It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You after losing ATS virtual ego - online tulpa and Akashic Records

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeah. The found again freedom from the priest-like job can be refreshing like this song:

And it can be life-changing when 60% of your personality is erased. The question was what happens on a spiritual level. It probably sorts itself out but it may be a long process

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
The question was what happens on a spiritual level.

Well, Kosmicjack will cease to exist. And I'm okay with that. People thought I was a dude anyways...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Wait.

What?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Like Jack in Riddick

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
The question was what happens on a spiritual level.

Well, Kosmicjack will cease to exist. And I'm okay with that. People thought I was a dude anyways...

Yeah....DITTO on that!

I will miss ATS because there are few sites that hold my interest and fit me....or I fit. The sharing of one's thoughts and opinions does affect others. I have been affected, my attitude has changed, I've matured in my ideas and thoughts, it's all been good.

Although off topic I posted this in General chitchat but maybe some could think about this:

It's too bad there couldn't be a list somewhere of our ATS names and an email account so that if a new super cool site is found or created, invites could be sent out to those interested. Or even if a mod that is going to be willing an able to see past ATS, sets up an email account that they would make public here on ATS that we could contact them and see if there is a new site available or whatever.

Just a thought. I hate the idea of losing all the spontaneous and challenging threads here. I remember Tribe and I loved it but it died out too when the world didn't end. It took a while but slowly, it just went down and then POOF! It was no more.

If nothing else, get your emails exchanged with those you don't want to lose contact with. And I might add, I fondly remember some of the members of Tribe and wonder how they are doing. When you make connections with people, they stay through time and space. At least that's what I believe. Anyway, guess I'll say it now. I'm going to miss ATS like crazy. It has become a part of my life. Don't laugh. Not ATS, it's just a venue, but the people. Reading their posts, sharing emotions, ideas, getting to know them through their posts and I have so much gratitude that I have been able to partake of all the wonderful awesomeness of so many of the members on this site and all they have shared of themselves.
edit on 19-6-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think some of you guys need to undergo a resorption and integration of the avatar.
In the movie the dude died and became the avatar.
To let the avatar die may not be the best option in such case
edit on 19/6/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Lumenari
America?

/facepalm

LOL!!! So not that far back, eh?

Do you have a link for that?

It would explain a few things.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's the real let down, I came here looking to find answers but only found more questions.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hi kj, weren't you a mod until now?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In another reality.

edit on 6/19/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I learned quite a lot while looking for answers to some of the questions presented, actually. Sometimes the answers were found here. Often not.

But now I know everything so I'll be fine.

edit on 6/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

In another reality.

I seem to remember enjoying that reality.

Mandela effect? 😒

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 1962020 by Wide-Eyes because: Eugh

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I learned quite a lot while looking for answers to some of the questions presented, actually. Sometimes the answers were found here. Often not.

But now I know everything so I'll be fine.

Yeah....me too. Nothing more to know. I'm complete. See you on Jeopardy I guess.
But seriously....God, it's been fun. Take care, friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Lolz!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Lolz!

LMAO!

You're twisting my noodle!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

So are there any other viable alternatives to ATS that follow a similar premise and format in this day of age?

You would have thought some disgruntled individual that got himself banned or moved along would have attempted to clone or emulate the site format?

I know there are some but i mean on par with this place.

It will be missed if it does dematerialize or fall into disrepair.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Our collective mourning over the pending loss of our beloved ATS....and each other's company....is down right palpable.
edit on 6/19/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Yeah, it is palpable. I am actually a bit bummed out about it. It isn't losing the 'site' per se that bothers me most, but rather the 'people', whom I don't know IRL, but have come to know here from their input and by their names / avatars on ATS. I have learned who to ask certain things if I am needing knowledge about a particular topic, or who to watch for their posts. When ATS goes, it will take me years on another site or sites to develop that same fund of knowledge about the other people on the site(s). Getting to 'know' others is quite difficult when you never actually 'meet', and really, I am a loner anyway haha … so ATS was about perfect for me. You could talk with folks without getting too close for comfort IRL. I will miss this place.

EDIT: And, NO - I don't really want to be emailing people. Sorry for that!

edit on 19-6-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

For information on Lemuria? What are you interested in about it?

Here's the Wikipedia page: Lemuria

I don't have any recent information. Most of what I read about it came from Edgar Cayce and Ruth Montgomery. Another excellent book -- quite old now, but not necessarily obsolete! -- was Ignatius Donnelly's "The Antediluvian World," which sparked much further research.

Maybe you can follow some of the references and links at Wikipedia and tailor your search better.

I just found this too: Lost Civilizations: Lemuria and Mu (Evidence and Speculation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join