It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook removes Trump campaign ads using Nazi symbol

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: HalWesten

You have to admit though, the lad knows his stuff. Almost as if he was a repoter...oh wait.

Absolutely, when he's having a good day.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Next up the square will be considered a hate symbol and people will think Trump wants to build concentration camps in the US every time they see one.

Whatever triggers the LEFT, I'm 110% for.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What is wrong with the Canadian Tire logo?

I guess us Canadians are all Nazi....

What's next upside down squares?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

" I fear Trump wants to build concentration camps in the US. "

You Fear to Much , Get a Life ! ...............

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nazi symbolism cannot be posted here either or I would demonstrate graphically.

The Nazi badge to indentify Jewish enemies of the state was literally a gold Star of David with the word Jude inside it.

Anyone can Google it that doesn't already know that.

This is the Antifa symbol that incorporated
the actual Nazi triangle.
www.foxnews.com...

Scroll down it is in the top of the article.

I see what you are doing.

Keep reading the fox article, it's in my OP too.

While Antifa operates in a semi-autonomous fashion, most imagery associated with the group does not feature an upside-down red triangle. Instead, the symbols most commonly associated with the group are a circle with red and black flags in it or a circle with three arrows pointing down and to the left.

game over man

With your argument I mean....

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

This thread will turn into an immature locker room really soon. There's already comments leftist are scared of triangles. Those responses prove that Facebook did the right thing for once.

If it clearly was not a Nazi symbol then Republicans and Conservatives would say what the symbol is instead of making political jokes like the left is scared of triangles and tear down all the yield signs. That's just a shame honestly.

This thread will turn into an immature locker room really soon.

It did , and that was a exemplary example.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

It's really creepy.

I didn't either until I was doing a literature unit on the graphic novel MAUS. I was looking for ways to get my kids tied into it. I briefly considered doing something with the triangle system, but discarded it as way too creepy.

Instead, I had them make simply gingerbread doll cutouts from paper, one for each member of their family. I had them label them with names and ages, and we put them all up on a bulletin board, and as we read and got to a part where the Nazis did a purge of some kind (like where they took all the people above a certain age), we pulled all those people off the bulletin board. I kept them for the end.

In the end, we clustered the survivors on one side and I put all the unlucky ones back up on the other, and discussed it and what happened.

We were simultaneously running research projects on the Holocaust and other genocide events, so we also put up some of our research around the bulletin board.

I did it to try to give them a perspective and I challenged them to go home and consider that this was how their own families very well might have been impacted by this type of event. Those would be relatives they would have been missing had they been European Jews in those days.

edit on 18-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
But, it does have an orientation: dead center triangle: all ways, directions ...

edit on 18-6-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
But, it does have an orientation: dead center triangle: all ways, directions ...

Which means no one orientation.
Wow.
2nd time I have seen the gist of a post verified while trying to debate the opposite.

edit on 6/18/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Relax, someone saw it being used to promote antifa and didn't think twice about providing context. Google image search, Antifa Triangle. Get yourself an antifa coffee mug covered in nazi symbology!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cool. Let's all get offended over polygons.

What's next, 2020? What do you have to offer? LMAO

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It does have an orientation of pointing up, down, left, fight, and any other way that needs pointed at. Inverted triangle has no meaning. It has no natural default up or down.

I thank you for proving that.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Has any body checked the writings of Pythagoras about this? You know, the triangle expert.

What about Fanta, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, BMW, etc...?

Yes, I put one Japanese company in there.
edit on 6 18 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Has any body checked the writings of Pythagoras about this? You know, the triangle expert.

What about Fanta, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, BMW, etc...?

Yes, I put one Japanese company in there.

I suppose if one were to be really pedantic an Isoceles triangle has a natural inversion,given that the longest point is normally described as up, but hey.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Goemetry so racist now! Just check it with that theorem.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Well of course the Japanese are in on it! Just watch their anime -- it's full of Nazi double triangles!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
1. Trump wants Antifa labeled as a terrorist organization

2. Everyone reeeees "Antifa isn't an organization"

3. Trump creates ad referencing Antifa using a lesser known symbol of theirs

4. Everyone reeeees "thats not Antifas symbol, this is", thereby reinforcing them as an organization

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Relax, someone saw it being used to promote antifa and didn't think twice about providing context. Google image search, Antifa Triangle. Get yourself an antifa coffee mug covered in nazi symbology!

There is no such symbol. Google image those words just brings up all the news stories of my op. I already posted their symbols earlier in the thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OMG if we round the corners and turn it yellow it becomes a yield sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There is no such symbol. Google image those words just brings up all the news stories of my op. I already posted their symbols earlier in the thread.

Look at the fox link you provided.
An example is given.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join