It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparency On The Future of ATS

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would be willing to pay $10 a month for a subscription to have access to the site. I'm sure most of us are invested enough in it to also do that.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Would anyone be interested in making a facebook group so the few of us who like discussing topics can stay in contact?

(post by KKLOCO removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
edit to say that i red here and there about politics being the downfall etc. NEver ever have i seen a political thread on ATS. And thats because i go from the ufo forum to the bigfoot forum to the paranormal studies and back to ufos.

Nice for you, because you are used to being here.

Try being new, and seeing the front page on any given day over the past three years. That's the point we're trying to make.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Hi nef,
LTNS buddy!

I absolutely HATE to say this, but if the worst should happen, and ATS is no more...
You (and TheBlueShiroux etc) would be made more than welcome at another site I help out at...
I don't want to publicise another site within these hallowed halls, but if you pm me with your email address I'll be happy to send you a link (offsite).

IF the worst should happen (shudder).

pm me guys.
G

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: IMSAM
edit to say that i red here and there about politics being the downfall etc. NEver ever have i seen a political thread on ATS. And thats because i go from the ufo forum to the bigfoot forum to the paranormal studies and back to ufos.

Nice for you, because you are used to being here.

Try being new, and seeing the front page on any given day over the past three years. That's the point we're trying to make.

As stated many, many times before. Politics ARE the conspiracy these days. And if you think ATS is a right-wing think tank to appease right leaning thinkers, then you're a very sheltered individual. I also think it's a huge insult to the staff here, whom you have worked with.

ATS is user generated content, people speak their minds here without worrying within reasonable limits for it to just disappear or to be SHUT OFF from discussion.But it's no surprise to hear hard core lefties, especially the kind from GB hoping to watch it all burn to the ground. Well, you're on the WRONG side of history, guy.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I sent you a response.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks man...
just checked... nothing in my inbox... yet... will keep you posted!
G

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I sent to where you said. I'll send you a PM.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

All due respect but NO, absolutely NOT!

I will not do FailBook! Mark SuckerBitch can sit on it and spin like a fidget spinner until hell freezes over!!

Thank you for the thought though.

Best.

edit on 6/20/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Still nothing received Wookie.
sorry. (and I've had other pm's so the system does seem to be working...)

edit on 20-6-2020 by Gordi The Drummer because: add info

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Still nothing received Wookie.
sorry. (and I've had other pm's so the system does seem to be working...)

Well, if an EMAIL AND PM totally fail then I guess there's a bigger conspiracy, and this was doomed from the start. Lol damn.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

FFS!!
I've pm'd you now!! LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I am willing to pay for this site. Put out an option for donating. Plenty of the members on this site won't mind paying to keep the site going.
This is probably the best site on the internet in my opinion. You don't have a viable business model. Don't give up. There are only 1 Billion options to have this site financially viable.

Google is about to have their pp spanked hard. Ad sense is a monopoly, and will soon be shut down.
Google is more dangerous to our way of life than any outside entity: iran china russia NK.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thank you for the reply my friend.

I am a pretty genuine person, there's too much BS in the world to offer up something I can't back up. Come check us out at Beyond-The-Fringe and see if you all think it would be a good fit. We have the resources to make both sites grow.

Skeptic, I am available if you want to discuss by phone.

Thanks again!

edit on 20-6-2020 by Catch2020 because: Updated URL

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch2020
Not meaning to be rude, but your site looks even more out-dated, much smaller in-scope, and not anywhere near the level of size (membership, guest viewers, etc) as ATS. Don't get me wrong if you have the funds and expertise to keep this site going (while keeping it's qualities intact) as well as drive much needed re-vamping of code/frame-work I'd be all for it... but I'd want to be certain you know what you'd be getting into as your site doesn't come close to the size/complexity of ATS.
edit on 20/6/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does anyone have that link where you can purchase ATS Gear?

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharismaticNerd

most of all, it's a problem for google. google has been penalizing sites without ssl for quite some time now, and i wouldn't be surprised if they just decided to make it even harsher, and rightfully so.

yet the ATS owners claim they're following "all the SEO rules" yadda yadda... yeah, right. someone's living in the past here.

google doesn't give a f.ck what people are talking about here. it does care though that the site has no ssl and can take half a minute to load on a goddamn 100mbps fiber connection, assuming it loads at all. half the times, it does not.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

No. But the sense is we're down to weeks...rather than months.
SO has said they will try to keep the lights on a little longer if it looks like a serious member buyout begins to take shape.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join