It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Get your licks in while you can!

No time to waste now.

You know everyone on FailBook will agree with you so where's the fun in that, right?

Whatever!

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I think it would have been better if he had participated in the impeachment hearings rather than telling his story in a muti million quid book deals.

Pretty darning statements all the same when combined with the rest of the information doing the rounds that Trumps a dirty wrong'yin more interested in serving his own personal agendas rather than the American people.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Deetermined

I'm really interested in hearing who has a problem with Trump selling more agricultural equipment or soybeans to China

It's called " Trying To Buy Votes "

Lol, what do you call UBI? Free college, student loans being paid off by tax payers many of whom paid their way or never went in the first place? Hypocrite of the highest order. The entire platform the left runs on is bribery in an attempt to buy votes. Bless your heart.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'm sure olaru was a 50-year SEAL that killed many alien bounty-hunters and 5th Reich Nazis in Antarctica with his shotgun loaded with dimes.

And you know why I asked, about 99% of those who slam the President on the military have never served themselves and the people who have actually serve really don't care. We know that Vietnam was a sh@t show and everyone that could worked whatever angle they would. In their eyes Clinton was perfectly OK, but Trump wasn't..I love how non-military get military woke...lol

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

aaaaaaaannnd enter the trump groupies. Single brain cells assemble!

whether or not this is true, surely trump voters can see that he is a bonafide egotistic imbecile, the rest of the world does.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

whether or not this is true, surely trump voters can see that he is a bonafide egotistic imbecile, the rest of the world does.

Projecting again I see. Also, I didn't know you represented the whole world. Do you think insulting people with a different opinion is how you will win them over? Can you debate the topic? No. That's what I thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Was there anything new in the book we don't already know? It seems everything is a rehash but with Boltin's disgruntle flavor on it. Once again it seems that things that are seen and done as a norm within the political world all the time is only bad when Trump does it, why is that?

Remember the infamous line from Obama "Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility once I'm reelected", or Biden's billion dollar quid pro quo, and I'm not even suggesting a whataboutism here, this is normal politics at work that is 100% inline with anything Trump may have done and typically has been in every example at a much higher severity than anything Trump has done. What I find funny about Bolton is he could spend the rest of his life trying to wash the blood off his hands and he would die before he could finish the job.

edit on 19-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just issued a statement. After he stopped laughing...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo just issued a statement. After he stopped laughing...

twitter.com...

Will that be the next "I can't breath" "I was in the room too" lol

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The thing is that Trump acts like he loves the military so much and went to military school he derides prisoners of war like John McCain who "got caught" and acts like a flag waving Captain America. Funny how his supporters don't see the irony in his bone spurs way out of service. What's hypocritical is the way Trump acts about the military yet weaseled his way out with a lame bone spurs excuse.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

The thing is that Trump acts like he loves the military so much and went to military school he derides prisoners of war like John McCain who "got caught" and acts like a flag waving Captain America. Funny how his supporters don't see the irony in his bone spurs way out of service. What's hypocritical is the way Trump acts about the military yet weaseled his way out with a lame bone spurs excuse.

How about Bush and Clinton? Come on get over it... I have explained already...the only funny part is people like you making a big deal over it.

This is pure virtual signalling at its finest....

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

Projecting again I see. Also, I didn't know you represented the whole world. Do you think insulting people with a different opinion is how you will win them over? Can you debate the topic? No. That's what I thought.

Hahahahaha as if insulting other members in the mud-pit just happened now with thecake’s post.

I would LOVE to see stats on anything related to people being won over in these mud-pit.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: face23785

I'm sure olaru was a 50-year SEAL that killed many alien bounty-hunters and 5th Reich Nazis in Antarctica with his shotgun loaded with dimes.

And you know why I asked, about 99% of those who slam the President on the military have never served themselves and the people who have actually serve really don't care. We know that Vietnam was a sh@t show and everyone that could worked whatever angle they would. In their eyes Clinton was perfectly OK, but Trump wasn't..I love how non-military get military woke...lol

Did Clinton think he was a strongman? that might be the difference. In any case..meh

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Did Clinton think he was a strongman? that might be the difference. In any case..meh

Clinton's family basically bribed the draft board a number of times as he said he was going into ROTC as a way of avoiding being drafted and then reneged on that promise when his draft-lottery number ensured that he would not be selected. The reason I say bribe is because his number came up in the draft board a number of times and was mysteriously deferred each time until he was past the point of selection.

So who the hell knows...lol

Is this better or worst than Trump? I think it would be rather easy for the military to take a xray in trump's case, but once again who knows.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So you called my "virtue signaling" and raised me with two stacks of whataboutism.

I don't think it's virtue signaling to call out Trump's hypocrisy. I wouldn't shame anyone for their non military service but I will shame a poser like Trump who acts like a tough guy G.I. Joe flag waving Captain America yet weaseled his way out of serving when he was called for duty.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If Bolton would try to run for president and could somehow win, we would be in World War 12 by now - Trump isnt perfect but he is a better leader than any of these idiots throwing stones from their weed infused sofas.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Iran and North Korea should be thankful that Bolton and Mattis are no longer in the administration able to exert their influence, both countries could be obliterated by now.

If Joe Biden wins, they still might be.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Chicken Little is just one out of a long list of Administration officials and top brass that have criticized this president's lack of leadership and coziness with dictators. They can't all be lying. Where there's smoke there's fire, and in Trump's case, there's been a lot of smoke.

Numerous lies and outrageous ignorant statements made from the horse's own mouth should alone be alarming. I never would have thought I would see the day Americans would stand by while a president clearly abuses his power for his own self-gain.

The typical paths to autocracy used to be through revolution or military coup. No longer. Today’s strongmen — Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, Viktor Orban of Hungary, Vladimir Putin of Russia, Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, and others — came to power through elections and then used the institutions of government to subvert democracy and expand their own powers. Trump regularly praises the current batch of autocrats and clearly longs to rule as they do.

United we Stand, divided we Fall... Trump has definitely divided us and has abused his power, and if we continue to make him unaccountable for the things he says and does, we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It looks like John Bolton's book is going to be distributed, and then matters will be in the hands of the Department of Justice for possible prosecution.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I don't think it's virtue signaling to call out Trump's hypocrisy. I wouldn't shame anyone for their non military service but I will shame a poser like Trump who acts like a tough guy G.I. Joe flag waving Captain America yet weaseled his way out of serving when he was called for duty.

"tough guy G.I. Joe flag waving Captain America" I don't see him trying to play that part...he doesn't even have a Corn Pop story... He says he loves our troops and spoke with a huge military budget, he also is not getting us into some dreaded Bolton war. Did you know many of us on the right were totally against Bolton's selection? Trump was trying to fill positions with experience, but Bolton isn't happy unless we go to war, and that was his biggest down fall with Trump...he wanted war and Trump did not...Maybe the best love Trump can have for our troops is to support them with a good budget and not send them to needless wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join