Mussolini

Maybe she'll start a new row of portraits, featuring:

Barack
Adolph
Jussie
D-Bang (MS-13 Idol)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Destroying history and rewriting it is the end goal.

Disgusting!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari
What's needed is a HUGE reveal of some type. President Trump should hold a prime-time speech, with expert guests/graphics, to educate Americans on the FULL history of Slavery and Oppression in America.

Not leave huge holes, because it's culturally/politically embarrassing to Democrats, like the MSM does.

Do you mean like on the DNC website where they just skip 100 years of their history?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Pandering to deranged liberals by ripping up the State of the Union speech on live TV wasn't a good look either.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I also saw something about Nancy's Father dedicating two statues of racists. But of course, the media has been told to never ask her about that ceremony.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sacredfox
Destroying history and rewriting it is the end goal.

Disgusting!

It's probably occurring under the radar too. Grade-school history books are probably being edited as we speak.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari
What's needed is a HUGE reveal of some type. President Trump should hold a prime-time speech, with expert guests/graphics, to educate Americans on the FULL history of Slavery and Oppression in America.

Not leave huge holes, because it's culturally/politically embarrassing to Democrats, like the MSM does.

Do you mean like on the DNC website where they just skip 100 years of their history?

RE: democrats.org...

I see what you mean. The webpage is devoid of solid wording because so much is left out.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am pretty sure that Nancy is somewhat racist, she just puts on an act that she isn't.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to learn that she's in this group photo of Democrat KKK women.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

"I guess as of this week, Pelosi no longer supports ALL Democrats, regardless of their past?"

That can easily be framed as a positive thing, in so far as casting Pelosi in a false but favourable light, promoted by MSM as doing the *right* thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I see what you mean. The webpage is devoid of solid wording because so much is left out.

Or what they may put in.

For more than 200 years, our party has led the fight for civil rights, health care, Social Security, workers’ rights, and women’s rights.

2020 - 200 years puts this back to 1820 and before.
Didn't someone say the democrats of the day were pro-slavery?
edit on 19-6-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

To be fair, she did quite a bit to drink that night...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

They had hung in the Capitol for decades, honoring

Robert Hunter of Virginia, who served as speaker from 1839 to 1841,
Howell Cobb of Georgia, 1849 to 1851,
James Orr of South Carolina, 1857 to 1859,
Charles Crisp of Georgia, 1891 to 1895.

"There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress, or in any place of honor, for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the Confederacy
!

I never liked Nancy , but on this I'm ..

Why were we honoring a bunch of traitors to a breakaway state, hell bent on preserving their slave culture, I'm sure many more fellen heroes are deserving of those honors, Why don't we have a pic of General Santa Ann up there while we are at it,

edit on 20-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I had a history teacher in high school that was all about civil rights and black history. Not once was this date ever brought up until now.

It's called selective outrage.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Any clues?

malcolm x
castro
obama
a black square

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: CharlesT

I had a history teacher in high school that was all about civil rights and black history. Not once was this date ever brought up until now.

It's called selective outrage.

Because your history teach sucked..??
edit on 20-6-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Any clues?

The first one is easy to guess.....Obama.

One of the other 3 could be an upside down cross.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Obviously

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi Had Portraits of Democrat House Speakers Removed from Congress This Week.

don't cha know ---- No Images of idol worship are allowed on Sharia room walls....
only Arabic motifs permissible
edit on th30159265857220092020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA

just a side note... back in central PA in the late '50s and early '60s... I heard of Juneteenth because I paid attention to the Black/Colored People there in Harrisburg/York/Lebanon/Hershey/Palmyra and the Pennsylvania Dutch country of central Pa.
or perhaps the blacks I knew were just more open with me and let me hear their private conversations, including their 'whispered' independence day
edit on th30159265943520232020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

They had hung in the Capitol for decades, honoring

Robert Hunter of Virginia, who served as speaker from 1839 to 1841,
Howell Cobb of Georgia, 1849 to 1851,
James Orr of South Carolina, 1857 to 1859,
Charles Crisp of Georgia, 1891 to 1895.

"There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress, or in any place of honor, for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the Confederacy
!

I never liked Nancy , but on this I'm ..

Why were we honoring a bunch of traitors to a breakaway state, hell bent on preserving their slave culture, I'm sure many more fellen heroes are deserving of those honors, Why don't we have a pic of General Santa Ann up there while we are at it,

Charles Crisp spent his military career in a union prison. Wasn't until after the war that he went to law school became a judge and then later ran for congress. His portrait was there because he was a speaker of the house not because he was a confederate soldier. Now if Santa Anna was a speaker of the house than yeah i would say his portrait would belong there. However he wasnt might also intrest you to know he was British his parents immigrated here after he was born.

AllI see this as being is an attempt to whitewash history pun intended.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join