It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Night Star
My, what lovely feet you have.

Haha!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Wow! LOVE this song!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I detect a fetish.

edit on 2/8/20 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
**It's days like this I dream of ocean waves and gentle breezes, walking in the soft sand with the wind through my hair.**

Another hot day here in New England. Staying home and keeping cool.
How is everyone doing today?

edit on 2-8-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Haha! Hi Light! How are you doing in your new place?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I detect a fetish.

Hey, i resemble that.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
**It's days like this I dream of ocean waves and gentle breezes, walking in the soft sand with the wind through my hair.**

Another hot day here in New England. Staying home and keeping cool.
How is everyone doing today?

I'm alright, thanks for asking. Just slept for about 4 hours and i was really somewhere else. Somewhere deep. Saw a dream which was like a combination of an action / drama movie and a very old 8-bit nintendo game.
1:45 AM now. Woke up due to some kind of a strange sneeze episode, if i say that for 2 minutes, i sneezed once every ten seconds, i think that is not an over-estimate. Coffee now, of course.

Try to deal with the heat (and humidity) you and i are not exactly fans of those... Weather has treated me kindly lately. Not too hot, not too humid.

New week has started, at least here, and i wish that it brings joy to you and your loved ones

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dreams are so weird sometimes. You try to connect the dots to make sense of what they might mean and sometimes we can, sometimes we can't.
I have many dreams where buildings are huge and inside one building you might have a hotel, a shopping mall, a school, a swimming pool, just tons of things right in one building. LOL

I have been staying in my air conditioned apartment all nice and cool and comfy.

Enjoy your coffee Hun!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay, here is some unreal talent for you all.

I would have somehow, maybe, understood one of those tricks done separately by someone, but about a 5 minute consecutive run like that, is athletically speaking a world-elite level performance that takes superhuman amounts of endurance and skill.
My friend's girlfriend shared this on facebook and now i am sharing it with you.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Very cool Fin! The girls got stamina and talent for sure. Now everybody grab a bike and let's see how we do. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Very cool Fin! The girls got stamina and talent for sure. Now everybody grab a bike and let's see how we do. LOL

I just tried but 'true love' told me to "getaway".

Sigh.

Bally

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey y'all.... its been a while since I popped in here. I have been going through a lot in my life over the past 9 months, culminating in a divorce from my husband of 15 years. i am doing pretty well, all things considered. My kids and I have moved in with my mother and father in law. Weird situation, right? But they are wonderful people and always willing to help. I don't want to blast my ex, but he chose a bad path that involved drugs and another woman- who he claims he is "in love with". That hurt, but I was finally able to see the marriage to the joke it was to him all along. Anyway, send me good vibes. I still have moments (not many or lasting for long, thank goodness) of deep sadness. However, I am excited to find the parts of me that were lost in my struggle with my husband over the years. We got 4 amazing children from it and I grew a lot as a person. I think this time is a greater catalyst for growth for myself.

I am working now as an office manager and I really enjoy my job. My kids are adjusting well, but we have been moved out for 4 months now, so I would hope they are adjusting by this point. I am looking to get a place of my own, but my budget is very tight and I praying to the right house, at the right price, to pass in front of me when the time is right for me to do it all on my own. The kids are about to start school and that has it's own challenges. But we will be ok and grow through this and be stronger for it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Chels!!!!! So wonderful to see you!
I can imagine that everything you have been through has been quite a challenge. It will take time for you all to adjust of course, but you sound positive and are a warrior. If you ever need to talk, just shoot me a PM.

Congratulations on the office management job!

I will certainly send you positive vibes Sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I tried and fell off the bike. I think the bike threw me off and then laughed at me.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There are videos of people reading loved books online, I think that is such a great thing! I tuned into a guy reading The Lord of the Rings one day, and it was fun!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I am addicted to youtube. There are so many great things to be found and seen or listened to.

I LOVE Lord Of The Rings!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is that you in your avatar and a goat? Do you have any other animals?

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That wore me out to watch! I am pretty sure my whole body was tensed up, anticipating a fall! She was amazing!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join