It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says Americans Are Anti-Science Because We Do Not OBEY His Expert Authority.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
He's such a crybaby bitch. Someone should punch that tiny little mary in the teeth.

Just make sure you wear a mask when you do so you don't give his whiny ass the 'Vid.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He basically called us stupid for waking up to the fact that this whole coronavirus debacle is phony.

He's pissed because we won't comply with his attempts to completely shut us down and ruin the economy again.

Frankly, he should be removed. He's proven many times over that he is another partisan hack.

I don't think the American people are going to stand for the cancellation of the football season.

I DO think Fauci is looking to exacerbate the currently highly-charged racial tensions in this country.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The actual title of the article linked as a source for this post is:

"Fauci calls 'anti-science bias' in the US problematic"

Which does not include the spin that the OP tries to place on both the article and Dr. Fauci's statements.

Editorial Political Bias is the reason its not posted in the other political subs. They can lie about everything here and the its approved for some reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

At this point, who gives a fu##.

Fauci is a farce.

No, he is a criminal, guilty of crimes against humanity. He deserves the death penalty.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He isn't wrong is he?

A large portion of America is as dumb as a rock. The same here in the uk.

There is a pandemic on so let's all go out and protest, burn our cities down and moan about our rights.

Let's also listen to that guy in the Whitehouse who thinks injecting disinfectant is a great idea and watch people literally falling over themselves defending the comments lol. It's been fun to watch.

Stupid is as stupid does.

And if this lot does turn out to be a hoax? I can be proud of my own conduct over this period

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The actual title of the article linked as a source for this post is:

"Fauci calls 'anti-science bias' in the US problematic"

Which does not include the spin that the OP tries to place on both the article and Dr. Fauci's statements.

That’s just carewemust using ATS as his resume for his Fox News application. Some of my biggest laughs have come from reading his subject lines and posts, due to the hyperbole.

And carewemust, that’s not meant as an insult to you. I see it more of a byproduct of MSM and human’s general drive to copy what they’ve seen and been influenced by.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

WHO's science are we paying attention to?

They can't even make a statement and stick to it.

In one conference, asymptomatic transmission (why we are supposed to wear the masks) is very, very common. In the next, it's not at all common (why are we wearing masks again?). Then they walk that back ...

Local health officials have been telling us for weeks that we can't gather together because we'll cause a dangerous outbreak, so businesses, houses of worship (even for funerals), schools, etc., have all been closed (Walmart is apparently a place that is akin to biocontainment level 4 though).

Then George Floyd happens, and all of a sudden, those same officials who were wailing and gnashing their teeth over protests just not long before because of the spike in cases they would surely cause and busy cracking down were rushing to approve of the "mostly peaceful" protests because racism is a more important social cause than keeping the country safe from devastating plague.

You had public health officials circulating an open letter where they stated as much: protest over lock down = bad, but protests over Floyd were healthy and good.

Then they had George Floyd's state funeral which was massive and packed with people, and folks who lost loved ones during the past few months and had not been allowed to mourn with family at a funeral (not even a small one) because it was uniquely dangerous to anyone and everyone to do that, saw it broadcast on live TV! People whose loved ones were summarily chucked in the ground (no matter how they died or what of) with no one to mourn got to see the biggest hypocrisy yet. Everyone got to mourn George Floyd. Apparently, the disease is politically convenient.

So is it any wonder that no one quite trusts what is said about it anymore? All the rules that had been established were quite visibly and obviously broken to allow the national madness, and now they want to attempt to re-establish them? That doesn't take any anti-science bias. All it takes is anti-BS bias.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wonder what the young Americans who faced the German and
Japanese virus in world war 2 would think of us today.

The country is being threatened now by the same people that tell us we
need to cower in place from this virus!

Those men went and died horrific deaths for this country and it's
future. That future is us! And now how do we honor them? By letting some
spoiled worthless rich people and their virus just take it away while
we cower in place afraid to even move? Wearing masks because of
some boogie man that wouldn't make a pimple on a knats ass.
Complying obeying hiding.

We deserve what we get that's all I can say.
edit on 19-6-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
screw this doc.

all Trump supporters need to dismiss any and every medical advice. they're just communists burning books.

listen to Trump, please, and verbatim.

maga

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
He isn't wrong is he?

A large portion of America is as dumb as a rock. The same here in the uk.

There is a pandemic on so let's all go out and protest, burn our cities down and moan about our rights.

Let's also listen to that guy in the Whitehouse who thinks injecting disinfectant is a great idea and watch people literally falling over themselves defending the comments lol. It's been fun to watch.

Stupid is as stupid does.

And if this lot does turn out to be a hoax? I can be proud of my own conduct over this period

Many are uneducated, world-wide. Some uneducated people are highly intelligent and some educated people are not very bright. The riots and looting are incited by those who wish to add to the discord, i.e., George Soros, et al. Those who participate are sheep and criminals.
The part about injecting bleach is a media invention. POTUS was speaking based on a discussion with his advisors [Fauci was one at the time] so if that is true, all those MD's promoted the idea. As it turns out, ozonating an aliquot of blood and reinjecting it has been reported to be an effective treatment. Ozone is a disinfectant.
Note also that scientists make many mistakes on the path to knowledge. Fauci is no different, other than his not-so-hidden vaccine agenda. With an agenda, he is no longer a disinterested scientist but merely a criminal using his influence for personal gain.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
I don't think we are anti science, just anti-Fauci.

I am anti-Fauci, but also anti-FAKE science, and there is a lot of it out there (especially with regard to vaccines)...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
WHO's science are we paying attention to?

I think you answered that question inadvertently.

'WHO'.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's not that people don't believe science, but scientists are humans and they are just as likely to be corrupt and biased (probably more so as most of them are always looking to their next grant) as anyone else.
It is wise to never ever believe anything a scientist has to say and rather look at the data yourself and draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heh, if it was inadvertant, I wouldn't have all-capped WHO.

We already know big tech tends to censor any information on any outlet that deviates from the WHO and CDC-approved line which varies from day-to-day.
edit on 19-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Be suspicious of any scientist that isn't skeptical. Anytime they start talking about consensus, they're playing politics. Science is about testing, their own data and each other's data. The minute they stop challenging each other, there is a problem.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: KKLOCO

At this point, who gives a fu##.

Fauci is a farce.

No, he is a criminal, guilty of crimes against humanity. He deserves the death penalty.

Quick list of his capital crimes?

Just for the sake of ... humor?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

Be suspicious of any scientist that isn't skeptical. Anytime they start talking about consensus, they're playing politics. Science is about testing, their own data and each other's data. The minute they stop challenging each other, there is a problem.

Oh please.

So any scientist that states that there are things we know, like say, the force of gravity, is playing politics?

Beg to differ. There has been a concerted effort from the right (creationists) and the left and right (antivaxxers) for years to discredit any scientific basis or standards for day-to-day life. It's simliar to discrediting all media.

It lets reality be defined as needed by the extremists and demogogues. (You may work out who those are.)
edit on 19-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's not that people don't believe science, but scientists are humans and they are just as likely to be corrupt and biased (probably more so as most of them are always looking to their next grant) as anyone else.
It is wise to never ever believe anything a scientist has to say and rather look at the data yourself and draw your own conclusions.

Yes, that's the argument that attempts to discredit science as well as scientists.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Key takeaway:

SCIENCE = AUTHORITY and SCIENCE = TRUTH

Sad, grasping for power over people like this. Him and his kind have zero authority over me.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There are things about gravity science doesn't know.

Science knows that two objects attract. That part is the law.

But science can't yet explain why. They know gravity does it, but they don't know exactly why and cannot exactly predict how it will happen in all circumstances, only that it will. Those interactions fall under Einstein's Theory of Relativity which is still a theory.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join