It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Idk how a man that wants to inject bleach can be credible. Would you give him the access to one of if not the biggest secret in mankind's history?

The US voters did. Much to the vexation of many.

Sure, how many voted..maybe 40%, so really, about 20 or so % thought him credible..nothing to brag out.

If he knows about Roswell, why not spill it?
edit on 22-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There's always talk of ufo disclosure when the election comes around, I think trump is learning from Hilary.
If you knew all the secrets, would you tell # for brains, because I certainly wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Please don't flog me for saying this; but I've felt this way ever since the man got elected. Since he's been in office; the Pentagon came clean about the UFO surveillance program that was being run. Also, take into account all the air pilots that came clean about the UFO they spotted while training in Virginia and Florida. Just 10 years ago; all we heard air pilots say were that they couldn't talk about it, or they would lose their flying privileges. Has anyone ever took time to think that the reason we never got disclosure is because our previous presidents were patriots? Meaning, they protect American and it's assets first. Our current president doesn't seem to take many of those qualities into consideration. Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the man's foreign policy; but maybe he is the one that will release the information about this planet being home to ET's.

A United States president stands as commander and chief. He is suppose to be the highest ranked authority in our country. Over the years, many have played around with the theory that previous presidents may have ran into brick walls when acquiring for this information. Other people believe that, previous presidents just don't push hard enough for it; or are too patriotic to release the info to the public. If Trump really wanted to leak info about Roswell, he could do it. Why hasn't he done it? Probably because he doesn't realize how big this community of truth seekers are. He might be lumping us in the category of science fictions fans that sit at home watching old episodes of X-Files.

When it comes to Roswell; many thoughts have to be considered. Was it really a UFO that crashed? Were advanced technologies extracted from the craft and acquired by fortune 500 companies? Did the military really extracted alien bodies from the crash? Would people really believe it, so many years after the incident? Would such an old case, make an impact on the world as we know it. My theory; is that he doesn't need to release info about Roswell, in order to inform the american public about this phenomenon.

There are many different things he can release information on. In my personal belief; I feel the Inner Earth theory is being slept on. Mammoth Cave is probably a strong subject. Another case; involves the Giant of Kandahar. I would much rather have Trump lift a lot of the restrictions on cave exploring and just pass a "AT YOUR OWN RISK" amendment that permits American citizens the right to explore these depths at their own risk. Once he does that, it's up to us to explore our own planet in search for the truth.
edit on 13-7-2020 by Martian1127 because: additional information

<< 4  5  6   >>

join