It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What? How? For what cause?

"There is good out there. Believe" That is a crop circle interpretation.

Look, i am bad, but really i am not that bad. I hereby declare a one-man open war against this universe. I am going to lose, but whatever i choose i will lose.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You need coffee to clear your head. Foxy does not think about imagined failures. Be like Foxy. LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Happy July 1st for whatever holiday you may celebrate today.

American Zoo Day
Canada Day
Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day
Estee Lauder Day - July 1
National Deep Fried Clams Day - (also November 1)
National Gingersnap Day
National GSA Employee Day - (GSA = U.S. General Services Administration)
National Postal Workers Day
Resolution Renewal Day
Second Half of the Year Day - July 1, 2020
U.S. Postage Stamp Day
Zip Code Day

My day has consisted of getting step one out of the way to renew my health insurance which expired Zoom per the request of the government person I spoke with to show them my ID in order to get the required paperwork sent. This started as a challenge due to how much of my computer is fried but I think I got what I need from it.

As it is a new month I now have my July calendar on the wall in front of me to count down the days till July 29th. The day in which I get the blasted cast removed. As a bonus I can start expecting (hoping actually) for the final news in the mail telling me if I will start receiving my Social Security once again after 6 years.

As life has a habit of happening in unpleasant ways today has been no exception. Perhaps it is due to nerves, perhaps the cast but I can never fall asleep until around sunrise. Meaning I never feel very well. Today the lack of sleep has caught up with me giving me one of my rare occurring seizures. Therefore I feel like I've been ran over by every tank in the army.

Back to what you were doing now.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi Sweety, I guess you guys can't think of it as in the future any more when it is right around the corner. It has to be scary. I would be terrified. Can you go with him?
I wish you all the best of everything and WIS hugs in bundles.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Blue, honestly, your life is so weird I have a hard time comprehending how you can compose full sentences.

In the five years I have known you I don't think I have heard you say that you had a nice day. Big Hug.

It is Estee Lauder day !!!
When I was rich and traveled around the world her scents were on my must have list. My favorite was Cinnebar, I do miss it, not the scent or traveling, being rich

It made life a lot easier.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yes very scary! No, I won't be allowed to be there with him.

Thanks for the much needed hug my friend and Sister!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Oh, I forgot to say Happy Canada day to our Canadians.HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY!!!!!!!

You've missed the classes Skiddy and I had at the 'everything hurts club'.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My evening nap helped me to get caught up with sleep a little.

WalkInSilence -

Blue, honestly, your life is so weird I have a hard time comprehending how you can compose full sentences.

I've been using an app for that

In the five years I have known you I don't think I have heard you say that you had a nice day. Big Hug.

I didn't want that day to go to inflate my ego any.

My favorite was Cinnebar, I do miss it, not the scent or traveling, being rich
It made life a lot easier.

I miss the ice cream from a Japanese restaurant seasoned with chili.
I hear there is a lot of money in being rich.

Night Star

I think that there is a holiday for just about everything. Now I'll go take something for wrist pain.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Ice cream with chili? EEEEW! LOL

Yes there is a stupid Holiday for everything. So I guess every day is a holiday. I deem this Faery day. Happy Faery Day in the land of faeries!

Let's go watch them dance in celebration.

edit on 2-7-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
While you are off dancing with the fairies I'll be dreaming of my ice cream. It's just a seasoning of chili powder so it's no overload.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Now I want ice cream. No chili powder though. LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No ice cream today but I did take one of the overpriced (abt. $500 per bottle) for seizures last night. Therefore I feel like my whole body has a hangover today.

The good news, okay, it's not often that I have any good news, is that I successfully used Zoom for the first time in order to show a government employee my ID in order to get the needed paperwork to renew my health insurance.

Now (as in most likely next week) I need to find a printer as I don't think dad's is working to print this out and submit all the needed insurance nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

We have been getting rainy days with severe thunderstorm warnings. Been hot and humid. GAH!

Bartender, ice cold exotic drink please, with a little umbrella in it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I remember those east coast thunderstorms from living in Beantown. Righteous storms, those were.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

We have been getting rainy days with severe thunderstorm warnings. Been hot and humid. GAH!

I keep hoping it'll rain here so I don't have to work outside. Cleaning up hedge trimmings sucks. It's hot and humid, temps up in the 90's and I was out there yesterday cleaning branches in a cramped space I could barely move in. I don't know how the guy who cut it got in there. He's huge. I eventually got to go inside though. It's hot. I itch all over. Then I get to play a game of "is it allergies or is it corona?".
To make matters worse, the boss wants me to cut the lower part of the hedge. I just don't have time to and he's getting mad we're not far enough along. The trimmer makes it even hotter, for one. Then there's the exhaust smell that makes me gag. I spend the whole time cutting trying not to get sick.Also, the whole reason I'm out there is the guy I'm cleaning up after said he didn't cut a lot because he didn't have time to clean up and cut. It's ridiculous.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi. I wrote a story. I'll just leave it here for anyone who's interested.
Fluffy Bunny Feet

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I remember those east coast thunderstorms from living in Beantown. Righteous storms, those were.

How long did you live there DOE? I have visited a number of times.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Man, I feel for you Hun! That sounds like torture. I always feel so bad for outside workers. I used to work in blazing hot mills. Only for a brief time did I work in a Hospital and it wasn't very cool in there either when you're running around delivering meals to rooms. Let's do a rain dance.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It doesn't help that there's a drought here.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I lived in Boston from 2007 to 2011 while I was in college. It was a great experience in some ways but I also have some pretty bad memories. I was really naive when I moved there and it was quite an education.
edit on 7/3/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join