It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor is that the NYPD is going on Strike on the 4th of July

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: carewemust

I bet they're secretly striking against Trump. Trump's made public instructions to the police, imagine what he's said in private.

They had better explain this before the burglaries, robberies, rapes and murders ramp-up, starting July 4th.

Do you have first hand experience with any of these with the police?

Was is just a presumption on your part, that the NYC Officers are "secretly striking against Trump"?

I was wearing my tin foil hat making that post. It would make things rather interesting, don't you think? Police protesting Trump?

What logical, rational reason would they give for doing this?

Who knows, as I write this I could see Trump's dictatorship fantasy happening.

Cool story brah
We have seen the Liberal delusional fantasy for the last 4 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
New York is becoming a hotbed for a major terrorist attack very soon. Defunding emergency services. Blocking roads, violent protestors, rioters and looters to blend in with. The leaders and protestors there are so shortsighted it’s scary.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The purge series of films comes to mind. If the police go on strike then surely there must be a contingency? New York cant just become lawless?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
New York is becoming a hotbed for a major terrorist attack very soon. Defunding emergency services. Blocking roads, violent protestors, rioters and looters to blend in with. The leaders and protestors there are so shortsighted it’s scary.

It’s all part of their plan to somehow try to pin it on Trump.
But essentially the violent protestors, rioters, and looters are the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Until a real terrorist brings that city down to ashes. I agree the protestors are doing terroristic actions, but it’s child’s play compared to what some hardened terrorists wanna do to that city.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think I'll buy barbed wire.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The good news is that the Hell's Angels and Mongols are biking there to do law enforcement's job when the strike starts.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
The purge series of films comes to mind. If the police go on strike then surely there must be a contingency? New York cant just become lawless?

Why not? Our society is pretty screwed right now, perhaps it always has been to one degree or another.

If the police do indeed strike and things get messy, it's going to be sheer hell trying to reel it all back in.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
If the police do indeed strike and things get messy, it's going to be sheer hell trying to reel it all back in.

Probably not a lot different than what went down in the 'chocolate city' of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.

edit on 1962020 by Snarl because: clever clever YouTube

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
The good news is that the Hell's Angels and Mongols are biking there to do law enforcement's job when the strike starts.

Not sure if that'll be good. You may have 3 fronts. Bikers versus extreme left vandals versus national guard.

Gangs will feel like that movie ""The Warriors".

Business owners with guns will feel like "Hamburger Hill".

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Seeing from Europe what's going on in USA, I'd say if police goes on strike there will be a Purge like scenario. Hope I am wrong and the whole mess will be soon solved. Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I bet they're secretly striking against Trump. Trump's made public instructions to the police, imagine what he's said in private.

They had better explain this before the burglaries, robberies, rapes and murders ramp-up, starting July 4th.

Do you have first hand experience with any of these with the police?

Was is just a presumption on your part, that the NYC Officers are "secretly striking against Trump"?

I was wearing my tin foil hat making that post. It would make things rather interesting, don't you think? Police protesting Trump?

What logical, rational reason would they give for doing this?

I'm wildly speculating that Trump's private instructions to the Police are much more violent and insane than what he's said publicly. Army too.

I think the Police and Army would stand their ground to Trump, if Trump ordered them to shoot at civilians.

Who knows, as I write this I could see Trump's dictatorship fantasy happening.

That's just your TDS showing. Step away from the keyboard, go fishing or hiking for a while and tune out the mass media. It will do wonders for your soul.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You did read the quote I posted earlier this week from Sonny Barger's FB page stating that was a hoax and "that would never happen", didn't you?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
You did read the quote I posted earlier this week from Sonny Barger's FB page stating that was a hoax and "that would never happen", didn't you?

Yes. That's why I posted this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yes. That's why I posted this.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse
Chicago police were condemned by the court system more than 12 months ago, after a series of incidents where police maimed, or murdered city residents, without showing just cause.

But because there were no riots, or a Presidential election on the horizon, the Mainstream Media didn't care. (No surprise there!)

Anyway, Chicago has missed 70% of the deadlines for police reform, mandated by the court/judge.

www.chicagotribune.com...

There is no doubt in my mind that there are some corrupt cops as related to abusing their position. But overall, ninety five percent of cops are decent people, but if you break the law, they give you a ticket or arrest you. If people do not like the law, vote to change the law...do not condemn the cop for enforcing the laws he has to.

A real lot of cops do not like to give good citizens tickets because they messed up, but to keep society safe and honest, they have to do that. If you give a person a break for speeding and two days later, that person causes an accident speeding and kills someone, that cop feels bad...cons always make excuses and it is hard for a cop to know if that person is a con or someone who just wasn't paying attention.

We need police, we need laws. What is good for some is bad for others. Cops jobs and laws created are supposed to protect the innocent people, not the criminals yet criminals seem to get a free ride lots of times.

That cop killing that black guy, that was murder, he went over the line and he must suffer the consequences. That happens sometimes and there is no justification for it. I do not know if this was even racist, I think since the cop knew that guy it was personal. I do not know if the cop is racist otherwise, he may be or maybe he is not. I can't believe a lot of the stuff on the news because the news seems to sensationalize everything and twists everything to fit their desire to boost their sales and viewing.

We do need to make some reforms, but cops using acceptable force should not be banned, chokeholds to disable a person should not be totally banned, the only alternative might be to shoot the person and I think that chokeholds to disable a person should be highly restricted or rarely used. I would rather the cop use a chokehold on one of my grandkids if they got into trouble and resisted arrest than to be shot and killed. I would rather try to make sure my grandkids were brought up to respect the cops and just go in without incident without resisting arrest....and since they seem to have good personalities, I am hoping they will not change in the future and they will keep being honest citizens. Hopefully none get hooked on drugs or alcohol and get stupid, they have mixed races. Around here, I am not worried about them, but if they went to a big city, they might get recruited by gangs or people who like to be disruptive, hopefully they are strong enough to resist that and find good people to hang around with.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But overall, ninety five percent of cops are decent people, but if you break the law, they give you a ticket or arrest you.

Define decent.

During my 17 year watch, there might have been a dozen guys that I even wanted to hang around. These were decent human beings. Of those, I have two standing friends 20+ years post-retirement: A very senior agent and a polygrapher.

A solid 60% of the people I 'worked with' were sorry-assed PsOS. 35% cared about no one but themselves and what they could get out of their profession (these types don't last). The rest of us would rather tell you to stop being stoopid and not let us catch you being dum anymore. Of course, that same crew might take you out in the woods and bury you there, too.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
considering i live by the lincoln tunnel, but on the other side lol, and i have friends in the nypd, i hope this happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join