It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Shame on you for making this thread.

So you only like Threads that are in agreement with your own ideas and thoughts.

Sieg Heil

Damn right. I'm a Boogaloo and Proud Boys member. We're about to re-take CHOP with the Hells Angels and the Mongols.

Where are these " Bikers " coming from ? Must be from Australia, as they have been on " the road " for nearly a week.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

We will meet at volunteer park throughout the morning and then in the early afternoon march on the CHAZ.

You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.

We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

The event also adds:

Bikers will use any of multiple staging areas being offered by local patriots with land. They can stage there in safety and then rally together to downtown by noon. Ground troops without bikes will meet in the city of Seattle and rally all morning until noon. Together we will then march and ride to the CHAZ where we will eliminate the unlawful barricades shutting CHAZ out from the United States. We will bring CHAZ back into the fold.

heavy.com...

edit on 18-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Apart from Trump, everyone is a liar.

How perfect Trump must be. The new Messiah.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

July 4th ?

Gives them plenty of time to back out then. If they ever try to come that is .

Oh what fun.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Apart from Trump, everyone is a liar.

How perfect Trump must be. The new Messiah.

A new Pew Research Center survey finds that 27% of U.S. adults believe Trump’s election reflects God’s will in the sense that the 2016 outcome must be part of God’s overall plan, but that this doesn’t necessarily mean God approves of Trump’s policies. Far fewer U.S. adults – just 5% – say God chose Trump because God approves of his policies. About half of Americans say God doesn’t get involved in U.S. presidential elections (49%), while the remainder say they don’t believe in God (16%).

www.pewresearch.org... -policies/

He might be God's fall guy like Nebuchadnezzar, the jury is still out.
edit on 18-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
How fine it is when gullibles automatically believe everything in a fiction novel 🤣

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

A strong economy? Glad to hear it.

Hows that China trade deal looking right now?

Also good to hear Trump reigned little rocket man in...seeing as they fell in love.

O how the good times roll.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
How is the president asking for an Ag deal with China bad? Yes it would help his campaign. A strong economy helps the incumbent.

SMDH, another nothing burger.

Also, I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back up any claims, except the words of a man scorned.

What YOU need to ask yourself is why Trump makes so many enemies of his former aides.

They can't all be wrong.

So no evidence? Cool thread, dude.

Dude, Trump was on Twitter for most of last night screaming insults at a man that he hired. He's busy screaming insults at Jeff Sessions too. And Mattis, and Kelly and everyone who quit or was fired. He thinks that they are all dumb and useless.
So... why did he hire them in the first place? What exactly does that say about his hiring habits?
Oh and also Bolton's book (which for some reason the DoJ is now desperately trying to block, despite the fact that it's already been vetted) claims that a) Trump thought that Finland was a part of Russia and b) he was surprised when he learnt that the UK has nukes.

Boltons a neo con who wants war, Trump is a non politician taking advise from advisers who have been in Washington so long that the deep state has them by their short hairs . Case in point Lissy Grame kissing Bidens butt. Wheres all the investigations Linsey that are right around the corner as he says. Trump is surround by a bunch of Brutuses who will stab him in the back ever chance they get.

I would advise folks to watch the you tube 7 days in May A warning to Trump from JFK. And the movie all the fine young animals.
edit on 18-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Shame on you for making this thread.

So you only like Threads that are in agreement with your own ideas and thoughts.

Sieg Heil

Damn right. I'm a Boogaloo and Proud Boys member. We're about to re-take CHOP with the Hells Angels and the Mongols.

Proud Boy! So...youre afraid women are emasculating you. Im glad to see your standing u p for yourself.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How fine it is when gullibles automatically believe everything in a fiction novel 🤣

Or in ATS posts

But then you feel guilty afterwards smh

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
A tell all book by a man, "the ATS left" feared would bring us to war are now gleefully happy about his book? and you leftist love drama and BS, it's so fitting.

Based off what the OP put, it comes off as diplomacy.

Is it a bad thing to get other countries to buy our stuff? China buying up huge swaths of farm equipment would be a massive boon, apparently to you, it's a bad thing.

Of course the one User that has zero idea and knowledge of American politics and society tries to make a thread in hopes it would be negative but fails spectacularly.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
wouldnt an alledged " secret deal with china - to influence the election "" :

be a possible " impeachable offence " ? [ at least in context o all the crap certain people think is " impeachable "

so ..............

the obvious question :

why didnt bolton reveal this CLAIM during the impeachement farce V1.00

?????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
UK has less than 1% of the global supply of nukes and the least of any country with nukes. Not enough to matter to the main nuclear powers.

As for leverage on other countries, that is the purpose of the Executive Branch. He was elected to implement his plan, not the left's plan or Bolton's plan.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

John Bolton's [political] death bed confession. LOL

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Quetion, why in the heck would a president be like, please do this deal so my competition can be elected. I would hope any employee at any level negotiating a deal would get credit for the deal. Second, any person that has a position of power or authority is obligated to use that position as leverage, that is why you are given that position or power or else we would send in the janitor for negotiations. But people are dumb sheep and don't understand how the world works. We have gone from opposing communism to embracing it within 20 years its amazing really. a reply to: KnoxMSP

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Seems to me that President Trump was trying to renegotiate a trade deal with China a while back. Who knows what he may have said to try and make a deal.

Without a doubt, he's not on the ball with world geography, but my brother's in laws were from Finland, they even owned an island near the arctic circle, and in my opinion, they might as well have been from Russia.

And up until this issue came up, for some strange reason, I never thought about Great Britain with nukes. Seems obvious now that it was mentioned, that the Queen has some really big rockets ready to blow the royal pay load, but it was always about the British navy and air force when they talked about England.

The president has a bad habit of not carefully choosing his words or giving more thought to what he says in public. He needs to keep to verifiable facts before he opens his mouth and sticks his foot in it, however, I don't think that those few points will be actionable if it goes into another shame impeachment trial.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Want to comment on Trumps encouragement of China's Muslim Concentration Camps ?

I thought not. Am i surprised ? To be fair, every other Trump Supporter on this thread has skipped over it as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I thought not. Am i surprised ? To be fair, every other Trump Supporter on this thread has skipped over it as well.

Curios...

Forbes

If Pesident Trump donated money to orphans, the left would see it as promoting orphanages.

Time to grow up people.

Mg

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

www.forbes.com... them/#664dc66731ed

LMAO

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
How do his supporters feel about this if true? Would they like trump to change constitutional limits so that he could serve more than two terms? Sounds very Putin-esque if you ask me. This imo if true would be the most damning part of the book of the excerpts released. It would show Trump has dictatorial ambitions and wipes his butt with the Constitution. If his supporters justify this they have orange kool-aid moustaches.

"Trump suggested he was open to serving more than two terms
In another eye-opening exchange published in the Wall Street Journal, Trump also seems to support Xi’s idea of eliminating presidential term limits. “Xi said he wanted to work with Trump for six more years, and Trump replied that people were saying that the two-term constitutional limit on presidents should be repealed for him,” Bolton writes. “Xi said the US had too many elections, because he didn’t want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join