It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: RazorV66

Obviously Bolton knows a get rich quick scheme when he see one. He knows that every deranged Leftist cult member will buy his book of fiction for 30-40 bucks or whatever the price is. You guys are rubes.

yep it's all about sourcing new dollars lost from being fried and the the deals he would have made a buck from as a long time
player.

Yep he knows he will never get another WH gig after getting fired by Trump, so he is shooting his wad on a book of fiction that he knows will get eaten up by the anti-Trump, anti-America gang of clowns.

If any of this crap was really true, why didn’t he testify against Trump?

edit on 18-6-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

cause he didn't want to take a chance and be charged with perjury and face jail time and maybe even lose more dollars from the fines.

edit on 18-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
How is the president asking for an Ag deal with China bad? Yes it would help his campaign. A strong economy helps the incumbent.

SMDH, another nothing burger.

Also, I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back up any claims, except the words of a man scorned.

What YOU need to ask yourself is why Trump makes so many enemies of his former aides.

They can't all be wrong.

Honestly these guys have been working with presidents like Clinton, Bush I & II, and Obama for far too long. It's not hard to see why they would go against a president that isn't a career politician. You don't always know that a rat is a rat until you turn on the lights.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Apart from Trump, everyone is a liar.

How perfect Trump must be. The new Messiah.

Nobody thinks Trump is perfect. But when something comes out against him, there at least needs to be more than just hearsay which is all we ever get.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sour Grapes LoL
FlashBack 2013 National Review - Bolton 2016?

The hawk seriously considers a presidential campaign.
How serious is John Bolton about potentially running for president? He’s about to start hiring for his political operation.

The former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and conservative star is ready to hit the road, play in the 2014 midterm elections, and flesh out his domestic-policy views —including his support for gay marriage — in preparation for throwing his hat in the ring in 2016.....

Over the past few months, Bolton confides, he has called veteran Republican strategists and friends from the Bush years, informally pitching them on what he envisions as a policy-driven, hawkish campaign.

LOL
WAKE UP
edit on 6182020 by MetalThunder because: so ridiculous it is Funny

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

cause he didn't want to take a chance and be charged with perjury and face jail time and maybe even lose more dollars from the fines.

Saw an interview with Trey Gowdy last night and he said it perfectly, something to the effect of....
If Bolton considers Trump to be this huge existential threat to the USA and the world, why didn’t he testify at the impeachment hearings?
Instead we have to buy his book to find out.

This is pure theatre.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

I'm really interested in hearing who has a problem with Trump selling more agricultural equipment or soybeans to China

It's called " Trying To Buy Votes "

Can you name a politician that doesn’t?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Saw an interview with Trey Gowdy last night and he said it perfectly, something to the effect of.... If Bolton considers Trump to be this huge existential threat to the USA and the world, why didn’t he testify at the impeachment hearings? Instead we have to buy his book to find out. This is pure theatre.

couldn't agree more. he's goes back to at reagan and no doubt knows how to play the game the way it was set up.
trump came in and changed all that and it pissed all the old timers off, so they make up lies to try and get rid of him.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

a reply to: Deetermined

I'm really interested in hearing who has a problem with Trump selling more agricultural equipment or soybeans to China

It's called " Trying To Buy Votes "

Can you name a politician that doesn’t?

Trump adding his name to the list is not exactly an honour. Is it ?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And you can buy books that “prove” the earth is flat....

The Earth is Flat: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid (Illuminati Secrets Book 4)
www.amazon.com...

Lies sell when there is a target audience.....
edit on 18-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump was on Twitter for most of last night screaming insults at a man

how do you scream on twitter? commies are funny

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Politics, as usual. I think this may have occurred this way...

President Trump (on phone): Hello?

John Bolton: Mr. President, this is John Bolton.

PT: Hello, John, how may I help you?

JB: Well sir, getting straight to the point, have you read my book?

PT: Yes, yes I have John. Very interesting content.

JB: Well sir, what do you think about it?

PT: John, I have to say, it is kind of dull, but I know you did your best even though there are some misrepresentations, you may have stretched the truth a little here and there and your dyslexia became very apparent in some chapters. All in all, I think it basically is a good read, but dull.

JB: Thank you, Mr. President, I appreciate your candor. I don't have time to rewrite the chapters to correct them. I need the book to hit the market as soon as possible. Sir, truthfully, I need the money...

(slight pause)

PT: Don't worry, John, you'll have a New York Times best seller...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Problem is all this would have been more believable if he had said it while under oath in congress??
But chicken little was too chicken so I dont care what the bird brain has to say now.

He's not under oath in the pages of his book.

Should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
How do his supporters feel about this if true? Would they like trump to change constitutional limits so that he could serve more than two terms? Sounds very Putin-esque if you ask me. This imo if true would be the most damning part of the book of the excerpts released. It would show Trump has dictatorial ambitions and wipes his butt with the Constitution. If his supporters justify this they have orange kool-aid moustaches.

"Trump suggested he was open to serving more than two terms
In another eye-opening exchange published in the Wall Street Journal, Trump also seems to support Xi’s idea of eliminating presidential term limits. “Xi said he wanted to work with Trump for six more years, and Trump replied that people were saying that the two-term constitutional limit on presidents should be repealed for him,” Bolton writes. “Xi said the US had too many elections, because he didn’t want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly.”

Waiting with great anticipation for your new thread "FDR: The U.S. dictator"

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
why didnt bolton reveal this CLAIM during the impeachement farce V1.00

?????????????????????????????????????????

He's a slow writer. Has to stop every five minutes to polish his gun.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GentrySociety
Quetion, why in the heck would a president be like, please do this deal so my competition can be elected.

Based entirely on the hopeless offering of the 'opposition', it is clear, they do not want the job.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Isn't The Guardian UK based ?

The Guardian is also based in the US, Broadway, New York.

You can also thank the OP for usual one of the most reliable sources you can get....anywhere!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

We are in New uncharted territory of anti corruption in the US. I'm sure Bolton is ready to plead guilty under oath.... Or is he fully innocent and just a pure good hearted bystander for a fascist dictator?

They're all in it together?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Lol..what a stupid article.

Who added "to help him get elected?"

I bet he said EXACTLY that..lmao

"Please, oh please by my JD, I need to get reelected!"

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

originally posted by: JDmOKI

We are in New uncharted territory of anti corruption in the US. I'm sure Bolton is ready to plead guilty under oath.... Or is he fully innocent and just a pure good hearted bystander for a fascist dictator?

They're all in it together?

Short answer?
Without a doubt

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join