It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t visit Australia, people are pathetic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Melbourne's a hellhole, but it's still better than everything the USA has to offer.

Not true, there's plenty of cities in the US that are also dominated by extremist leftists and world class virtue signallers.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's a terrible thing that happened.
I'm outraged by it. My daughter is about her age.

I will never go to Australia because of this.

Happy now? All better?

You are welcome to visit, it’s not all that bad, just a bit of sensationalism in the headline.
Got to attract a bit of attention with some hyperbole

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No way man. Not going there.

It's like the old west only worse because no guns.

Also there are kangaroos.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm not blue or red... I'm an Independent that is currently thinking that Trump would be a good choice for this year because blue currently sucks.

Sure...

As for the freedoms currently possessed by Australians...

This weekend I'm hosting a party. Not a big party... it's going to be about 80 people.

Have fun

The local Sheriff and some deputies are coming out too because they really like my shooting range... 700 yard targets, a separate (to the right!) 25 yard and 50 yard target set for pistols.

My 50 cal I've cleaned up for the year and we will be having some fun with it...

The law is bringing automatic weapons so that should be fun too...

You do know guns aren't totally outlawed in Australia, right? We can purchase and use guns, within reason of course.

I will be serving my personal wine for the year...

Great. We can also brew and provide our own alcohol.

Somewhere in the middle of that some of us are going to go to my sweat lodge, do a bunch of peyote (legal for me) and we will see what the Gods talk about...

I like how you say 'legal for me', which is an implicit acknowledgement that Peyote is a controlled subtance and is used within certain circumstances as mandated by government regulations.

The next day I will make a big breakfast, then I will ask for volunteers to help me run an electrical line to my pond (which I did not need a permit to build) so that I can put another aerator in the pond so that my trout (that I did not need a permit to bring on my property) will have a little more bubbles.

I also do not need a permit to extend the electricity on my property, because my property has no Covenants.

Not every Australian property has convenents, and permits differ between states and council areas.

SoOo... how free are Australians again?

Just fine.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As far as Australian fauna is concerned, roos are the least of your problems - they're in the same category as sheep and goats and emus: #-all to worry about by way of teeth and/or attitude and/or poison.....when weighed up against 'the others'

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They have an extra head sticking out of their stomachs. I've seen pictures.
Really creepy.

edit on 6/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Here I thought this was going to be some propoganda piece from the 50 cent army

link   

a reply to: daaskapital

It would be.

But there are kangaroos there.

Phage, it's good to hear from you mate!

The kangaroos are a problem, but they taste nice. So all's good.

What do they taste like?..let me guess..chicken?

link   
Drop Bears!!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: daaskapital

It would be.

But there are kangaroos there.

Phage, it's good to hear from you mate!

The kangaroos are a problem, but they taste nice. So all's good.

What do they taste like?..let me guess..chicken?

Very gamey - closer to venison or a rich rump steak. Zero fat, and I mean zero.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Pathetic, no I'd say that's an understatement. It really is 1984 here. Ignore the facts and be OUTRAGED. How easily manipulated, disgusting.

a reply to: Phage

Just a quick pic from the kitchen window.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

At least that one only has one head.
But you can see the hate in its eyes.

*shudder*
edit on 6/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I can walk down the street openly drinking a bottle of whiskey, I can sit down and drink wine on a picnic rug in the local park and can pick up a beer from the drive through bottle shop off the ice and drink it whilst driving providing I do not exceed the legal blood alcohol limit. I was told I'd be committing a crime when I tried to do such things when I was visiting in America. Plus they wouldn't let me buy a beer at the baseball in Denver because they didn't recognise my Australian drivers licence. Even when I was 17 I was never asked for ID purchasing alcohol in Australia, which was lucky as I was under age lol. Parents can take their kids out of school for a whole term to travel around the country and that's fine. The teacher will just get them to do a project on it. We're doing fine for freedom over here. And if you drive a few 100km's out in the desert, you can do whatever the hell you want, nobody cares

edit on 18-6-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Oh sweet jebus you gone done it now cleetus!!!!, Phage be triggered.....no more sleeping for him

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Sounds interesting, venison is great!, how do you guys cook it?

As for the OP, damn, that was tough to watch, I know none of my buds, or myself would watch that/let it continue. I don't think it represents Australia though.

edit on 18-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I like it in Tom Yum soup
Soy sauce or when I have had a few beers, it’s pretty tough and chewy, no fat at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

2 most common are to buy it diced for stews or inch-thick cut steaks for the BBQ.

For me, I like it best thinly sliced (the steak) and tossed through a garden salad/potato salad/made into a burger.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No, I doubt most people in the US would just stand by and watch that. Half a dozen guns would have been drawn to defend that girl I would hope

years ago i use to say if i ever moved to another country it would be Australia. it has everything you could want in nature and even weird animals, and that it's people are as independent and as close to U.S. as you could want. but that's before i found out about the bugs and then the guns ban happened and i knew it was all down hill from there.

nah just joking about down hill. but it's not surprising, society around the world seems to be deteriorating more and more everyday.

must be something in the water.
oh that's right, doesn't Australia have a water problem and that's why so many drink fosters now.

edit on 18-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

As far as Australian fauna is concerned, roos are the least of your problems - they're in the same category as sheep and goats and emus: #-all to worry about by way of teeth and/or attitude and/or poison.....when weighed up against 'the others'

unless you pick on the wrong kangaroo!!!
( strong language)

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Savages

Australia has imported refugees from all over the world for decades, none of them have created the same problems that these Africans have.

No More Savages from Savage Lands.

But we are savages from a savage land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join