It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You after losing ATS virtual ego - online tulpa and Akashic Records

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

What happens to Phage, you mean?

Who the hell cares?

Probably I won't stay up too late, too often, any more.

You know what happens.

Mayhem.

The flat earthers are just waiting..............

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

For information on Lemuria? What are you interested in about it?

Here's the Wikipedia page: Lemuria

I don't have any recent information. Most of what I read about it came from Edgar Cayce and Ruth Montgomery. Another excellent book -- quite old now, but not necessarily obsolete! -- was Ignatius Donnelly's "The Antediluvian World," which sparked much further research.

Maybe you can follow some of the references and links at Wikipedia and tailor your search better.

I just found this too: Lost Civilizations: Lemuria and Mu (Evidence and Speculation)

Wiki page says it's bunk and your second link gives my browser warning signs.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Indeed an interesting thought-exercise: to contemplate the wherewithal of our online presence, and profiles.
Anything we write online, can, or could be vanished in an instant.
Like: gone.
-
And so: let us explore our attachment to these virtual profiles.
-
Mine is nothing much, really... LoL !

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What about Hyperborea?

I can never find any good crack or docs covering that mythical continent/island.

Any info on that?
edit on 19-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Wiki page says it's bunk...

Um... Okay... you're surprised???

...and your second link gives my browser warning signs.

Again... um... okay. Next time do your own homework.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What about Hyperborea?

I can never find any good crack or docs covering that mythical continent/island.

Any info on that?

Nope -- me neither! Beyond the legend itself, I've only heard or read of Hyperborea in relation to the search for Atlantis and if it could be Atlantis. I've seen suggestions that it's under ice now, perhaps the Arctic.

But no, absolutely nothing compelling.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Tulpa and Me

Once she was free
less attached to me
young and curious
her discoveries less spurious.

Metabolism of a bee
from vine to tree
Life force expended
time not extended

Now she's home
like a well-worn tome

----------
So let's see here:

The more you loose
the more likely you are to find more later.

The more you lose
the less you have.
--------------
Coyote said: When I am hungry and see many rabbits, I kill one and eat it. Coyotes don't dry, smoke, or freeze food. We leave alive for tomorrow what we don't eat today.

I said: Humans dry, smoke, and freeze food.

Coyote said: Humans are not coyotes.

------------
The second one seems easy enough:

I lost my stick but not my stone
so I have a stone but not a stick.

-------------
In conclusion:

I think what I wrote on ATS was loosed, not lost.
Although the site may become irretrievable, people will remember.
They will remember the better stuff and not the worse. That's my hope anyway.

Tulpa and I will remind each other of the better materials of ATS and not the worse. That is our hope anyway.

edit on 20-6-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
“The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.”

Isaiah 57.1

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

“The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.”

Isaiah 57.1

Sign of the Times.

To travel fast is to travel alone to travel far is to travel with others.....as Individuals who are still a part of this collective we may never know how far we go together....however rest assured the Journey we began and have shared to date is far far from over.

Something large and cumbersome is in its death throes its a good time to be out of the way before it finally crashes to the Earth. www.urbandictionary.com...

www.bing.com... ook%2bwhat%2byou%2bmade%2bme%2bdo%26form%3dEDNTHT%26refig%3d28d10728d2014e3c9e0b3c51bbd0d604%26mkt%3den-ca%26msnews%3d1%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dlook%2bwhat%2 byou%2bmade%2bme%2bdo%26sc%3d8-24%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d28d10728d2014e3c9e0b3c51bbd0d604
edit on 20-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It was fun. Hello hangover my old friend. Some healthy stuff like banana and a green bulletproof coffee would be a hack. Black it is. I'm trying to quit to sleep better. And it works

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I remember watching a 20 min 2 part Youtube vid that was about Illuminati type guy essentially disclosing to generals and corporate types about ancient civilizations found under the ice in Antarctica, humanity being the fourth race, Vimanas and ancient structures found that touched on the premise of the place being Hyperborea or linked to such.

Well before the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock started bumping their gums about blue avian aliens and Antarctica.

For the life of me, i can't seem to find the video anymore.

Just fictional all the same but it was quite professional, wish i could find it. LoL
edit on 20-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

For the life of me, i can't seem to find the video anymore.

I hate that!!! So frustrating!

Especially because that does sound intriguing. I hope you run across it again. I'll be keeping an eye out for it now too.

And it certainly wouldn't surprise me in the least. Who knows what's been found and withheld from public knowledge? We know enough of what they've already kept from us to quite reasonably wonder what else there is.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The character I play online is the same character I play offline so if ATS ceases to exist tomorrow the only thing that really changes is my "username".

Last week our internet went out and it took about 5 days before a tech could make it here to fix the problem so I dragged out what our grandgirl refers to as "ancient technology" (blu-ray player), my sketch pad, a good book and gave the old games that originally came downloaded on my laptop a look see. I tended my little veggie garden, played with my dog, talked on the phone with family, caught up on some appointments I had been putting off, etc. The week passed quickly for me.

The hubs was a whole different story! He was tripping about being without internet for a few days. I should probably just set up an intervention and thank my lucky stars it's just the internet and not crack!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Being completely without internet is a different animal.
My brain merged with the search engine. The posthuman future is already here. We create avatars and slowly die off in our human lives. My memory only uses the keywords and a catalog of sites where I can reach data. Sometimes I freeze without a translator and the well known word doesnt come to me.

What I see though, many, if not all folks from here are about to migrate to other sites in no time. They already are. So there will be a miniscule change to their online alter egos. It's not happening. Only a world war or a solar storm sending us into stone age would change anything. They would probably use their usernames over a ham radio then
It's a major psychological and metaphysical phenomena. I dont even think about the kids generation growing up on facebook and getting only pink, fake info. It's the ultimate mind and reality control. IMO many of the Mandela effects are tests too

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

One of my philosophies of life is that in out final end we get the answers to all the questions in life. And while figuring out answers now feels great, it is important to enter eternity with a lot lot of questions to be answered as it may take decades to understand the answer.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

technically it shouldn't disappear if it exists on the web archive
web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/

Even if its taken down here all the posts still exist in an archive online

so maybe the spells wont work , maybe our online personalities are permanent avatars that exist in some other dimension now

interesting , words do have power so wonder what happens with all our posts and collective writings.

edit on 23-6-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

(post by MrSensible removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: kosmicjack

Hi kj, weren't you a mod until now?

Yes..gave me an applause notice.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Don Juan?
Mecalito?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

That was fantastic. Thank you. Reminds me of someone from this site who passed but will always be in my heart. Masqua.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join