It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going To Miss You Guys So Much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To all my like minded (for the most part) compadres....I'm really going to miss you guys.... especially you, you know who you are.

And when we migrate to various sites let's all keep our ATS screen names, okay?
edit on 6/19/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I'm sure going to miss you all too. That will be tough getting used to... not being able to pop onto ATS between chores or errands or projects and seeing what all everyone is doing and talking about... yeah, that'll be tough.

But how blessed are we to have been part of something so special and magical that we can miss it so much???

The cool part is that ATS and all its members are a part of me forevermore. I'll have memories. I'll have chuckles. I'll have random chats and comments pop into my head. I'll probably even have a few dreams about you all!

But ATS will never be gone from my heart.

And I promise that if I ever post anywhere again, it will be some form of Boadicea (perhaps "Bo"?) with XATS tacked onto the end. If you see me, do say "hey!" It will make my day!

edit on 19-6-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's too bad there couldn't be a list somewhere of our ATS names and an email account so that if a new super cool site is found or created, invites could be sent out to those interested. Or even if a mod that is going to be willing an able to see past ATS, sets up an email account that they would make public here on ATS that we could contact them and see if there is a new site available or whatever.

Just a thought. I hate the idea of losing all the spontaneous and challenging threads here. I remember Tribe and I loved it but it died out too when the world didn't end. It took a while but slowly, it just went down and then POOF! It was no more.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I tend to run around as frylock243 and/or DesiF in other parts of the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am going to miss the debates of what is really happening, I find better interpretations here, both sides, than on any other site I have gone to. I come here to see what is really happening, I cannot trust news sites to give the whole unbias truth. At least here you get to check both sides. I tend to be able to determine what is really happening from here.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

You've mentioned your other names, and I swear I've seen them before.

top topics

join