It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So A Guy With A MAGA Hat And American Flag Walks Into CHOP...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right. I was raised to never strike a woman either. They can make it hard.

I remember my first week as a bouncer at a bar in FL. I would usually work when they had live music. I was 21. The WORST people to throw out. Women that looked just like that. They suck. They will pull hair, bite, kick, I had guns pulled...and if you try to do anything you are the aggressor as the male. This woman would not pay her check or leave. They wanted her out. Now, calling her a woman is a stretch as she was LBGT with a crew cut and a flannel if you know what I mean. I finally got her out after a struggle. All the insults. She smashed a bottle....

The other bouncer, an old biker dude walked over and said..'if they act like they have balls treat them like they have balls....act like a man and you will fall like a man..." I never laughed so hard.

The sad fact is that our POTUS's hands are tied because if he sends in the military, as he is allowed at this point, he will be called a dictator. This is all about the election.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
oh come on, let's not pretend this occurred in a vacuum.
guy knows exactly what's going on and that a maga hat & flag combo can ONLY be seen as provocation in this circumstance and yet y'all wanna be all "oh poor innocent guy, all he did was stand there"
right
sure
cool

I bet you get all upset when protesters get punched for blocking highways right?

Let's make this clear for the CHILDREN in the room... It's not ok to attack people, it's certainly not ok to attack someone for an opinion.

Simple, even a Chaz supporter should understand the concept.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
These are mostly special needs people with mental health problems.

They are naturally violent and destructive.

And instead of spanking them like their parents should have, they are being given trophys.

Lock em all up or put them in the psych ward.

But first surround them and peacefully let them first starve and disease themselves out.

No one get out unless it's in cuffs. Make em suffer

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: continuousThunder
oh come on, let's not pretend this occurred in a vacuum.
guy knows exactly what's going on and that a maga hat & flag combo can ONLY be seen as provocation in this circumstance and yet y'all wanna be all "oh poor innocent guy, all he did was stand there"
right
sure
cool

I bet you get all upset when protesters get punched for blocking highways right?

Let's make this clear for the CHILDREN in the room... It's not ok to attack people, it's certainly not ok to attack someone for an opinion.

Simple, even a Chaz supporter should understand the concept.

It's ok to attack terrorist, people who hurt children and rapist.
Soon rioters will be included.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So two CHAZ-CHOP wingnuts get into a fight. One is dying from his wounds. Paramedics arrive, yell over the barrier "Good luck" and leave.

BYE!: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I personally believe a hot war between the two ideologies is not what the left wants. Even though they think they do. I just don’t see them coming out the other side unless they get the military and law enforcement to side with them.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What's this with denigrating Karens? The Karen people are a proud indigenous peoples of Myanmar and Thailand

Could you please elaborate? This is not what I know 'Karen' to mean, so this sounds fascinating to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There are always many angles to an event or an issue like this.

Going to a dangerous place wearing things you know is going to enrage the stupid crowds around you might be lawful and brave, but it might also be a bit stupid.

It's like going to a hungry Tiger's cage covered in Worcestershire sauce and then being surprised when the tigers attack. What? I have the perfect right to wear this sauceAAaarggh!

I mean, come on, where's the self-protection instinct when some people could use some?

People should learn to pick their battles - there's a time and place for everything. This particular thing didn't need proving. It's like Bruce Willis in that one movie.. sure, it's wrong that they would attack based on clothes/etc., but it's also a HIGHLY preventable situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RazorV66

To be fair...they only threatened to set him on fire.

He did manage to leave in one piece...so there's that.

So it's ok to now to go around and threaten to light people on fire? Damn it, I missed another memo!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join