It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Fallingdown

Everything that comes out of the mouth of " The Liar In Chief " you know the exact opposite to be true.

Examples ?

That's awfully complicated...Trump has no problem at lying, the real problem though is, he doesn't seem to know what a lie is, he just thinks he's lying, even if he is. It's a bit like Eric Morcambe playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right places, syndrome.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What's sad is how liberals become upset/triggered every time President Trump says something, even though they feel he lies all the time. They devote a section of their mind/thoughts to another human being whom they feel lies all the time. What a waste.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: smurfy

What's sad is how liberals become upset/triggered every time President Trump says something, even though they feel he lies all the time. They devote a section of their mind/thoughts to another human being whom they feel lies all the time. What a waste.

I agree, he is a waste.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Let's be honest, Trump could not find Roswell on a map if you stuck a red pin in it. And he doesn't read his briefs. He knows nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I heard he wears boxers.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm intrigued, well until it turns out to be nothing more than a play for votes and the hyperbole that will proceed the election.

I'll happily eat humble pie if there is any sort of real truth to the matter that Trump actually produces all the same.

Hell ile eat real crap if Trump shows us an alien, your crap, my crap, Trumps orange do'do, anybody's crap, yum-yum no problem, just no jalapenos, please.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, to be fair, he can read his name in them. Its written in sharpie.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sounds like Donald and Junior doing a parody of Hillary to me.

Could be worse, they could have done a Madonna...

Warning, vulgar language from Lady Madonna.

edit on 1962020 by Wide-Eyes because: YT

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Apparently you missed the part where he mentioned releasing them after the IRS audits are completed.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

And you think they haven't been completed?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's a continuous audit. There's a satellite field office in Trump Tower. His account can't gain a penny from interest without the IRS knowing about it just as quickly as his accountants do. The audits will never stop for him, and he knows it, which is exactly why he said it the way he did.

Also, why focus on the tax returns of a business man who made his money before becoming president? How about the ones that weren't business oriented in any way, that started making millions during and after the presidency?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Sounds like Donald and Junior doing a parody of Hillary to me.

Funny that,
I always think that Trump imitates Daniel O'Donnell.....especially innn vvvvoiceeee.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: kosmicjack

I heard he wears boxers.

Jesus, don't say that..that could mean two pairs, one per side!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

the word blowjob is vulgar to you and required a warning, sorry to hear you are offended so easily

and the video seems to critize her as "not a virgin" dam she is in her late 50s when that video was made, shouldnt all people not be virgins at that point

otherwise we as a species might have problems

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So did anybody here actually hear or read what the President said. It was joking with his son. You were told it was a joke before and after the conversation.

MAGA

TRUMP 2020

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It's a bit like Eric Morcambe playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right places, syndrome.

Maybe you mean the great Les Dawson not Eric

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
If you believe Bolton, then I don't know how to help you.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Fallingdown

I honestly don't think he could keep it a secret if he did know.

There's plenty of non-alien stuff that we don't know about, surely he's privy to a little of that. I bet we've got some ludicrously cool stuff coming down the pike... bought time for another leap.

The F-35 is like the most rockin-est f-ing thing I've ever seen. And that hyper-tech SOB is at airshows.

I think the whole creation of the Space Force thing is being played down... heavily.

a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Will you admit you were wrong if you we something before the general election ?

What?

POTUS knows a lot of stuff. Trump has made several statements he wants to de-classify or atleast acknowledge classified military space assets we have. To act as a deterrence and to show the taxpayer where their money went.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: andy06shake

SpaceForce is the stupidest idea ever and the only way I could see it being remotely justified is because the government has concrete evidence of visitation and/or contact

If it's because Trump thinks our next wars will be waged in space, well then, facepalm me to death please

Yeah since China and others are standing still regarding space and they are friendly and benign. Oh, wait.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

So did Carter before them IIRC.....because he "saw something" during his campaign trail and promised to reveal whatever he found if he got into office. UFO's were dropped like a hot potato once he got into office

Rainbows
Jane

I've talked to my dad about this. So sick of the carrot in front of the nose bit. Either tell us or don't say anything.
I think that pretty much everyone these days believe there is something. Where it comes from might be of debate, the sky, the ocean, another dimension?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join