It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History - New Season of "Unidentified" Premieres Saturday, July 11 at 10/9c

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
History Channel seems to have fine-tuned a formula for these types of shows.
Pick an event, gather some "experts", visit the location (sometimes decades later) and spend a day or 2 looking for evidence.
Not sure when this genre started. Monsterquest maybe? (I loved that show back in the day)
edit on 13-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Watching it now. I'm disappointed they are trying to say the flight characteristics would kill our pilots because of our laws of physics.. Just for the sake of argument, if all of this is real, then the unknown vehicle obviously has a scientific solution beyond our current conventional technology to inertia and the force of gravity and can reverse the adverse forces, or apply a force that cancels or reduces the forces naturally present to a state that doesn't harm the occupant. But they are all saying it is defying physics.

It's okay, it's just the culture of the planet currently.
Still plenty interesting to watch this one. Discussing still top secret images from 1960's and unsuccessful at getting them released under FOIA request.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think they should have the legendary Phage as a neutral, open-minded sceptic on the show.

Can you imagine...?

"This is clearly astonishing and unprecedented footage of a UAP that defies any logical explanation, and is a THREAT to national security! What do you say, Phage?"

"Okaaaay... erm... over to Tom, George and Jeremy for their analysis..."

"YAHOOOO!!! This is the real sh#t, folks! DISCLOSURE IS HERE!!!!"

"Oops..."

edit on 13-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Oh I watched some of that, lots of zooming in on faces in that one, especially if someone said let's dig a hole...😄

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Camo, ball caps, and weird facial hair makes the credibility factor and professionalism tip top.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join