It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can feel it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

One of the key points in the War Propaganda is convincing people that what they see on their digital screens is happening "right where you are!"

Get a few compromised politicians to precipitate bad situations (particularly effective if its a major city) and let the news run with it (both TV and online).

Plaster it over and over and over again, and folks start to believe it not only comprises most of "reality," but that it is representative of everywhere.

This works on nearly any topic. Just single out a place that has the Narrative they wish to push.. And push it onto every screen in the nation & world.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So it is virtue signalling to accept the reality of millions of Americans as being based on reality. I am not making this up. I listen, study history and facts and come to this conclusion all on my own with no influence from any mainstream media. a reply to: JinMI

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Weird because it's what the MSM is saying verbatim.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: neo96

Lots of instances are showing through the mist and the coincidences show too much of a pattern to be ignored.

Atlanta cop charged with 11 counts.

Blu flu walking out in protest.

Cry havoc at let slip the NPCS of idiocracy.

Darwinism is going to get a good work out.

There's a hashtag trending Twatter right now called #WhiteStrike. You should see how pissed the democrats are since it's white people pushing it.

Eff them.

It's what they wanted.

That's what I said. Got a lot of flames for it, too. They wanted the race war...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
I see it like this:

The left and the NWO will not accept more losses, they are prepared to set the world on fire.

The may be called democrats... but they hate democracy.

They're also called progressives but they hate progress. And liberals but they don't stand for what liberal really means. Just a dirty lie full of deceit from their tolerance right down to their chosen names.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: a325nt
Ahh yes, the crowded, dried out underbrush of society.
The vines have been pulling down the weaker trees for decades, and now there's so much dried out dead wood that a few small sparks could lead to a wild fire.

This is what happens when you don't clear out the dead wood now and then.

Let burn- maybe the survivors will learn something.

What will rise from the ashes?

Ummm...the phoenix...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, you've got mail. ;-)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just know that we are still cohesive, despite "their" best efforts to isolate and cut us off from our greatest strength: each other and our communities. Our common history, our shared heritage, and our common love for the United States and its Constitution.

Just know there are MILLIONS of other patriots who will be there. I count myself, proudly, as one of them. Consequences be damned

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

If older people like us ( i'm 40) fall victim of this just imagine how hooked the kids are.

It's up to the parents to teach their children that the screen is not the truth.
That's the only way to beat this type of propaganda while still living in a free society.

Maybe not the only way but the only way I see.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Next time you Tune in to FEAR teeeeveeee over covid ....consider this....

Bothersome for some for sure ..

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The problem is that that takes time.. And many have already been spun off into their own "reality" by the Digital Veil.

A detox for a week or two works extremely well, but many are more addicted than they imagine. Literally addicted, mind you.

Many have not only had their entire perception of the world crafted by a digital screen.. They communicate solely through those very Sources that did the manipulation.

If you dont do the same (like.. having an opinion on a given topic without a corresponding source), then you are discarded or ignored. If one tries to have a detailed conversation on many topics without links to "approved sources," even if you are an actual expert.. its starting to verge on an exercise in futility.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I forget where the idea comes from but , so much information no one knows whats real.

even if you are an actual expert.

But here online we have fake names and identities?
Who can really trust anyone.
If i claim to be an expert on something how could I prove it.
Anyone good with the internet can fake knowing a subject.
We've seen it here on ats. two people arguing both claiming to be experts yet giving opposing information.

If there was a trusted depository that we all agreed on this would not happen.
I wonder if there were groups of people that protested against the library of alexandria because they thought the info couldn't be trusted?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Many have not only had their entire perception of the world crafted by a digital screen.

Since the creation of the internet parents have had to adapt to a whole new world and quickly.
Now that we see this we have to really start explaining to children the dangers of trusting the screen.

edit on 18-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The dangers run both on the mental/emotional side and the physical side too.

It tends to be met with derision, but EMFs emitted by everything from wifi to cell phones are looking to be a real problem.

As Ive found looking into it this year, we need to search very specifically to find the research ("electromagnetic fields immune system" "electromagnetic fields glioblastoma" "electromagnetic fields circulatory system") to actually yield results.. but the research is there. Its particularly concerning when considering all the EMF sources in a typical home & neighborhood, much less a single cell phone.

Here is a good condensed vid on bitchute..

So, we give our kids a cell phone from a young age and envelop them in a digital veil from before they even really come to grips with the "real world" around them.

Seems like everything going on this year misses so many marks on the things we should be concerned with. From public health to social cohesion.. We are talking about it all in the terms dictated by the corporate-political system.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I've been saying for awhile now that it's going to be a bloody summer and it appears to be going that route. Along with summer comes heat and the burner has been cranked up but not just from the sun!

Lots of instances are showing through the mist and the coincidences show too much of a pattern to be ignored.

Racial tensions ramping up.
Covid
Locked down cities/states
Military in the streets
Blocks of cities and buildings occupied
Police resignations and strikes
Funny money propping up the stock market
Food shortages
Daily protests and civil unrest. Even riots.

It's a slow roll but very intentional. Pundits and talking heads touting their versions of truth to peddle off, reinforcing more division and polarization.

We are in it. It's only going to get worse.

I think if it gets worse next will be shoot outs with white supremacists vs black activists. Things will get way worse after that. Then the army will come in and FEMA camps will be set up. Really advanced military robots will be in major cities. It will be a massive white supremacists take over. Which will lead to a Nazi NWO global take over.

I also think things will get better instead. White supremacists will chicken out and fail on attacking black activists. I think the black activists will make change. I think people will see that protesting works and everything will be protested. Protests will continue in strength through the election in the streets, in meetings, and online. I see lots of big changes happening and systemic racism, over populated prison system, the 1%, etc will all go away eventually. Lots of the constitution would be updated to modern times too.

I think it's also possible everything will remain kinda how it is now but really bad weather will come. Secret FEMA camps will be set up. The second wave of coronavirus will come. We might have a fake alien invasion. Then the Nazi NWO global take over.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
people are clearly itching for a fight, been a while since people last 'blew off some steam'
Holywood needs new heros.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

That would be about accurate

We tried our peaceful revolt at the ballot box. The radical left forces have been hell bent on undermining and subverting that at every turn. Then they act abusive and violent toward us for daring to resist them?

You're darn right I'm itching for a fight.
edit on 6/18/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If older people like us ( i'm 40) fall victim of this just imagine how hooked the kids are.

It's up to the parents to teach their children that the screen is not the truth.
That's the only way to beat this type of propaganda while still living in a free society.

Maybe not the only way but the only way I see.

How do you suggest we (parents)do that, when every single part of their daily lives are engulfed in "the screen"?

I tried that with kids; limiting screen time, no computers/phones/tvs allowed in their bedrooms. None of that matters, when the schools encourage "the screen" and every type of social media to keep up-to-date with the classrooms.

I kid you not, my son's Freshman year, cell phones were banned from school. His sophomore year, they were a "requirement" and devices were loaned to those students that didnt own one.

My son had a tracfone and that's all we allowed, at the time.

We went from "no internet without adult supervision " to "adults? Eh...we dont need no stink'n adults to tell us what to do", in less than a single summer!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Is it strange to you that they are closing low-traffic small businesses and funneling people to high-traffic box stores?

It's all bs.

There are a lot of strange things about this but I do not automatically assume I know exactly what's going on. Obviously, I feel like that gut feelings are not to be completely ignored (as where there's smoke there's fire) but real life is often much more complex and the truth is definitely often stranger than fiction.

Basically, I am looking for things that just don't add up. If a high quality N-95 mask is really one of the best ways to cut down the rate of transmission, why can't you buy one just about anywhere? We got a million factories all over the world churning out useless garbage that no one is going to buy anyway if this goes on long enough to kill the economy. Why can't that energy be redirected into making masks in the space of SIX MONTHS? I want to know that.
edit on 18-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Protestors missed a statue, lol.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join