It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new summer mask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello ATS members. I'd thought I'd update you all about the new summer masks that are now available here in Japan and probably going to be shipped around the world.
The material being used is what they make summer underwear out of. Sorry, the material was only presented as " summer underwear material". If I can find out what it is , I'll post an update.

Today, I try my best to show you how to make a homemade summer mask to be worn outdoors or indoors when shopping. I got this idea from taking points on how the Japanese make their mask. What I did is take it one step further. I'll have pictures on it later in the day on this post. Stay tune.

As we all know now, Japan has now going forward with "opening up " travel within the country. Bottom line is this: Its summer now. No society can remain stable if it becomes an " open door prison". ( I posted many times about that, in my "street talk" ) Japanese govt. although those in charge of this country are mostly nearing "above retirement age" ( in other words we still have people like almost 80 years old in charge of our lives ), they have one thing going for them and that is "common sense". They realized now in order for Japan to survive ( remember we are an island of people ) people must be free to leave their homes. There are many things to consider here, but it comes down to now this: wearing a mask to help stop the spread of the deadly and HIGHLY contagious corona virus.
People, my latest post ( you can find it ) says something like this: the virus may not actually leave you once you've been healed
That is important to know. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video

edit on 0600000009582020-06-19T18:58:09-05:00580906pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thanks for this info, MM … it is very much appreciated!!

It is still my goal not to get this bug, in order to keep my wife from ever getting it. Both my parents, and my oldest daughter HAVE had it, and recovered (so far). They all live in a different state than I do, and I have not been exposed to them, but still, it is now hitting 'family'.

Masks are important, and -- even in instances when they can only decrease the dose of a person's initial exposure -- every little bit helps!

edit on 19-6-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
They actually look like they fit better than what most people around here wear. I see a lot of variations here people are either making or buying. All of them pull on the ears though, I do not want to look like dumbo, I wear the kind with the band that goes around the head. Mine does not seal well anyway, I have a beard.

join