It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t visit Australia, people are pathetic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

As for the freedoms currently possessed by Australians...

This weekend I'm hosting a party. Not a big party... it's going to be about 80 people.

You are one of my favorite posters and I agree with 99.9% of what you say, but in this particular case I think you're wrong to insinuate we have just as many freedoms as the US. Yes we have some freedoms that many people assume we don't have, but we also have a great deal of freedoms the US doesn't have. Moreover we're becoming a much more left-leaning nation than the US, which has led to a lot of new regulations in the last few years. I've written about it in a few threads, one of them being Australia: From Convicts to Crybabies. The fact people let this girl be beat up like that is just more evidence of how scared and docile we have become, and I entirely blame the MSM and other forms of social engineering.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
a reply to: Raggedyman

I live in Australia and find your title offensive.

Where do you live?

You watched the video?
And you are offended by what I said?
I find your shallowness offensive

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: WanDash

Who are the Dallas cowboys?

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: daaskapital

Careful, you're libel to get some 'mericans all riled up.

Standard defensive tactics
Ignore the issue at hand and hilite someone else’s problems to deflect

Any ‘mericans would be foolish to play that deflection game
Only the most valuable sports franchise in the world, though I think you already knew that. Worth more than $5 billion. Five Super Bowl victories and three losses, though they’ve been pretty lackluster since their last appearance in 1995. Their stadium is impressive. Cost more than $1 billion, has a retractable roof, can seat up to 105,000. It’s reputed to use more electricity than the entire nation of Liberia. But I don’t know anyone who likes the owner, a repulsive creature named Jerry Jones. The cheerleaders are hot; not just super attractive but professional dancers.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Lumenari

Melbourne's a hellhole, but it's still better than everything the USA has to offer.

Don't confuse Democrat-run cities in America with the majority of America.

I have a lot more freedoms than any normal citizen in Australia, for instance.

But keep your ignorance on!

It seems oddly fitting on you.

Not everything comes down to blue or red, lol. Something tell's me your're ignorant of the freedoms possessed by Australians.

I'm not blue or red... I'm an Independent that is currently thinking that Trump would be a good choice for this year because blue currently sucks.

This weekend I'm hosting a party. Not a big party... it's going to be about 80 people.

The local Sheriff and some deputies are coming out too because they really like my shooting range... 700 yard targets, a separate (to the right!) 25 yard and 50 yard target set for pistols.

My 50 cal I've cleaned up for the year and we will be having some fun with it...

The law is bringing automatic weapons so that should be fun too...

I will be serving my personal wine for the year...

Somewhere in the middle of that some of us are going to go to my sweat lodge, do a bunch of peyote (legal for me) and we will see what the Gods talk about...

The next day I will make a big breakfast, then I will ask for volunteers to help me run an electrical line to my pond (which I did not need a permit to build) so that I can put another aerator in the pond so that my trout (that I did not need a permit to bring on my property) will have a little more bubbles.

I also do not need a permit to extend the electricity on my property, because my property has no Covenants.

SoOo... how free are Australians again?

Now that sounds like a party! What are you serving for breakfast?

There used to be a lot of peyote cactus in southwest Texas, but over-harvesting has supposedly caused it to become scarce in recent years. There’s even a town in far West Texas called Pyote that might have been named for the cactus, or it might be how Chinese railroad laborers pronounced coyote. Who knows? Peyote can be cultivated, right?
edit on 18-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Addition

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I've seen this sort of behavior in a group of monkeys, when an outsider sits by the troop. Overt Simian behavior in humans is rare its usually more subtle.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

My point was like many things from other countries, they mean nothing to me and I have no interest
Bit like Manchester football club, many people fawn over them but I have no connection

It’s just irrelevant, no interest at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

What?

Are you being Faecious mate? What was offensive about my post?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

There is nothing to discuss. The OP has created a hate speech and used falsehoods to portray a whole country of Humans as pathetic. You should all be frigging ashamed of yourselves.

Tomorrow when I post America is Pathetic don't go there and the million videos of filmed violence. Watch you all whinge and bitch and carry on. And I bet it doesn't last 5 pages.

ATS your a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ive been attacked few times in Boston. By black women and men. While alone, drunk and late at night. Racism is everywhere. It's disgusting. It's only when they feel they have the opportunity. They are really cowards when it comes down to it.
reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk
What was offensive is that whilst obviously offended you held your rage and asked where he was from.

Why can't a guy from Boston have that view?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Man I feel disgusted to be an Aussie resident right now. Every one of you spineless cowards that saw this & did nothing I hope that fact knaws at your psyche every day for the rest of your lives. Yes these thug biatches need catching but bystanders are worse in my books. To the young girl, keep your head up darling & don't let this moment define the rest of your life, please don't. Learn something from it whatever that may be & refuse to be a victim. You are the better person than every single other person who saw you that day so heal up & don't be the victim.Wish you well darling !!!!

On a side note, what are the odds of most if not all of these ferals coming from fatherless homes ???
Huge problem in this country that is dragging us closer & closer to resemble 'merica !!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Lumenari

You are one of my favorite posters and I agree with 99.9% of what you say, but in this particular case I think you're wrong to insinuate we have just as many freedoms as the US. Yes we have some freedoms that many people assume we don't have, but we also have a great deal of freedoms the US doesn't have. Moreover we're becoming a much more left-leaning nation than the US, which has led to a lot of new regulations in the last few years. I've written about it in a few threads, one of them being Australia: From Convicts to Crybabies. The fact people let this girl be beat up like that is just more evidence of how scared and docile we have become, and I entirely blame the MSM and other forms of social engineering.

** BINGO !! ** I couldn't agree more than with this post. You have 100% nailed it !!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Melbourne's a hellhole, but it's still better than everything the USA has to offer.
Really? Don’t you want to live in one of the Blue State paradises where people are arrested because they were too selfish and opened their shops while ignoring their governors call to care more about flattening the curve?????

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So this happened in broad daylight, in a capital city, in a train station, a gang attack and nobody helped this 16yo girl. She couldn’t defend herself against a gang of 8
What is this country I live in coming to, people stand by, watch this and do nothing.

Outside of that media ignore this
This is great footage for the media, great drama, great appeal for news networks to rake in views and nothing.
Sensationalistic journalism is the catch cry from msm, it’s all they have left to sell advertising and nothing.
No media outrage, why, colour?
Police can’t touch it because the girl is afraid of more attacks, does that make the police in Victoria insipid and useless, legal system impotent, useless
If our police force went on strike then nobody would notice if that’s the case

Heart breaking

Very sad
Third worldish even
What a craphole

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Get out of the big city.

Try crap like that in more rural areas and people will come running to assist a kid in danger like that.

ETA: Imagine you get out of the big city in aussie land same thing wouldn't happen, for some reason us inbred un cultured hicks believe in things like helping each other, personal liberty, personal responsibility.. etc.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

really?

You don't get out much, do you?

It happens on a fairly regular basis--yes, even here in the US.

Kitty Genovese ring any bells??

She's, most unfortunately, not a unique case.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Traumatic. Slaps or fists - that's the only question I'd ask myself. Talking down agressors is failing.
I dont understand the talks about guns though. You dont dont bring a gun into a fist fight with couple of stupid young bitches. Yes, there are women in MMA that could ko you like a man, like a pack of wild biting hyenas, they could have knives, poke you in the eye with a comb etc but it's still an overkill
edit on 20/6/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This happens a lot, especially in NYC...

Poor girl was stabbed to death by a pack of animals tessa's majors. And the justice being served is pathetic at best.

It's a joke to the murders who will all soon be free

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Get out of the big city.

Try crap like that in more rural areas and people will come running to assist a kid in danger like that.

ETA: Imagine you get out of the big city in aussie land same thing wouldn't happen, for some reason us inbred un cultured hicks believe in things like helping each other, personal liberty, personal responsibility.. etc.

Agreed, thirty years ago when I was a teenager heading out with mates into the city to party we saw all sorts of nasty on public transport, it was always worse late at night with fewer people around, this is nothing new and part of city life.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
we have to realize this is the life-form called human on the planet earth. and in case you don't know this species is the most disgusting deceitful untrustworthy and hated of all of earths lifeforms. without this species the world would be a natural beautiful place.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join