It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do you find yourself asking this question more and more? I do. Everyone is questioning everything. The sands are shifting - in our lives, in the world.

What is real anymore?

If this is how you feel, take some time to watch this video.

The guy was on the money about the pandemic. On the money about the riots. This is another very powerful and serious reading.

Its not a prediction but simply telling you where the energy is, what to expect, what to lookout for.

Skip to 5 minutes, give or take. It's woo, it's long, but it's compelling.

Feels like what's happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Some of his takeaways:

"Ultimate test for humanity about how to align" Not just spiritually but also locationally.

"Deep questioning"

"All the planet's going retrograde except Mars and Uranus."

"Neptune is stopped, fueling deception."

"Comprehension of the dimensional shift"

"Am I in the right space?"

"Did you slip into another paradigm?"

"Eclipse events will make it hard to go to places we want to go for a long time."

"The Mayans are laughing at us right now."

"Major Mars aspects, basic astrology,"

"Mars with a good alignment comes into Aries and goes retrograde. Hardest conjuction point of our lives"

"Its all hitting zero point of Aries. Which is where it was when Fukushima happened. The planet of war comes into zero point of Aries."
edit on 6/19/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Joni Patry has predicted hard times coming in many ways. She predicted quite well the pandemic in the end of last year. One of her predictions some time ago was that India will be attacked and it is happening now. Indian Guru has predicted long time ago that China will start war and capture part of India one day, until US and Russia will come to help India. Joni Patry also says that China and US will be warring in September...more details and predictions, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Palmer says that too.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

They took my neighbor away early this morning in an ambulance. While I was assuring her I'd feed her cat, my cat slipped out, and I haven't seen her since. I hope she comes home soon! I'm worried.

Then I went to the dentist to pick up my new partials...dentures. They still don't have them! This is the second appointment to get them since they reopened! I was supposed to get them on March 29th, but the office closed up on 24th...Covid… I'm afraid they lost them and we're going to have to start all over! At least masks are all the rage right now! LOL I need to cover my toothless mouth.

edit on 19-6-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm sorry about all of that. Blame it on the retrograde. But I love your outlook/sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

My big concern is the willingness of the masses to jump on bandwagons of emotion in the snap of some fingers.

First it was COVID.... And right as that was still going on, many of the same people demanding more measures be taken for it jumped onto the big protests with no social distancing.

Maybe it was organic, and the dry tinder multiplied by everything just lit... Or maybe someone is testing how fast they can change such polarities, and how far they can take it.

All I know is I can't change anyone or anything. All I can do is make decisions for myself, and do so based off of what I'm seeing. My life was altered in many ways through all of this, and one of my big take aways is that I'll never allow my life to be controlled by other people so long as I can help it. Maybe I'll be getting that farm out in the stix sooner than I thought. I'm looking now and have the means to do it.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
He did one just for yesterday and today. He'll do another one after Monday or Tuesday I think. It all comes down then.

Luv you guys.

top topics

join