It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has info about Roswell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Along with the strange screaming noises in the sky, and floating objects seen in the clouds, is this setting the stage for operation blue beam fake alien invasion?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
The half black alien said I could keep my doctor and my premium would go down. Both greasy lies.

Tough when there's just that one lie compared to like the 10 every day from Trump.

I doubt highly that anyone is showing him anything substantial. Plus it would involve reading. And that is clearly a no-no.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hell yeah!!! MAGA 2020 BABY!!!

Have him swear in a campaign promise and in writing to declassify Roswell if he gets re-elected!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

Yea. Have him promise to release the info. Like he did his taxes.

He promised to release then when Hilary released her emails.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And here is the inside info from Body Language Ghost. He does know something pretty damn good. But, his "Ill think about it" is a parental no.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Someone should really get that guy a Lego set.

He could build away at his walls until his heart's content without bothering anybody.

They even do Space Lego.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: alldaylong

Someone should really get that guy a Lego set.

He could build away at his walls until his heart's content without bothering anybody.

They even do Space Lego.

MAFLA.

Make America From Lego Again.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Trump has no credibility. He's just teasing, as Bolton says in his new book, everything Trump does is designed to improve his re-election chances. Assuming other Presidents know little or nothing about the topic, do you really think the powers that be are going to entrust this simpleton with what is potentially some of the biggest news in human history??

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: game over man

Just imagine his Tweets.

"Fake Aliens from Roswell attempt rig election via voter mail fraud from the Moon, Trump 2020"

LOL and his space force haha, and covid19 is facing operation warp speed.

Why am I surrounded by a**h***s?

America, we have gone to plaid.

Protestors have jammed the radar! T-Mobile is down. Look it's Melania, she's gone from suck to blow!

May the Schwartz be with you. - Bernie Sanders

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If there is a dude that clearly gets off on knowing what others don't... it's Trump.

Don Jr is far more obnoxious... how did Ivanka get so streamlined and this guy get so douchey?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

We used to live in interesting times, now we just live in a sheer mess of madness, I'm pretty sure somebody's been putting Ketamine in the tap water.
edit on 19-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Trump has signaled he has information on the Roswell incident . The wait might be over folks .

We’ve been waiting over 70 years for someone to be honest. We might have found the right man .

A better video is included in the supplied link .

President Trump, under rigorous questioning from his son Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday about the existence of extraterrestrial life, suggested he knew "interesting" information about Roswell, N.M. -- the site of a 1947 crash that has touched off conspiracy theories about an alien spacecraft ever since.

Trump made the comments in a lighthearted, Father's Day-themed video interview produced by his presidential campaign that dealt with a variety of topics, including potential U.S. government secrets about aliens.

I believe

It will be lies .... granted ... It'll be the "Greatest" Lie ever on Roswell ! Pile of #e

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Perfect fake lies.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Will you admit you were wrong if you we something before the general election ?
edit on 19-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I honestly don't think he could keep it a secret if he did know.

There's plenty of non-alien stuff that we don't know about, surely he's privy to a little of that. I bet we've got some ludicrously cool stuff coming down the pike... bought time for another leap.

The F-35 is like the most rockin-est f-ing thing I've ever seen. And that hyper-tech SOB is at airshows.

I think the whole creation of the Space Force thing is being played down... heavily.

a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Will you admit you were wrong if you we something before the general election ?

What?

edit on 19-6-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trump's full of sh#t

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I listened to this interview.
I honestly think he confused Roswell with Area 51.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Didn't clinton and Obama say they were going to release area 51 info during their campaigns?

So did Carter before them IIRC.....because he "saw something" during his campaign trail and promised to reveal whatever he found if he got into office. UFO's were dropped like a hot potato once he got into office

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If Trump manages to produce the goods in any meaningful context or manner, ile try and commit voter mail fraud for him from Glasgow. LoL

Somehow i imagine if he produces any information or evidence, it's just going to be another dog and pony show.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We’ve been waiting over 70 years for someone to be honest. We might have found the right man .

Laughable

The day after Trump found out about Roswell or any other alien thing he would have tweeted it in a minute

@realDonaldTrump
Found Aliens! Not American. Obama knew and he never said anything. Sad. We need to build a space wall!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join