It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Seen What's Coming Out In John Boltons Book ? Shocking.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Bloody hell this is going to be explosive.

Trump wanted China to help him get re-elected by asking China to buy Farm Machinery to help Trumps rural vote.

Bolton alleges that Trump pleaded with China’s President Xi Jinping to help him get re-elected by buying more US agricultural products, according to accounts of his forthcoming memoir

Trump had a liking for " Dictators "

Donald Trump was willing to halt criminal investigations to “give personal favors to dictators he liked”, according to a new book written by his former national security adviser John Bolton.

Trumps morals are basically zero.

According to excerpts published by the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and the Washington Post, Bolton describes a pattern of corruption in which Trump routinely attempts to use the leverage of US power on other countries to his own personal ends

Much more here.

www.theguardian.com...

He encouraged China's Concentration Camps where more than a million Muslims are held.

He didn't even know The U.K. had nuclear weapons.

www.theguardian.com...

The White House have tried to get Bolton's book banned. No surprise there then.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Isn't The Guardian UK based ?

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well that's it I'm voting for communism.

Biden 2020. Screw America.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

John Bolton is U.S. based. He of the " Source Material "

+55 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Problem is all this would have been more believable if he had said it while under oath in congress??
But chicken little was too chicken so I dont care what the bird brain has to say now.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That's the best excuse I have ever heard!

edit on 18/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
How is the president asking for an Ag deal with China bad? Yes it would help his campaign. A strong economy helps the incumbent.

SMDH, another nothing burger.

Also, I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back up any claims, except the words of a man scorned.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
How is the president asking for an Ag deal with China bad? Yes it would help his campaign. A strong economy helps the incumbent.

Also, I haven't seen one iota of evidence to back up any claims, except the words of a man scorned.

Except Bolton's testimony and probably the massive reaction to try and suppress the release of the book.

And the fact that all the details fit the timeline and other evidences better that the excuses.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The president, however, became obsessed in the following months with getting his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, to deliver an autographed CD of Elton John’s Rocket Man to Kim, to make light of the epithet Trump had formerly used on the North Korean leader.

If the author of this text would have known anything about the song... it would be clear this is either Trump pulling Kim's leg or a warning. Highlighted the most important sentence. For some it may look like a present to Kim, for me it looks like a clear warning.

Why I focus only on this? Because the article does not concentrate on the issue either, but dissolves in anecdotes. Makes it look just like another hit peace.

The lyrics of this iconic song were heavily inspired by a 1950s short story titled “The Rocket Man” by the late American author Ray Bradbury. Bradbury’s story is about an astronaut who is torn between going to space and being with his family. He dearly wants to be with his family yet he loves the stars in space.

Read more at: www.songmeaningsandfacts.com...

edit on 18.6.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: fixed a quote tag

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What YOU need to ask yourself is why Trump makes so many enemies of his former aides.

They can't all be wrong.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What YOU need to ask yourself is why Trump makes so many enemies of his former aides.

They can't all be wrong.

So no evidence? Cool thread, dude.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's against Trump, therefore it's incorrect and wrong.

Bolton is whining because he was fired by the President.

He's trying to get back at him.

All hail President Trump.

Shame on you for making this thread.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

They can't all be wrong.

So no evidence? Cool thread, dude.

Dude, Trump was on Twitter for most of last night screaming insults at a man that he hired. He's busy screaming insults at Jeff Sessions too. And Mattis, and Kelly and everyone who quit or was fired. He thinks that they are all dumb and useless.
So... why did he hire them in the first place? What exactly does that say about his hiring habits?
Oh and also Bolton's book (which for some reason the DoJ is now desperately trying to block, despite the fact that it's already been vetted) claims that a) Trump thought that Finland was a part of Russia and b) he was surprised when he learnt that the UK has nukes.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you only like Threads that are in agreement with your own ideas and thoughts.

Sieg Heil

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah seen it on the BBC News this morning. Think the two things I remember were...............

Bolton saying Trump is in awe of Putin and is in no personal position to get America to stand up to him

Also an interview coming out this weekend with some lady he's saying Trump is desperately trying to persuade the Chinese leader to help him get reelcted by buying USA soya beans

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That's only information that the deep state would have, insiders, the swamp. He comes from the good side of the force and wasn't privy to that kind of knowledge.
edit on 18-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you only like Threads that are in agreement with your own ideas and thoughts.

Sieg Heil

Damn right. I'm a Boogaloo and Proud Boys member. We're about to re-take CHOP with the Hells Angels and the Mongols.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Except Bolton's testimony and probably the massive reaction to try and suppress the release of the book.

And the fact that all the details fit the timeline and other evidences better that the excuses.

The details fit the timeline.

LOL.

Okay. Let's examine the timeline.

Dossier: Fail
Spying on candidate Trump: Fail
Tom Arnold: Fail
Landslide for Hillary: Fail
Endless sky screaming: Fail
Avenatti: Fail
Russia hoax: Fail
Insider bombshell book: Fail
Ukraine whistleblower: Fail
Schiff evidence: Fail
Flynn set-up: Fail

You got him this time though. Sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

That's only information that the deep state would have, insiders, the swamp. He comes from the good side of the force and wasn't privy to that kind of knowledge.

This literally makes no sense. Everyone with a half a brain knows that Finland is not a part of Russia and that the UK has nukes. As for the staff members they are all experienced in some way shape or form.
Oh and - 'good side of the Force'??? He's not a Jedi, he's more like Dagobah - one massive swamp.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

This literally makes no sense. Everyone with a half a brain knows that Finland is not a part of Russia and that the UK has nukes. As for the staff members they are all experienced in some way shape or form.
Oh and - 'good side of the Force'??? He's not a Jedi, he's more like Dagobah - one massive swamp.

Just like it makes no sense that the President wouldn't have known these things. Bolton is clearly lying and making stuff up. That's why the White House is trying to stop his book.

PIDOOMA (the acronym for Pulled It Directly Out Of My Ass. or argumentum ex culo) ("argument from the asshole") is the act of arguing by way of flinging everything at the wall and seeing what sticks ad hoc bull# in a desperate attempt to shore up a blatantly untenable argument.

As a general rule, if something stinks about the argument, there's a good chance it's an argumentum ex culo.

edit on 18-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join