It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberpunk 2077 Has Been Delayed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Classic EA, destroying hope.

I vowed never to give them money again after BF4, had a little slip when ME: Andromeda was on sale, I still regret spending $15 on it. But all-in-all EA has destroyed many franchises and they do not deserve our money.

I never pre-order. Cyberpunk is the only game I'm looking forward to this year, and they keep delaying.
Why they didn't wait to announce this game is beyond me. I'm so tired of hype, I miss the good 'ol days, where we had no idea what kind of masterpiece lay in the pipeline, the sweet element of surprise..

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Rumor is that the PS5 is coming out Nov 20th. If that is true then maybe Cyberpunk is probably planning on debuting on the new consoles instead. Why they would release for older consoles the eve of the newer ones doesn’t make sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I think the older consoles are probably the reason for the delays but I can see the sense in wanting to release around the time of the new consoles.

Hopefully this will be the final delayed we can have a Cyberpunk Christmas.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just read it will backwards compatible. It's being released forthe PS4 but will work on the PS5. They will also release free PS% enhancements as well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join