It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can feel it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I've been saying for awhile now that it's going to be a bloody summer and it appears to be going that route. Along with summer comes heat and the burner has been cranked up but not just from the sun!

Lots of instances are showing through the mist and the coincidences show too much of a pattern to be ignored.

Racial tensions ramping up.
Covid
Locked down cities/states
Military in the streets
Blocks of cities and buildings occupied
Police resignations and strikes
Funny money propping up the stock market
Food shortages
Daily protests and civil unrest. Even riots.

It's a slow roll but very intentional. Pundits and talking heads touting their versions of truth to peddle off, reinforcing more division and polarization.

We are in it. It's only going to get worse.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
We are definitely in it.

The S has HTF and many seem to be unaware.

Who knew the collapse of society would bore so many?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ahh yes, the crowded, dried out underbrush of society.
The vines have been pulling down the weaker trees for decades, and now there's so much dried out dead wood that a few small sparks could lead to a wild fire.

This is what happens when you don't clear out the dead wood now and then.

Let burn- maybe the survivors will learn something.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For example, some states may see a shortage in pork while others are seeing shortages in beef. Either way, it is tragic that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of animals will be euthanized — hopefully more humanely than what happens in slaughterhouses,” she explained. “What a waste of resources and life.”

source
A quick search on food shortages and that came up, covid has really has been managed badly.

Far out if a solution isn't found quickly it's going to cause all sorts of chaos.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
MSM is highlighting the few bad examples (called selective conditioning) to exert control over the masses - we all feel it - most all see it ... don't be fooled tick tock

WAKE UP

edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MSM seems to be working exclusively with an agenda that spans sides and partisanship.

In concert with swift and unprecedented government actions or lack thereof.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
All these 'woke" leaders are quickly changing their tune, because now it's their homes getting vandalized. If you can stand the epic level of hypocrisy, take a look at this.

www.foxnews.com...

A Mayor who supported BLM is now calling it domestic terrorism after her house was spray painted and a writer for ESPN who tweeted "Burn it all down" is now saying "Get these animals out of my neighborhood. Go back where you live ".

They made their bed....now let them lay in it.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Rest of the country is fine outside of a few cities. I live in one of the largest cities and none of this stuff going on. Everything has been open for weeks, business is booming, no riots, police in full force and absolutely no food shortage.

The cities with problems were having issues years before the virus and riots. They won't address those problems so it gets worse and worse mainly because they keep electing stauncher and stauncher liberals who are not problem solvers. They are problem enablers.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Continually playing out and propping up a false reality day after day takes its toll on souls who cant or wont accept the truth of it. So does denial. The strain is real and you can see it in how short everyone's tempers are. This is the Matrix of our own creation. How long can residual energy last before it flickers and burns out. We're gonna find out.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The rural area I'm in looks no different than it did in January (minus the snow and cold temps) aside from masks and a handful of businesses not opening back up. Beef is becoming more available, even the local Meijer and WalMart were stocked with TP when I was there earlier this week - in the afternoon! Some items are still short, canned meats, pasta, etc. Prices are definitely higher, but it's coming back.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

I also dont live in the city but also know that bastians of commerce affect my limited supply lines.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Ahh yes, the crowded, dried out underbrush of society.
The vines have been pulling down the weaker trees for decades, and now there's so much dried out dead wood that a few small sparks could lead to a wild fire.

This is what happens when you don't clear out the dead wood now and then.

Let burn- maybe the survivors will learn something.

Like Maos great leap forward? Will millions die, this is all engineered. What willm rise from the ashes?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

At this trajectory?

A dystopia.

The fall of the US.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Lots of instances are showing through the mist and the coincidences show too much of a pattern to be ignored.

Atlanta cop charged with 11 counts.

Blu flu walking out in protest.

Cry havoc at let slip the NPCS of idiocracy.

Darwinism is going to get a good work out.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ps.

You can feel it.

A shiny glimmer of hope.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

At this trajectory?

A dystopia.

The fall of the US.

The fall of us all, as this insanity spreads this summer it will set the world on fire.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is very strange to me that they cannot make enough effective masks for everyone even though it has been half a year since they knew they needed them. Even if a significant percentage of people refused to wear them it would still have a massive impact in the numbers.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Shut off the zionist media and everything is pretty cozy.

There is a small group of thieving, compromised/blackmailed politicians and bankers turning society against each other so they can continue their reign.

Time to figure out who they are, or let them grow hiding under racism, like they are planning and doing.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Is it strange to you that they are closing low-traffic small businesses and funneling people to high-traffic box stores?

It's all bs.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It's a slow roll but very intentional.

I think it's moving so fast it's obvious there is intent.

Councilwoman opens the door for occupiers...Congress is prepped with their federal oversight bill for police...medical experts at the ready to instruct government to model after China's "draconian" response to COVID-19...

Stinks to high heaven to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join