It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice Says Trump's Supporters Belong In The Trash Heap Of History

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Last Time Democrats were this pissed-off about a Republican winning a President election they started a Civil War

Well...there have been a couple areas of the US that has engaged in secession in Seattle and Portland.

But the easy way to deal her is to ask the following question until she gives a satisfactory answer: "Was it a video that set off the events of Benghazi? Why did you say that it was?"

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whether they belong there or not, that’s where they’ll be.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

And there is underwerks with his lips planted firmly on the ass of fascist globalists.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have a feeling if Trump wins a second term, things are going to get really ugly, really fast.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Aw, she's just mad because she was subpoenaed. 😁

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Does it really matter what she actually said ?

Not to you.
Facts seldom do.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: underwerks

And there is underwerks with his lips planted firmly on the ass of fascist globalists.

Among other places.
His brainwashing is complete, the mental illness has taken over.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I have a feeling if Trump wins a second term, things are going to get really ugly, really fast.

Lots of people and groups pissed off all around the whole World.

High stakes stuff like treaties, agreements, accords, policies, NATO money etc etc

Makes you wonder if the C19 virus was let loose on purpose and "with extra help" 😎

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You are spot-on, Xuenchen. The great resistance against President Trump comes from high level corrupt political and business leaders the world over. They understand what Donald Trump has wanted to see for America since the 1980's. And it threatens their wealth and power.

The "little" people (common Dim voters) think small, and say he's Orange, or a Liar, or...whatever. Those who control most of planet's affairs have conditioned their Liberal Democrat minions/voters to think this way.

edit on 6/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not sure of her vantage point she has sitting there in that raging dumpster
fire previously known as the "by the book" Obama Administration.

edit on 20-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I agree. You think they're violent now, just wait til they lose again.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
en.wikipedia.org...

Makes Susan Rice and most other Democrats perfect lab experiment material 😀

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Good job alienating millions of Independents that voted Trump in 2016

"And consign him and those who supported him in the senate to the trash heap of history"

Where does she mention his supporters in that 20 second clip ?

As usual you see and hear what you want to see and hear , keep blowing that smoke xuenchen.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
She belongs in prison along with Obama and his other partners in crime including Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As usual you don't quite "get it" 😎

She said this with a slight delay to "the Senate" and remember she was on MSNBC TV that has international viewers 😎

Viewers "perceptions" are always in play regardless of what somebody actually "says" 😎

👋

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Viewers "perceptions" are always in play regardless of what somebody actually "says"

Ah , I see.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Bring back dueling.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Does it really matter what she actually said ?

This should go in your signature. Truest thing you may have ever stated. Keep blowing the smoke.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't describe to you how elated I am to hear that this site is closing down.

Been a member/lurker for 10+ years and I used to absolutely love this site. So many interesting people, with weird and varied viewpoints, debating the veracity of different conspiracy theories. Those of you who joined more recently, have no idea what you missed out on. Some people would provide scholar-level research into topics complete with a bibliography and works-cited. There were some really top-quality people here.

And then something happened. A slow decline in the quality of posts that eventually lead to a precipitous dropoff. For years now the mod team has allowed a core group of 5 -10 members to ruin this website. They posted whatever nonsense popped into their geriatric sub-80 IQ brains, and then all up-voted each other. Posts calling out this behavior were subsequently removed by mods. And the owners just didn't care anymore. Their inability to face criticism for even the most mundane beliefs eventually drove off all the smart, interesting people who just got tired of talking to these bot-like drones. Their intellectual debates fell to the wayside in favor of sh*t stirring. New, interesting and smart people would show up and make a post, only to see the kind of low-quality replies it got, and then left, which only served to increase the density of the moron population.

The decline of this site can be attributed to a number of factors. Owners who don't care, mods who are very biased, and a core membership of 5 -10 people who spend all day circle jerking while they source echo-chamber websites to support their ridiculous belief-systems. This site is unprofitable because of poor leadership and the inability to deal with 10 people who now create 80% of the content on this website.

And now, the circle jerk is coming to a rapid, and unsatisfactory climax. The precious stars you've all spent your retirements earning will evaporate into the stratosphere of the internet.

The only advice I have going forward is this: if you're looking for a place to go, head over to r/conspiracy so I can watch you guys destroy that place, too.

This post was removed due to hurting feewings, so now you're reading it here. Too late. The power trip is coming to an end soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join