It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I never said that if ATS remains open that I would change the name HERE did I? NO!

Uhm no. Neither did I?
Why are you shouting at me?
I was trying to help explain the current situation, and I never even hinted in the slightest that you were trying/wanting to change the name did I? WTAF??

As for moving the shed, it can be done.I had wanted a new name in the new place because out of 25 sheds, I was given the key after Shed 2. When the numbers went down, I kept it going, when there was turmoil and most took off, I kept the lights on. I needed my friends in here to help me to keep it going and had to respect their wishes to stay away, but it was very difficult for me with many tears and anxiety and depression. There was a time when Syx and I kept it alive. No disrespect to both our beautiful Jane's or anyone EVER! There were people who would PM me and say they didn't feel they belonged here, they weren't here from the beginning and felt like they would be intruding.

You do realise that you never told me that you wanted to change the name if we moved, don't you?

If you prefer the same name, clear it for us at Rogue. Speak with BIAD and others. In the conversation I had, it was my understanding that our Shed and BIAD's would cause confusion.

I apologize if I pissed anyone off.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cool down before I go out today.

'Raine, I never once said that I preferred anything!!
I never said (or implied) that you'd pissed anyone off either!!

It's not up to me and I never implied that it was.
I have no idea where this crap is coming from tbh.
I was saying that YOU could call it The SHED (or variants thereof) IF YOU WANTED TO.

LOOK:
Here is the post I think you're referring to-

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

...I don't see any reason why you couldn't start a new thread there actually Called "The Shed", "The New Shed" or.... "TheShed26"?? LOL
That's IF you wanted to, of course!!!
No Worries either way.
Gx

Do you see the "IF you wanted to, of course" and "No Worries either way" parts???
FFS

I was only trying to help and I have NO IDEA of what I've done wrong.

Answers on a postcard... Anyone??

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Working on a PM for you. Give me a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I see that today is the day to stay away from the Wheaties so I'll just have the coffee please.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

You are quite welcome Birthday Boy!
Too bad you have to work though. Still, have a beautiful day Love.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

New pot being brewed. I'll join you.

I was supposed to go out earlier, but not feeling well today. Just going to lay back and watch some youtube stuff. I'll be checking in, might nap for a while later.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thanks. Yeah, at least these days work is...interesting. I never know who will no longer be there, what else management is doing to make our lives harder, and who is having a breakdown this time lol Interesting times.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wishing everyone pleasant daydreams and inspiration.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hope you are having a good day.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thanks Blue. You too. Have to take off for work unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Very beautiful! Wow!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the hug. I always knew that you were a cool cat.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think we're going to have a major overabundance of tomatoes this year, and we're only growing 4 plants o.O

And I think they're all indeterminates (big height growers) so I'm having to prune where & when I can to keep these things from snapping under their own weight, tangling with each other, or being wild rabbit food (we're using an elevated planter) And tie them to the porch rails for extra support. On top of the stakes that didn't hold up to that weight.

They're behemoth plants, all probably pushing 5 feet tall so far. I'd have to measure to be sure, but that ballpark seems about right.
Yikes.

The buds are starting to generate fruit on all of them, especially the Grape tomato one. That sucker's a bit of an overachiever, we have numerous groupings of 10-12. This is the younger kid's personal tomato plant, so she's salivating and dutifully checking it's progress every day. They're still green tomatoes, kid, give it time!

The Amish Paste & Cherokee Purple were slow to bud, but now that they have, they're playing catch up & churning out the viable buds like it's going out of style.

The beefsteaks are...damn, these are going to be some huge tomatoes, the buds give way to ENORMOUS baby 'maters when the flower petals drop off.

I'm also growing cayenne (doing every bit as good as the tomatoes -- overachieving, lol) and Caribbean Reds. I'm pretty sure it's a habanero variety, I just grabbed whatever hot peppers were left at the garden store & didn't look much further into them. The Reds are taking much longer to put out flower buds, but it's taking it's time developing into a nice, dense little bush this way. I figure it should start fruiting sometime in July, based on previous habanero plants I've had.

Now to go and prep dinner -- pulled BBQ chicken. The chicken breasts are cooked and cooled, now I just have to shred them, mix in BBQ sauce, and let it set & "steep" the flavor in (yeah, I went the lazy route instead of baking it in the sauce, but at least I'll be able to clean the pan easily!)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

YUM!

Looks like you have a green thumb and the kids are doing well too.

I especially love the grape tomatoes and can eat them like candy.

How are the pets?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I apologize Gordi and sent an explanation of course. Hugs?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thank you,

apology accepted.

(((((Night)))))
G

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thanks, I try to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Come and sit with me by the pond and we can dream of wondrous things together.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

HA! Cute!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join