It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Offical ATS Reminiscing and Airing of Greivances Thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Remember this heart wrenching poem written by Kali? There are so many gems on here. Props to the owners and members for building something so special.

But My Legs Wouldn't Carry Me

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed your softball threads and groaning at the awfulness of the three idiots.

edit on 18-6-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the laughs over the years . I’ve been here reading all the members stuff for the last 15 years . I only joined a few years ago after someone probably pissed me off enough I had to say something lol . It’s like Michael McDonald of the doobies sings , you don’t know me but I’m your brother . I feel like almost all you guys are family though I’ve never met any of you. I’ve been reading your thoughts for quite a long time and I’ll miss the hell out of this place. I learned a ton of stuff about the world from this place .
I always liked the political stuff , 911, ancient and lost civilizations . Pretty much if anyone had a theory I’d love to hear it . The more outlandish the better Not sure where I’ll spend the 20 hours per week I did on here lol , hell I could probably learn to do anything. Fly a plane , Learn a few languages haha.
Honestly I feel like I’m getting evicted and I don’t even know the reason why . Not sure where I’ll go but I know I’ll miss y’all . I love you guys

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Meh, still in denial.

Ignorance is bliss now that we don't have to deny it anymore!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone mention that horrible ad with the buzzing mosquito? That was classic

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Find the rings? Anyone remember the massive game played out in real time here?

WOS?

Kali?

This history is worth preserving

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Do you guys remember comet ELENIN

Extinction level event Nibiru is near

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was happy that I kept my promise and posted the farewell from verschickter to ATS, after he passed away. I was Oleandra88 until I had problems with my gmail account and had to re-register.

The responses were heart wrenching, I did not knew he had so many friends here. The first time I read it myself after getting into the hidden forum, I had watery eyes. One member said he changed his life somehow I was always to shy to ask because it is not my business, of course. But that made me realize, if he had friends here, people here can not be that bad!

I regret that I never made a thread that was enlightening to others and how I treated the CriticalStinker here. Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I miss Kali.

We used share a lot through PM.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Never in all the years here did i have a problem with a member no cross words and i never swore at anyone .

One mod never got my Humor/humour with funny pictures but there 8pm is my 1 am so there is that no biggie on my part

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My only grievance is I only recognize 95% of the sites active members from their avatars as I never saw a need to learn you names.

My only real regret is that I have been far too reserved with my opinions and much more polite than I actually am in life.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All the mods here are fantastic .Hefficide helped me loads of times when i was a newby ,ditto others who showed me how things worked , sad news on my go to site for fun

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

DTOM was always fair to me and helped me a lot

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no, I've been here too long. I thought the last was eat some Chinese, and I immediately thought of Augustus and his basement.

His basement is a very dangerous place,beware if you're invited down to it.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: stonerwilliam

DTOM was always fair to me and helped me a lot

Same here she tryed to show me how to use BB code but that flu straight over my head American humor is spelled differently from Brit humour especially late at night , and life is way to short for stupid grudges that mean little at the end of the day

We really do have the best staff on the net bar none

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I joined there a long time ago but I didn't post much,
I always preferred posting here.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
I regret missing the Boston meetup (damn Covid).

That would have been fun and your chances of getting bit on the ass by a drunken Geez were high.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think I got Augustus to pay when we met, but the sun don't shine on one dogs ass forever.

The beer is always on me, Bro, you never have to pay.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks, Zos, very sweet.

I still know where to go in Denver for great sushi and next time you're in NYC you know where to go for other other white meat.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Remember this heart wrenching poem written by Kali? There are so many gems on here. Props to the owners and members for building something so special.

But My Legs Wouldn't Carry Me

She was an amazing person.

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed your softball threads and groaning at the awfulness of the three idiots.

Those guys may or may not be in Vegas once the lockdowns are over. Pigs masks would be the give away.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Thanks for the laughs over the years .

Cheers man, well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join