It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 25

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good Day Everyone!

It seems my get up and go, got up and left. There are things I want to do, but my body is saying, "I don't think so!" LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I want to make it clear here,
I am not and will not be posting on any other social media platform than ats.

If you come across a Mike stivic on any other platform it is not me.

I feel like with this mass migration there is a vulnerability as far as stolen internet identity.

I will not be responsible for any posts by this moniker on any other platform .

Also,

Thank You Shed for being the one and only true Shed who's sheddyness shall not be questioned. This Shed shall be held above all other sheds,
In this Shed is found the true nature of our eternal Sheddites.

As every tool is found in the Shed, shall it be returned to it's proper place in its proper time.

I say this in the name of the Shed.

May the Shed bless you all.

Sincerely,
~joe

Ps.
Love y'all, each and every one...

Even you gordi, even you!

/Hugs bro

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Now I'm teary eyed.

Love you my friend! Thank you for all that you have contributed to our ATS and Shed family and for being you! Be well and have a beautiful life Joe.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Raine,
Sweet sunshine and cleansing rain,

I love and will miss you most of all scarecrow..........................

/gigantic-titanic- largerThanLife-neverThinkTwice-naughtyYetNice-atomic-supersonic-platonic-nonironic-hydroponic-ginWithyourTonic- everlasting-bombastic-Neverasking-justBasking-inyourGlory-HUGS!!

Sincerely yours,
~joe

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well you do now

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I forced myself to have some "get up and go" waking up very thirsty and from a bad dream that was just a reminder of my current status of exsistment (my new word of the day).

After coffee (I'll be glad when my coffee gets here Thursday) and food I forced myself to wash one load of clothes. As much of this is doing one handed it is a frustrating challenge.

Good to see that the ATS Working Group is making plans for what comes next.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Good afternoon to Joe and everyone else even in the bushes.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I want to make it clear here,
I am not and will not be posting on any other social media platform than ats.
If you come across a Mike stivic on any other platform it is not me.
I feel like with this mass migration there is a vulnerability as far as stolen internet identity.
I will not be responsible for any posts by this moniker on any other platform .

Also,
Thank You Shed for being the one and only true Shed who's sheddyness shall not be questioned. This Shed shall be held above all other sheds,
In this Shed is found the true nature of our eternal Sheddites.
As every tool is found in the Shed, shall it be returned to it's proper place in its proper time.
I say this in the name of the Shed.

May the Shed bless you all.

Sincerely,
~joe

Ps.
Love y'all, each and every one...
/Hugs bro

In the world of social media I will keep an eye out for "Person formerly known as Mike Stivic on ATS" then.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"If ever you need us..."

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

There has been talk among people here about different platforms they may migrate to, and some users have found themselves unable to acquire the same user name.. I just wanted to let people know if they think they are interacting with me ..they are not..

That's all bro.

Nothing narcissistic or malevolent about it..

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I will miss your occasional visits, word smithing and kind spirit. But there are so many memories that they can last a long time and warm my heart. You made me happy, you rascal.
I sort of feel as you, perhaps it is age, but moving else where is daunting.

May you stay safe and comfy all your days.
May the sun shine upon you, the moon grant you magic, the stars you the way in dark brilliant night.
WIS HUGS in abundance

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh I really like that meme, it is so nice. Hugs to you and how are you doing?

edit on 28-6-2020 by WalkInSilence because: stuff

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'm hanging in there Hun. Thanks! I love that image of the wolf and faery child.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I started registering my name at a few other sites, thinking somewhat along the same lines. I'm not sure if I'll even really post at those other sites.

BTW thanks for your kind words and encouragement about my recording.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONECLOUDHOPPER! Much love to you on your special day!Smooch!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

...Love y'all, each and every one...

/Hugs bro

What did I do now??? LOL

Back atya Meaty!
G

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Can I just say...

This IS THE Shed.
If ATS survives the current crisis... then this shall forever remain as THE Shed...

Some folks are just (rather sensibly IMHO) looking at contingency plans, for a time (should the worst happen) that the Shed is not here for us anymore.

If we wait UNTIL ATS ceases to be... and we can't post here anymore... how will our shed folks all know where to go if they want to keep in touch?

Some of us have a note of some of the email addresses, some are "friends" on FB, some are members on RN3 (and other sites too)... but we're all scattered to the winds. There wouldn't be a single place where we could ALL gather.
We'd inevitably lose touch with half or more shedfolks... wouldn't we?

It makes much more sense (to me) to plan for what might happen.
PLAN for the WORST but HOPE for the BEST!

No one here WANTS ATS to go down - we're all long-term members here, and I dearly hope that a good solution is found.
But, I just think that having a wee safety net... a PlanB if you will... makes a LOT of sense.

If anyone is genuinely concerned about online identities, ID cloning, fraud etc - then, (if you want to keep in touch should the worst happen), you should choose somewhere that you KNOW you can trust.

Choose somewhere that has Admin that you already know personally perhaps? (The Admin who helps set up and activate the member accounts.)

Well Guess What? - I'm Admin at RN3!! (and have been for a couple of years).

I'd like to think that's one of the reasons why some of the shed folk have already popped over there to say hello.

We're a friendly bunch, we cover many of the same topics as ATS but with a bit less emphasis on US politics.
Would you really want The SHED to cease to exist (rather than just move site) should ATS fail to be saved?

Just a few things to ponder!

btw - If anyone's got any concerns about identities on RN3 - I'd LOVE to hear from you.
Seriously! PM me! LOL

Gx

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have been spending quality time with my friend's girlfriend lately.

First of all: Kick-a&& woman. We have thrown away all the usual stuff... like: "Do not talk about politics. Do not talk about religion" She is... we just connect. His boyfriend always runs all over the city and like, comes and goes
so i am sometimes stuck in their house with her. She rocks. She just rocks. Obviously, it is not like... not like romantic you know. She is the woman of a friend who i hold in high value. However, i see a strong potential for a fruitful friendship that will benefit both me and her.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedsters
I have a couple things to say but first things first.
Coffee Any One?

A little gossip?

"We" at work went into complete lock down and quarantine as of Friday afternoon (due to the "Thing") at the end of my shift. Hurray Which meant implementing every single procedure according to guidelines.
Jeepers Creepers I ran my sorry little "Head Cook" fanny off, hearding my very teen aides and making sure every one was happy. The proverbial truck ran me over, but the "The Superior Over Lord" gave me kudos this morning. Hurray.
If any one has an extra large whiskey and a pint or two of Guinness to share I am in for a toast.

Now to a serious matter.
I have been thinking (yes it happens) and contemplating and I would like to join in the debate about alternative places to ATS.
My loyalty, perhaps due to my introvert nature and the many wonderful encounters here, goes to ATS. Especially in the first ten years.

But there have been some serious glitches in the recent past that urged me to seek other venues.

I would like to give a shout out for Rouge Nation 3 rogue-nation3.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">rogue-nation3.com... I hope this worked?

When I was going through a rough time here, they welcomed me with open arms. the are friendly, funny, intelligent and very competent. I never mentioned why I was seeking "other pastures" so it wasn't a "pity party" they are just friendly, discerning but friendly, with emphasis on fun. ( There are fractions I disagree with, but a family can always sit down for a cook out)
I being an absolute thud at creating anything technical they made beautiful banners and avatars for me, such as

and

My avatar here is still most dear to me heart it was given to me by benevolent tyrant many many years ago, he coined the true me. Any way, bundles and bushels of good memories from ATS and most importantly The Shed.
The Shed is the hearth I return to. My angel.

Again check out Rouge

I truly hope we survive here but if not...Bon Voyage

I am super tired.
edit on 29-6-2020 by WalkInSilence because: words

edit on 29-6-2020 by WalkInSilence because: stuff

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I never said that if ATS remains open that I would change the name HERE did I? NO!

As for moving the shed, it can be done. I had wanted a new name in the new place because out of 25 sheds, I was given the key after Shed 2. When the numbers went down, I kept it going, when there was turmoil and most took off, I kept the lights on. I needed my friends in here to help me to keep it going and had to respect their wishes to stay away, but it was very difficult for me with many tears and anxiety and depression. There was a time when Syx and I kept it alive. No disrespect to both our beautiful Jane's or anyone EVER! There were people who would PM me and say they didn't feel they belonged here, they weren't here from the beginning and felt like they would be intruding.

If you prefer the same name, clear it for us at Rogue. Speak with BIAD and others. In the conversation I had, it was my understanding that our Shed and BIAD's would cause confusion.

I apologize if I pissed anyone off.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cool down before I go out today.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

This IS THE Shed.
If ATS survives the current crisis... then this shall forever remain as THE Shed...

I agree. This is "The Most Magical Realm". Even if it "beams" to another place in my heart this is home. The first home, and perhaps we can create a colony?
I will be forever grateful towards this Shed
And now I must retire.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join