It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The reason his fired aides hate him is because, HE FIRED THEM!

If you haven't worked with high level officials of the government, you won't understand. They are beyond conceited and snobby. Billionaires are more down to earth and logical.

There are a few that are down to earth. But the ones Prez Trump has fired, or gotten the ire from, don't like having their dominance messed with. And Trump throws them to the ground and stomps out their memory.

He may be unethical in some things that he does. But you will know a person by their enemies. I haven't seen a single enemy of his that don't fit the bill I describe to a T. General Mattis being a prime example.

I could be wrong. But I haven't seen any evidence to sway me. Conversely, I have seen tons of evidence that affirms my decisions the past 5 years.

I support this man!

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
If you had any understanding of American values, you would have an understanding the list is full of them. I'll help you out on a few...

-Disparaging generals and decorated soldiers (Past Presidents and the American people always valued our military) This is coming from a president who used "bone spurs" to escape being drafted into the Vietnam War.

-Attacking a protected free press and calling them "the enemy of the people", is clearly against why our founding fathers wanted a free press. It was created as a means by which to enforce accountability and responsibility in government.

-Interfering with our justice system is more in line with an Autocracy than a government that's built on checks and balances on executive power.

There's a lot more on the list that clearly shows an attack on our form of government and American values. Why bother listing them when you and many others are in denial and brainwashed by this incompetent president.

Your response to my post falls in line with many Trump supporters whose responses are short, pointing blame at past presidents, and never addresses the basic facts. Many of the facts are coming straight out of the horse's mouth! To ignore basic facts and the glaring use of his office for personal and political gain is simply ignorance.

As for Karen? Don't know where you're coming with that.
edit on 24-6-2020 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I could write a book that alleges your mom visits my room for an hour each night.

Doesn't make it true (though in this case it tooootally is
)
edit on 24-6-2020 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I listen to the Pod Save America podcast, which is hosted by some former Obama aides, it's certainly left leaning. Their latest podcast covered some of Bolton's book and I had to laugh when they started the whole conversation with-

"Look, do NOT forget; Bolton is a f*cking piece of garbage. We can read this and laugh, but no one can read this book and claim it as 100% fact."

I got a good chuckle from that. I listen to that podcast for the same reasons I visit ATS. I'm not a D or an R, but I find it important to stick my toes in the water of both beaches so I can understand each side more. I just found this one particularly funny because somewhere around the start of this thread it was mentioned that the left will eat this book up as if it's the hot new flavor when Bolton has never been on their side to begin with. That will happen, but in the context of a major podcast with a couple million listeners, it's definitely not.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join