It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Police Walkout in Atlanta

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Under the laws a tooth for a tooth, eye for eye, life for life and it worked
It was well controlled and the temple priests Sanhiedren had a police force even and beyond until the day Jesus was arrested, the temple priests sent their “police force” with a Roman guard to arrest Jesus and the temple police were armed. The Romans allowed the temple police to be armed
www.harvestbiblechurch.net...

Judaism had laws obviously and paid police to regulate them, even beyond what was necessary, why Jesus had to return

Don’t play religion on this, even today’s churches have elders to police some Christians who need to be “let go”

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
about 5 minutes ago scanner came alive and they requested every one get all their belongings or valuables out of the station so even with everything and the kitchen sink being thrown at the one cop they are still "protesting/Rioting" ?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
about 5 minutes ago scanner came alive and they requested every one get all their belongings or valuables out of the station so even with everything and the kitchen sink being thrown at the one cop they are still "protesting/Rioting" ?

I just heard that......... it's about to get real REAL.

They are talking about how they need to remove weapons from the precinct!!

edit on 18-6-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
so they just pretty much put out a distress call ,said they confronted people snooping around the PD ,they took the bulk of the weapons out of the pd and they seem to be preparing to abandon the police station..... m.broadcastify.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Under the laws a tooth for a tooth, eye for eye, life for life and it worked
It was well controlled and the temple priests Sanhiedren had a police force even and beyond until the day Jesus was arrested, the temple priests sent their “police force” with a Roman guard to arrest Jesus and the temple police were armed. The Romans allowed the temple police to be armed
www.harvestbiblechurch.net...

Judaism had laws obviously and paid police to regulate them, even beyond what was necessary, why Jesus had to return

Don’t play religion on this, even today’s churches have elders to police some Christians who need to be “let go”

Ancient Judaism had 614 specific laws, each clearly codified and with mandatory punishments and/or ways of recompense, where applicable.

None of the laws were upheld by periods of incarceration or torture. Most of the penalties were to be applied by the victims, their families, or by appeal to religious authorities or appointed judges.

The Temple Guards and their duties are clearly defined in 1 Chronicles 26. Using the Temple Guards to arrest Jesus was not legally defensible, as was much that occurred during the arrest and Crucifixion.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Sounds prudent.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Nothing on the news. Zone 6 still broadcasting twitter says it is quiet 28 minutes ago

Nothing and I do mean nothing is going down at the Zone 6 Precinct in Atlanta. Quiet as a mouse. pic.twitter.com/pQel9BJqVi— Perry News (@themamanchi) June 18, 2020

edit on 18-6-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So if a tree falls on a home in Atlanta’s Zone 6 where the owner calls the police because their neighbor is coughing and “it sounds like it may be Covid” and no one answers, does that tree make a sound?

Or is this a non-criminal situation?

edit on 18-6-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

edit on 18-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Nothing on the news. Zone 6 still broadcasting twitter says it is quiet 28 minutes ago

Nothing and I do mean nothing is going down at the Zone 6 Precinct in Atlanta. Quiet as a mouse. pic.twitter.com/pQel9BJqVi— Perry News (@themamanchi) June 18, 2020

I forget how the Purge starts, but it seems from what I’ve seen there is an uncomfortable calm before all bedlam is loosed and violence skulks the American landscape. Anybody verify this recollection?

Ya know calm before storm stuff?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
My young nephew is a policeman who was called into Atlanta tonight. Spoke to him a couple of hours ago.

His police chief in the neighboring county (where he is stationed) just called him back.

His chief said it was too "unorganized" to risk his officers. So, Atlanta is not even getting help from other police.

Too sad. I am from Atlanta, born there. As is all my family. They fled days ago.

And my son is in Minneapolis. Glad I'm at the beach in Florida. But in tears.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: putnam6

I forget how the Purge starts, but it seems from what I’ve seen there is an uncomfortable calm before all bedlam is loosed and violence skulks the American landscape. Anybody verify this recollection?

Ya know calm before storm stuff?

LOL possibly but right now it's relatively quiet, listening to zone 5 and 6 and watching news, social media etc. I did like what one tweet earlier said and of course, I'm paraphrasing, Zone 6 needs to be peaceful as the police walkout, otherwise, look for a clampdown sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

His chief said it was too "unorganized" to risk his officers. So, Atlanta is not even getting help from other police.

That chief made the correct decision. No sense in sending his officers into what could become full-on chaos, when all it takes is for the politicians in Atlanta to come to their senses and support the notion of law and order for all.

I sympathize with your distress in this situation. It has to be an awful feeling.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I just went to Savannah

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
a reply to: Guyfriday
My young nephew is a policeman who was called into Atlanta tonight. Spoke to him a couple of hours ago.

His police chief in the neighboring county (where he is stationed) just called him back.

Too sad. I am from Atlanta, born there. As is all my family. They fled days ago.

And my son is in Minneapolis. Glad I'm at the beach in Florida. But in tears.

Strange. “Unorganized” is synonymous with quiet
Lemme dictionary.com this and get back to ya

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how social media says one thing but what is actually happening is different. Twitter is all a buzz about Atlanta police walkout, even as a few minutes ago. Yet new stations are saying Atlanta (GA) CBS46: Atlanta Police refute claims of police walkout, protesters stage sleep-in. Instead, it seems the truth may lie somewhere in the middle where there were some walkouts or callouts in a couple of zones 6 and 3 were mentioned the most and Atlanta has 6 zones total covering the city of Atlanta. Hopefully cooler heads and real leadership on both sides will now let the judicial system do it's job. This is a metro area that needs to seriously get back to work and put this behind us, but any changes will be a work in progress there will bound to be setbacks along the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
this situation is looking more and more like a revolution targeting our big cities and police are being dismantled first to make way for some occupying force.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Some radio activity now. Report of a break-in and another report of an audible alarm.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So here's the kicker for this whole issue. ...

It doesn't matter if the Police are calling in ill, walking off the job, or just flat out refusing to do their jobs due to a failure of the local government to stand by them. What matters is the safety of the people in those areas being affected by all this. This safety is the responsibility of every elected official, and every civil servant that works for the city and county. ...

Please note that the incompetent officials who are falling in their jobs were elected by incompetent voters. If the electorate suffer, it is by their own choice. They have made their bed; time to lie down in it.
edit on 2020 6 18 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I wonder what departments refused to send police to Atlanta? One would expect DeKalb, Cobb, Gwinnett, and North Fulton counties would be the first to be asked along with the cities contained within those counties. Can you imagine the start of shift muster when the shift commander says "oh hey, does anyone wanna volunteer to go help out in Atlanta tonight?". I bet there is a lot of laughter, or profanity.

Daylight of course will tell us quite a bit. I think the announcement of charges came after the night shift started their tour of duty, but I could be wrong in my assumptions about how ATL police organize their shifts. If the call outs rise with the morning shift or spread into the fire department it's going to get interesting, particularly with neighboring agencies refusing to send aid. There are several large rallies scheduled around Atlanta Friday for Juneteenth, and it's pretty warm right now. Might be a messy weekend up there.

Kind of a side note here. I bought a pistol for my wife in Georgia last week, had to do an interstate transfer to Alabama. I've used the pawnshop I picked it up at for similar purchases before. They only charge $10 bucks for that so I usually grab a couple of boxes of ammo from them to help compensate for the time and paperwork it took. Never saw this place out of anything before. They carry new and used guns, usually well stocked. The display case was virtually empty of pistols of all but the smallest calibers and not a single round of 9mm, .40,.45, .357,.38, or. 380. Didn't see the place that empty of guns and ammo when Obama was Pres.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Tearing out a tooth or eye, stoning, not torture, I beg to differ.

I certainly didn’t suggest anything about incarceration, I was discussing temple police.

Jesus arrest was illegal? So what? Irrelevant to what I said, don’t change this into something I wasn’t discussing
I said that there were Temple police that the Sanhedrin employed, you suggested otherwise
Was Jesus arrested by the temple police, simple question, really simple?

If the police stop policing then kaos will ensue, control will be lost, better get smart here

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join