It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We are talking about actual people here, not just numbers. They are also people who would be alive today if certain steps had been taken.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

All three are doing great.

Older daughter practiced piano earlier. We are learning a duet version of "He's a Pirate", the theme to Pirates of the Caribbean. Usually, we practice together, and I'm the taskmaster. However, some days I let her practice solo, so as not to micromanage her progress too much.

Baby, who is just starting to take her first steps and call me "Dada", is sleeping.

And Momma is wrung out and wants to go to bed, but anticipates baby waking up (as we are surrounded by fireworks explosions on all sides).

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Night Star gets some PM's

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Replied Hun.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Wow, so happy to hear that you and your daughter are doing a duet together. I would so love to hear that when you guys finish with it.

Awww, precious baby's first steps and words are a highlight in a Parent's life. Wishing you, your wife and children a world of love DOE.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I say go with the reptile. Hope you get the frogs though. Dogs are awesome, but more care unless you have the time and energy with the rest of your zoo. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Replied Hun.

I read it, thank you.
edit on 7 5 2020 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

We are talking about actual people here, not just numbers. They are also people who would be alive today if certain steps had been taken.

Certain steps would have to include a total lock down. The Country wouldn't be able to handle a total lock down for too long. People would go hungry. There have already been higher suicide cases from job loss etc.

This whole virus thing has done so much damage to the Country. From the very beginning, we couldn't even get accurate information from the WHO. Doctors and scientists couldn't even all agree on things. Total chaos.

Stay safe.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are welcome my friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
A dear friend shared this on my facebook page and I just had to share it here.

Thank you! You know who you are.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's just me being just me today. Hopefully I can get a few things accomplished when I go out tomorrow morning. Now look forward to the weather this weekend as it will feel like close to 110*.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hi Blue!
It was hot and humid when I went out today, but not THAT hot. Those are unbearable temps you have there.

Finally got some groceries. Watched a couple of crows while waiting for my friend as well as other birds. So cute!
Got my pistachio ice cream and had that for supper to cool off. YUM! Yeah, I know ice cream isn't a meal, but it worked for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
People must be at the Shed beach house. I'll pack my stuff.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Since some your ice cream ingredient are in the food pyramid it sounds like a meal to me. I might just stock up on ice cream due to the heat.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It helps and it tastes amazing.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I bought my dogs bones yesterday. They didn't like them. The youngest went as far as using her nose to bury a bone with a pillow. Later, she was in the hall and I said, "So the bones are a big no?" and she gets up, comes into the room, and goes over to the bone. She tried to bury it with a pillow again. When I mentioned the bone I in no way looked at it or gestured to it. She is so smart.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Smart.

Guess new bones are in order.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did the Shed die?
Where are the people of the shedlands? How are our lurkers?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'll get around to being here later once I get my second wind.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hmm, maybe what you need is a laugh at the text hubby sent me a while ago from work

Hubs: "Please get the old cat carrier out, and the Skyrim cookbook. I need to take them to work tomorrow."

Me: "You want me to what?? You guys cooking an Argonian or something?"

He still hasn't replied yet, probably in an end-of-the-day meeting, lol. That's probably the oddest text message he's ever sent me, rotfl.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join