It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Want To Be An ATS Owner?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Could do $200.00

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So here is a real thought-

We obviously need to decide if this can happen, first. If so, those who agree need to decide if they are initially in the money group, the work and money group, or the work group. Bear with me here;
Once certain decisions are made, especially regarding escrow, ownership make-up, basic development plan, etc...

Money group- willing to contribute $XX.XX to the IPO, willing to allow the working board to do what is necessary and be patient, will most likely receive e-mails with status updates until board is set, etc. Person will most likely understand that the initial contribution is a write off. What I mean is, there will be accountability, but so many businesses fail that they will have to accept that money, once spent, is gone. This group should be made up of people who either give a small amount, are isolated, refuse to give up personal information to the group or leadership, or can’t/won’t contribute on either a board position, admin position, or lacks the skill set to contribute in a meaningful way. Initially ideas won’t be in short supply, work will be.

Money and work group- these are people who will contribute in a meaningful way, still have the same expectations as above, but are willing to meet in person/zoom, be assigned tasks or to a committee, and be willing to work to create a business plan, development strategy, etc., and use specific real world skills to create what will be a very novel business.

Work only- reserves for a very specific set of skills that include web development, administrative tasks, legal work, etc. These people should be stakeholders who specifically have a seat at the table because the work they provide REPLACES a paid person (I.e. a lawyer familiar with incorporation, tax law, etc.), and is willing to accept a much smaller piece of the pie in comparison to a large financial contributor ($10k?), but a bigger cut than say someone who contributes $500. Initially this may be a lot of hours, and their stake should be decided by a board.

There will have to be regional meetings, or zoom meetings, that happen in the next week to two weeks. The jump is now, so the meetings should be consolidation and working meetings. Any money would have to be tracked until a board is finalized, and legal issues worked out.

I guess I am saying that beyond initial money issues, there will have to be plans for sustainability, future growth, development of media strategies (multimedia, not CNN), assignment of committee leaders and the board of directors, etc., et al.

This is a large tasking, and seeing as it is a conspiracy site, it’s going to be hard to build trust. With money involved, it gets even worse. So an initial board would have to include a few of the largest contributors, people who do work that is necessary (lawyers, web designers and IT people, and people with real business and leadership experience.

Can this be done? I doubt it. The work needed to start yesterday. And right now, we really need two or three people whom everyone trusts a little to begin gathering the contact info for the three groups, and organizing the initial meetings. This includes skill sets, contact info, committed monies, etc. (in Civil Affairs, we call this CIM, or civil information management) Those who fail to commit early are either going to miss the boat, or if it launches, be understanding and willing to join in later. We need a constitution of sorts written, ratified, and then implemented.

Is there a small group of people willing to hit hard, now, and start this process to check viability? I don’t know. Are people willing to see this place change, led by others that they may have spent months arguing with in the mud pit? Are they willing to get rid of the mud pit, or see it deplatformed or low-lighted for the sake of refocusing the site? Let’s see.

I am willing to commit $1,000, knowing it’s burned. I am willing to commit another $1,500 if a solid BP is developed by a board, and once a transfer of ownership is committed. I am also willing to commit up to $2,500 more if the board agrees to start up a family of podcasts, which I would like to be a part of (talent or production), and expect to be reimbursed for once advertising and revenue moves said media past self sustainment. I’d even sell advertising.

I have the following skills- writer, radio and television production, business development, and advertising sales and the creation of advertising. I have worked in operations for the last 18 years in the U.S. Army, specifically operations orders and BN level support to operations. Task organization and the development of working strategies are second nature to me, and I’d relish the idea of being a part of a committee, then management team, that was specifically attempting to rebrand ATS in other media, utilizing Existing archives for the initial programming developed by that team. I also trust some of the MODs enough to give them personal Information, and am willing to start today on our tasks. I can work with all people, but refuse to allow politics into the group dynamic. I AM willing to see the development of a political hour (or two) as a part of the podcast family, as long as the focus was on conspiracy, and as long as the targets were equally liberal/conservative.

My email address is available to anyone who asks via PM. I am not willing to just tack it on this post. I wouldn’t trust me if I did, so I won’t.

Thanks, all. If I hear no response, I understand. If this post isn’t clear, ask. I am writing it on my phone as I sit in my dark kitchen at 0445, so I get it if it needs clarity.

TAG, you’re it. (Trying to make this sig work- get it? TAG? Never mind.)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes - £100 - £200 (GBP)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

YES $2500

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I would put in $100 and would gladly pay monthly $20 after the initial $100.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Have you put a exploratory leadership team together? I suggest FCD and you to start with.

Just not DB, I don't trust us.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know I don't have the needed business acumen to successfully organize the financial, legal, or technical elements.
I am willing to invest and offer creative input... omething which is more in my wheelhouse.

This thread indicates there is interest in creating a team to represent a member-owned purchasing group ...with many interested investors stepping forward.

I do not come from a business or legal background, but I recommend a committee made up of members familiar with creating and purchasing business entities.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Check your PMs when you get a chance.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

replied.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link