It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, the same Bolton who Trump fired because Bolton wanted to start a war.

Like what you'd expect if you put Allen Dulles on the Warren Commission.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As usual, mostly lies from the foreigner who doesn't know anything about our country or our politics.

originally posted by: chr0naut
Coronavirus: fail after fail after fail

Patently untrue. The administration has done the best it could in the face of insufficient and conflicting information from experts. The only thing I'll fault them on here is being in office for 3 years and not having corrected the gross mismanagement of our emergency response system that happened under Obama.

Also worth noting that the Democrat response would've been to not do travel restrictions, so even more people would be dead if Trump wasn't president.

Cost cutting all the agencies that provide essential contingency over disasters: fail

Mostly addressed above, although it's worth noting that none of the cuts and reorganizations the administration made had any impact on the Covid response.

Wall: the fail that keeps on failing

I'll give you half a point on this, since he said it would be done by now. He obviously underestimated just how much resistance he would meet. This is ongoing.

Government shutdown and national emergency just to get funding: fail

I'll give ya that one.

Actual levels of unemployment: fail

Pretending he's responsible for a natural disaster is pathetic. If anything he should get credit here, since, again, if a Democrat were president the situation would be demonstrably worse. They would've insisted on doing a sweeping, nationwide shutdown instead of letting the states handle it.

You're also talking out both sides of your mouth here. Earlier you criticized the coronavirus response. If the response had been more robust, the economic damage would've been greater. Pick a side. Otherwise you just look dishonest.

National debt greater than GDP and no attempt to fix it for entire term: fail

No attempt to fix it is a complete lie. You're uninformed, as usual.

North Korean missile negotiations: fail

I'll give ya that one.

Speech at the UN where he was so stupid, he was laughed at: fail

Is this even a serious criticism? The fact that the weak European leaders don't like him is a plus, not a minus.

Blaming everyone else in all negative situations: fail

I'll give ya that one.

Crediting himself with things he didn't do: fail

The most prominent example I'm aware of there is the MISSION Act VA changes that he signed. He keeps calling it "Choice," which was the joke token changes that the Obama administration got done. The improvements that came under Trump are vastly better. As a vet, I couldn't care less that he keeps calling it the wrong name, it's still way better than anything Obama did for us.

The withdrawal of US troops before the time is right: fail

This is just laughable.

Screwing up world trade and free-trade agreements: fail

Simply not true. Our trade agreements have gotten better. Even Democrats concede this one. Why lie?

Cutting trade with China for stupid reasons and then having to immediately back-pedal massively: fail

Same as above. Keep lying.

'Windmill fumes', 'clean coal', 'sound causes cancer' and 'nuking hurricanes': fails

I'll give ya that one. Crying about him using "clean coal" is weak and reaching though. That's an actual industry term. The rest of it, yeah, he says stupid # sometimes.

Ordering staff not to testify: Constitutional fail

False. There's hundreds of years of precedent for this. Could've been worse though, he could've committed an actual crime like Clinton did and ordered his staff to lie.

Inability to get a conviction about any of his allegations: fail

Just ironic and hilarious.

Three years in office and no swamp draining at all: fail

Demonstrably false. Again, why are you lying?

Using crowd control against peaceful protesters, just for a photo op: fail

I could do an entire thread on this alone, but short version is, this is bull#. They were illegally blocking an area the President was going to be entering. They were legally dispersed. And pretending Trump personally said to gas them is just pathetic and you lying, yet again.

Sitting atop of a system with major human rights and racial issues, with little to no attempt to fix things: fail

Demonstrably false. He's done more in 3 years than the last 3 administrations combined. The worst places for blacks in this country are almost unanimously run by Democrats. Just demonstrating for the 1000th time that you don't know anything.

Possibly the least 'great' (on all measures) that America has ever been in it's history: I'd call that a hard and worsening fail.

Also false. Predictable and funny coming from you.

So out of 20 items, maybe 3 had merit. The rest were inaccurate or outright lies.

Par for the course for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Trump wanted China to help him get re-elected by asking China to buy Farm Machinery to help Trumps rural vote.

Bolton alleges

Lol great facts from a disgruntle guy wanting to make millions off his books. Didn't he move over to CNN? The interesting part is how is all that "alleged" chummy chummy thing working out with China?

I can see it now... Hey Bolton, I need China to buy farm equipment to get me more rural votes! BTW what does selling farm equipment have to do with rural votes? Seems like a huge reach to suggest selling farm equipment will get him more as these companies/plants are in more urban centers.

Donald Trump was willing to halt criminal investigations to “give personal favors to dictators he liked”, according to a new book written by his former national security adviser John Bolton.

Kim? Bolton wanted to nuke him...the old war hawk he is. Who else could he be talking about?

According to excerpts published by the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and the Washington Post, Bolton describes a pattern of corruption in which Trump routinely attempts to use the leverage of US power on other countries to his own personal ends

Trump has not been very successful has he in this, AND the fact that if he farts wrong he gets investigated for years or even impeached, so where is this "routine corruption"? The liberals in the house would be most interested and would be willing to spend 10s of millions and years to investigate.

SHOCKING YES! I have no words so I'll let my buds here tell us...

edit on 18-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Worth noting that the allegations in Bolton's book were the top story on foxnews.com this morning.

Imagine something like this coming out about Biden and it being the top story on CNN or MSNBC.

You can't, because that wouldn't happen. While all news has its slants, give Fox credit for at least reporting # that doesn't fit their agenda.

Of course this will go in one ear and out the other of the people who think Fox is nothing but Sean Hannity 24/7, because that's what CNN told them to think.

edit on 18 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well of course he wants China to buy more U.S. agricultural products. It’s good for our farmers and reduces the trade deficit. What president wouldn’t want that? Would it help him get re-elected? It certainly couldn’t hurt. This is the worst kept secret in history. It was all over the news media; the admin touted it. Bolton is kinda nuts, and man, is he vindictive! Trump should never have hired the guy.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So, another book that is going to tank Trump. I remember quite a few in the ramp up to 2018 also.

As far as those he has fired, they have all been RINO's to be honest or those who went against his policy. Like Bolton.

Bolton wanted war and trump did not. He was fired.

I am sure the book will be a good read like all the others.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Republican John Bolton is suckering hundreds of thousands of Democrats into buying the book.

And breaking out laughing and shaking his head, every time he logs in and looks at his bank account!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perfectly said...he was the head of CPAC I believe. It is almost like he is intentionally doing it....

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I am either bemused or befuddled that you think anything in that book or any other book is going to dissuade even one of the true believers.

Bolton lied. Bolton is a neocon. Bolton is a RINO. Bolton is Deep State.

Bolton is a traitor. Bolton is a national security risk. Bolton is a terrorist.

Etc .etc.
edit on 18-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Etc .etc.

I think we can all agree that Bolton is a coward?

This book is as meaningful as his silence during the hearings.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Should be a simple to prove. Any such phone transcript as juicey as this is bound to be leaked... The Ukrainian nothing got leaked, something like straight up asking China for help , should definitely be out any minute.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Etc .etc.

I disagree. His silence during the hearings was much more meaningful than the book. His silence during the hearings revealed he had nothing substantial to reveal. The book is just garbage.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Do you know that about them though?

Bolten probably, but his niece?

Do you know that writing the book isn't something his niece has wanted to do for a long time. Or at least something she decided to do on her own.

What do we know about her? Why assume she is a bad person?
Why assume anything about her motives until we know for sure?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Etc .etc.

At least Bolton served in the Military unlike Cadet bonespurs.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: jjkenobi

Do you know that about them though?

Bolten probably, but his niece?

Do you know that writing the book isn't something his niece has wanted to do for a long time. Or at least something she decided to do on her own.

What do we know about her? Why assume she is a bad person?
Why assume anything about her motives until we know for sure?

Yeah she's been wanting to write a book for a loooong time, and is just coincidentally putting it out right before the election?

You don't actually think that. Stop pulling our legs.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Trump wanted China to help him get re-elected by asking China to buy Farm Machinery to help Trumps rural vote.

Why is that bad?

Whats the law say about doing that?
And can someone link to the law.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Etc .etc.

At least Bolton served in the Military unlike Cadet bonespurs.

Bolton was a supporter of the Vietnam War,[33] but avoided combat through a student deferment followed by enlistment in the Maryland Air National Guard.

I look forward to your posts blasting your new hero.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Worth noting that the allegations in Bolton's book were the top story on foxnews.com this morning.

At one time Fox was trumps private mouth piece. Fox knows something and getting ready to change their right wing approach. Not surprising seeing how all the BIG advertisers are bailing on Fox.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

During that the precedent that a potus is immune to most of that stuff was made.

So even if every word of boltons book is true it still wont matter.

Trumps people wont care and the ones that will believe it already don't like him.

The true silent majority of non-voters isn't paying attention to any of this.
Their busy trying to live their lives in a chaotic time.

I predict voting numbers in november to be less across the board than they were in 2016.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: face23785

At one time Fox was trumps private mouth piece. Fox knows something and getting ready to change their right wing approach. Not surprising seeing how all the BIG advertisers are bailing on Fox.

Uninformed, as usual. Fox has always covered negative stories for Trump. Nothing has changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join