It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of you are ignorant about the Bible and Christianity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Which is why I created this topic.

Answers for Atheists

www.godandscience.org...

Evolution vs Design (it's not what you think)

www.godandscience.org...

Biblical Creation (plus rebuttals to young earth creationism)

www.godandscience.org...

Biblical evidence for long creation days

www.godandscience.org...

Biblical Authenticity

www.godandscience.org...

Every possible question and argument skeptics have about Christianity and the Bible refuted..(from biblical condradictions, to the argument that the Bible is copied from older myths)

www.christian-thinktank.com...

www.christian-thinktank.com...

Same type of site

www.tektonics.org...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Nemesis979]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
so what makes you an expert ? Why are the links that you provided the correct ones ?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Christian means "after/follower of christ". What religion did Jesus follow? What, christian you say? No, no couldn't have been. How could jesus be after himself or a follower of himself? Was the world just that stupid up untill a few thousand years ago? Who wrote, preached, and crusaded His word? Man. Isn't man cut off from God through sin, which simply means in its original meaning 'missing the mark'? Did all those people before christ simply miss the mark all the time, unless they repented to an angery, jealous Jehova? Why would he make it so hard for mankind to enter his 'kingdom' before the coming of his only beggoten son? If i was god i would put the basis of all that is my message at the beggining of my reign. Not in the middle. Besides the Bibe is a point of view. Look who wrote it ("inspiered by the holly spirit of course") men. Men can only speak in a manner of points of view. As such, the collaboration of all those gentlemen were only what met thier expectation.

Ever heard of the Council of Nicea? How about the Nag Hammadi Texts?

Most christians believe christianity evolved in one single night, at the advent of the 'messiah'. Well behind dogma you will find that the majority of the New Testement was placed, not in at one time, but in over a span of about five hundred years.

Imagine editing a story for five hundred years...
Besides what is a two thousand years to the universe?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Homer is..
You know, the one with all the well-meaning rules that don't work in real life -- uh, Christianity.
-- Homer Simpson,

Sorry had to do that....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The only ones ignorant about christianity are christians themselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You're cheeky aren't you!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, I try. Do I come ff that way?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes...you do..lol

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Don't take offense, I don't have any personal issues....

You have to admit though, I am right.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't ...it's ok.

ya you are right about alot of them

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box
Christian means "after/follower of christ". What religion did Jesus follow? What, christian you say? No, no couldn't have been. How could jesus be after himself or a follower of himself? Was the world just that stupid up untill a few thousand years ago? Who wrote, preached, and crusaded His word?

Indeed Pandora, I must agree....the author of this thread does not even mention the one called 'Melchezidek" of whom the life and order and pattern of Jesus is crafted after. Perhaps this is why "Melchezidek" is hardly mentioned in the Bible......IMHO

top topics

join