It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So A Guy With A MAGA Hat And American Flag Walks Into CHOP...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
look, if that guy had gone in there without his war hat on, no one would have given him any problems. as it was, he used his free speech to make an open declaration of hostility, and they used their free speech to tell him that's not welcome there.
what's your problem? don't like free speech?

If someone can wear their 'Black Lives Matter' hat without being threatened with immolation...why can't someone wear their 'Make America Great Again' hat without being threatened with being torched?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

look, if that guy had gone in there without his war hat on, no one would have given him any problems. as it was, he used his free speech to make an open declaration of hostility, and they used their free speech to tell him that's not welcome there.
what's your problem? don't like free speech?

If someone can wear their 'Black Lives Matter' hat without being threatened with immolation...why can't someone wear their 'Make America Great Again' hat without being threatened with being torched?

Leftist mental illness is a bitch.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

nnnnnnnnno?
like.... the opposite, maybe?

what about trying some understanding and compassion instead of attempting to inflame an already extremely tense situation?

I will tell you a personal story back in the early 70's I was at a party it was at the time of wounded knee there was 6 or 7 indigenous guys there, when I left the caught me outside knocked me to the ground and proceeded to kick the crap out of me no provocation on my part my only sin was I was white. Since then I've learned to watch my back just like my wife who was a unprovoked rape survivor.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I was taught to focus on what I was doing and not worry about what other people were up to.

Really ?
In a case such as this ?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Time for escalation of force. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

CHAZ/CHOP is making itself a laughing stock and a showcase of Leftist insanity to the voters.
Best to just let it keep doing what it's doing...at least until after the election.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: apydomis

CHAZ/CHOP is making itself a laughing stock and a showcase of Leftist insanity to the voters.
Best to just let it keep doing what it's doing...at least until after the election.

Yep the leftist Long-Legged Libtards are just as bad and evil as the Right-winged Extremist Numb-sculls. Both sides have their cowards and con artists.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I arrived in Seattle yesterday on biz. I was in downtown today...I will go into Cap dist either tomorrow, or Friday.

Im determined to video, photograph etc.. I have for-warned my work mate that traveled with me that I will deck anyone that even thinks about asking me to kneel.

Im gettin too old for this #

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
so let me Guess because some people on any side are bad that makes the whole side bad you guys sound like karans is it you say ?

This site is tons of people who only want to GROUP people so they can demonize them as ((( stated by one poster just Nuk the place ???? ))) Both sides look teh same to me hard to tell them apart as they find reasons to hate each other attack each other call for each others deaths by Fire ( Burn that hat ( Should just NUK them )

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Im convinced that trump has purchased the democrat party and all of the msm.

2 things the left and msm can do very well.
1. Sell record number of guns and ammo
2. get trump elected and relected

The way the media and the left are raising the bar on stupid, trump might win a 3rd term

edit on 45630America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jun 2020 23:45:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Dalamax

It's heating up here in Kansas not looking forward to a hot high humidity summer with little to no local bodies of water to cool off in and decompress.

Man. That’s rough. It’s winter down here in Sydney Australia. You get tornadoes where you are? We’re in the middle of whale migration! It’s tough, but we manage.

I live in tornado ally they start out south of us and head north. We had a whole town wiped out a few years back.

Man! You live underneath a force of nature. That must really be something terrible to witness.
I’m down for a house swap if you ever want a season off.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Will be just another occupy wall street where the kids will go back home and play video games while the homeless move in for the attention. Another hijacked cause by folks just wanting to stoke the fires of unrest. Most Americans have moved on with our short attention spans in another week all of this will have been forgotten till the next opportunist needs to loot a Walmart and go out looking for something to put on the video. Whomever tries to get the hornets nest going will have to do better than this to get us out of our comfort zones. The only reason this time it gained more traction is that folks have been stuck at home for 2 months.

Don't think the majority of blacks are buying this bs to burn your neighbors business and loot Walmart is justifiable because a cop made a bad judgment or had a grudge against an old foe apparently. Maybe they should try the muslim stunt again it did grab attention much longer.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: continuousThunder

I see if we are to express our free speech we have to cow tow to whom were speaking to?

Free speech is for everyone unless you are speaking to a triggered Leftist cult member.

This is not true Razor. The more freely the people speak, the more Americans exercise their dignity’s, the more cohesive the nation will become.
There’s no other outcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
so let me Guess because some people on any side are bad that makes the whole side bad you guys sound like karans is it you say ?

This site is tons of people who only want to GROUP people so they can demonize them as ((( stated by one poster just Nuk the place ???? ))) Both sides look teh same to me hard to tell them apart as they find reasons to hate each other attack each other call for each others deaths by Fire ( Burn that hat ( Should just NUK them )

That’s right mate. Labels limit.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not quite sure what you mean? Lots of folks live in fear in many communities for being Trump supporters and being found out. We have our families and businesses to protect. My heart dropped the time my name was published for being a Trump donor was sure thugs down the street would terrorize my home and family. When I ride through there on any given day I am called cracker and other racist epitones. Yeah the majority must remain silent because our nation is being held hostage by criminal commies who lead a narrative for the democrat slaves to follow.
edit on 18-6-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

what about trying some understanding and compassion instead?

Says the guy who calls a MAGA hat “an open act of provocation”

All Trump supporters are bad!
edit on 18 6 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Not quite sure what you mean? Lots of folks live in fear in many communities for being Trump supporters and being found out. We have our families and businesses to protect. My heart dropped the time my name was published for being a Trump donor was sure thugs down the street would terrorize my home and family. When I ride through there on any given day I am called cracker and other racist epitones. Yeah the majority must remain silent because our nation is being held hostage by criminal commies who lead a narrative for the democrat slaves to follow.

They do seem to focus where the most emotional influence can be brought to bear. Focus on what your doing and never mind the rest is the only advice I’ve ever been given that has any relevance. What’s it like witnessing this in your hood?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

what about trying some understanding and compassion instead?

Says the guy who calls a MAGA hat “an open act of provocation”

All Trump supporters are bad!

Maybe a more favourable view presented itself? One truth about Attitudes is that they can change!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

How many MAGA people are rioting and looting or taking over blocks of cities and attacking the Karen who dare to cross their national boarders?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Provocative clothing doesn't mean somebody's asking for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join