It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice Says Trump's Supporters Belong In The Trash Heap Of History

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Susan Rice should have been put in jail a couple years ago for breaking the law. But other law breaking Democrats and several dirty GOP's have kept her out. The swamp still exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Susan Rice former UN Ambassador and former National Security Advisor under the zer0Bama sub-administration is running for the Biden selection for VP !!

She's neck and neck with Kamala Harris and maybe even Stacey Abrams !! 😆

Well she's already throwing tantrums and now on MSNBC, she makes everything "very clear" (wow Democrats are using that line of BS a lot) and says Trump and all supporters need to be sent to "The Trash Heap of History" !! 😆

Good job alienating millions of Independents that voted Trump in 2016 😆

She's a real smoke blower ain't she

UNHINGED: Susan Rice Says Trump's Supporters Belong In ''The Trash Heap Of History''

The Last Time Democrats were this pissed-off about a Republican winning a President election they started a Civil War !!😃

Is this the same lady that blamed bengazi on a youtube video?
That rice?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why do I feel I can never eat dirty rice again?
These leftists are ruining everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Why do I feel I can never eat dirty rice again?
These leftists are ruining everything.

At this point, we are lucky white rice is available.
Let alone red beans and rice.

edit on 24/6/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
IMO, Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA are decreasing the chances that Biden will choose a Black woman as his VP.

American support for their "cause" is shrinking, as they riot, destroy, and shoot people.

Biden's Black VP has a better than 50% chance of being U.S. President before Biden finishes his first term.

Democrats this November will visualize his VP, and unconsciously (or consciously) connect her to BLM-ANTIFA terrorists and the images of America being destroyed and desecrated.

They will either not go vote at all, or change their mind at the last minute in the voting booth, and press "TRUMP".

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: xuenchen
Susan Rice former UN Ambassador and former National Security Advisor under the zer0Bama sub-administration is running for the Biden selection for VP !!

She's neck and neck with Kamala Harris and maybe even Stacey Abrams !! 😆

Well she's already throwing tantrums and now on MSNBC, she makes everything "very clear" (wow Democrats are using that line of BS a lot) and says Trump and all supporters need to be sent to "The Trash Heap of History" !! 😆

Good job alienating millions of Independents that voted Trump in 2016 😆

She's a real smoke blower ain't she

UNHINGED: Susan Rice Says Trump's Supporters Belong In ''The Trash Heap Of History''

The Last Time Democrats were this pissed-off about a Republican winning a President election they started a Civil War !!😃

Is this the same lady that blamed bengazi on a youtube video?
That rice?

The same 😀

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Personally, I've always thought of Susan Rice as kind of cute.

Absolutely stunning knockout gorgeous, compared to Maxine Waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join