It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a stretch, but can we drop our "shields" for a moment???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Okay, so there are conservatives, liberals, republicans, democrats. There are different opinions here on ATS. There are people who are blue, orange, pink, yellow, brown, black, polka dotted, green, white and some neutral color. There are Jews, Muslims, Christians, Mooney's, Shinto, and how many others. There are women, men, trans peoples, and whatever.

But in this one moment, we must see a common objective, and that objective is ATS.

Can we agree for one moment to be as one, despite our differences, knowing we will likely always have those differences, and rally behind one cause?

Or, is this too much to ask?

There is the "battle" and then there is the "war". The battle is petty opinion today, but the war is silence of opinion altogether.

The choice is yours, ATS.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm with ya FCD. (Yeah, it's come to that.)

If me and FCD can come together for ATS, there's no reason we can't all agree that this site is our home, our community. We have friends, attachments, and memories that won't be so easily discarded.

Let's all give a covid-friendly thumbs up for ATS

(post by ColeYounger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What's the cause?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What's the cause?

ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I agree, let's. But also let's be clear, I will disagree in the very next thread I disagree with.

So yes but also no, but yes...and a bit of no...yes mostly though!

OK?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I agree with ya on this wholeheartedly.

Thank you for calling for a come together thread. I consider this my online family and would dislike very much to see it go.

You get five beers!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh that ... of course.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So, is that a yes, or a no?

Wallet, credit card, and "Buy Now"...yes, or no?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I will take that as a "no"

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

OK, but only if you post one well thought out, nwo/ancient alien/Mk ultra/Mason/Bohemian Grove/Illuminati thread complete with your own crazy numerology theories, obscure pop cultural references you've made some extreme interpretations of, mention Satan at least 6 times and it must include at least three checkerboard pattern pictures, one reference to a telephone, something about Disney and....damn it's been so long since one of those threads I can't even remember...but that.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm a moderate anyway, so who I agree with depends on the topic and not the side, that said, absolutely, let's save ATS!

I've been sick since the end of ATS thread showed up.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think ATS represents something bigger than itself in these current times. We are so busy "chasing the ball" the media, corporations, and politicians tell us to chase.. That its easy to overlook what we are losing in the process.

We are having our minds and bodies poisoned by technology. And, there is a corporate-political system that is making a ton of money on that, as well as gaining more control and power than ever conceived in history.

If we are gonna be pissed at anyone, it should be them anyway.

Maybe Im just strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

See my very first thread on ATS.

So, I will take that as a "No.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes, or no?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

OK, but only if you post one well thought out, nwo/ancient alien/Mk ultra/Mason/Bohemian Grove/Illuminati thread complete with your own crazy numerology theories, obscure pop cultural references you've made some extreme interpretations of, mention Satan at least 6 times and it must include at least three checkerboard pattern pictures, one reference to a telephone, something about Disney and....damn it's been so long since one of those threads I can't even remember...but that.

Oh yah those were the days

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you, NB.

edit on 6/18/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes, I would drop my shield and kick it out of the room.

I have never been one to let a difference of opinion determine how I really feel about anyone. I might disagree with you, but you have the same option.

Live and let live, post and let post.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What's the cause?

To protect the freedoms given to all (We The People) allowed by the 1789 "Constitution of the United States of America". ATS provides a platform for expressing these sentiments among a few hundred thousand others. We live in dangerous times and this forum is vital in allowing free expression.
edit on 18-6-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join