It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangings from suicide of people of color? Or new age lynchings?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Do you even know what your saying? You asked for proof of white people hanging themselves from trees. I provided.

Step away from the...ahem...beverage.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Historical facts anyone?

According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites[/].

en.wikipedia.org...
This is 55 per year.
The last lynching was Michael Donald in Mobile Alabama 1981.

This was over an 86 year period. Note that Mexicans and Native Americans are not included in the numbers and more than a few were hanged in the West.

Somehow I doubt it's made a sudden comeback. Possible yes but if so the act of a very few individuals and not indicative of any kind of general trend.

That said there is no doubt a great deal of agitprop value to anyone wanting to stoke racial hate. The 1st link in the OP does seem to be a genuine suicide. No opinion on the others yet.
edit on 19-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This is how quickly we want to make everything into lynching though.

Rope s in trees are nooses.

Oakland, Calif., Mayor Libby Schaaf assumed that five ropes found hanging from trees in a city park were “nooses” and therefore racially-charged symbols of terror — “hate crimes.” A local black man, however, claims he put up the ropes as exercise equipment a few months ago.

This goes with the banana peel in the tree and other overly knee-jerk reactions to things as obviously racially motivated.

This is the first tendency when we see a black man hanging. Were they hung out of foul play? Maybe, but then again, nothing so far as indicated foul play.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

At least one with video evidence of no foul play.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
it looks to me like we have a serial killer in California. I think its now 2 in LA and 2 in San Fran?

This one looks to be a racist asshole at that.

ETA: im not talking about just nooses in trees. Im talking about black men that have been hanged via a rope. The 2 in San Fran were called suicide i think. Im calling BS.
edit on 6/20/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Historical facts anyone?

The last lynching was Michael Donald in Mobile Alabama 1981.

While the most common method, lynching is not restricted to hanging alone.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Of ocurse, it's not. Look at all the social media lynchings taking place these days.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

ETA: im not talking about just nooses in trees. Im talking about black men that have been hanged via a rope. The 2 in San Fran were called suicide i think. Im calling BS.

It’s fine to be skeptical. But what is the evidence behind your logic other than you want conspiracy?

Please walk us through the logic and of the physical evidence? And innuendo is not evidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Or to put it another way. What evidence do you have that wound stand up in court? Or are you practicing your own form of “social lynching”.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

and to think I've been debating you in my OP .

God I really need to start reading you guys post history before engaging you in conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join