It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So A Guy With A MAGA Hat And American Flag Walks Into CHOP...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Short Video (One Minute):
twitter.com...

The man is silently reading postings on the wall inside occupied CHOP/CHAZ.
He wears his MAGA hat and is holding the American flag as he stands alone without saying a word.
A group of young women collect around him and start to harass him...telling him to leave...that his hat and the American flag offends them.

The man continues to read at the wall...still saying nothing.

Soon, a young black woman joins the group of women...she asks: "Is that a MAGA hat?...Anyone got a lighter?...'cause I'll light that bit*h on fire!".

“Your hat and flag are traumatic at this point” -Karen reprimands a Trump supporter
followed by her friend asking for a lighter to “set that bit*h on fire”

TWITTER
Lily Coco
@lilybcoco

Clearly, these women were triggered.
It's also clear the man was peacefully exercising his own right to protest in a non-violent manner.

As a result, he is met with hostility and threatened violence from the very progressives that claim to champion peaceful demonstration.

The guy has some big ones on him...but he also succeeded in making his point that Leftists are total hypocrites...and their Free-thinking, progressive, utopia is a complete farce.

Hopefully, the man left before he was set on fire by the woke band of Karens.
edit on 17-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I find it often frustrating how leftists will spend enormous amounts of energy violating the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, individual rights, then run and hide behind the very Bill of Rights they are trying to destroy.

DAMMIT!

THIS PISSES ME OFF!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What happened after the video ended?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Can't we just nuke the snip hole that was formally known as Chaz?

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Pretty please?
edit on 17-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They reserve ALL rights for themselves...including the right to decide who else gets to enjoy them...and who does not.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
What happened after the video ended?

Soon, another person came up and grabbed the man’s MAGA hat but he continued walking, being greeted with boos as he went.

“Ignore this guy, y’all. This isn’t why we’re here,” someone yelled.

Eventually, the “peaceful” occupiers of CHOP surrounded the man as seen in another video. Again, an attempt is made to grab the flag but the struggle was peppered with disagreements about the negative attention and bad optics of the attack.

In another tense moment, the MAGA hat wearing man was surrounded and oddly chose to sell the flag in order to get out of the melee.

www.bizpacreview.com... 6

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

They reserve ALL rights for themselves...including the right to decide who else gets to enjoy them...and who does not.

It's evil.

It's like boxing someone who doesn't box by the rules, and then when you don't box by the rules, you are penalized by the one not boxing by the rules.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Are Bikers for Trump still set to take back Chaz on the 4th?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Triggered, hateful losers.
Turds circling the bowl.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

To be fair...they only threatened to set him on fire.

He did manage to leave in one piece...so there's that.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A group of young women collect around him and start to harass him...

More and more you see the feminazis stoking the fire. One of them beezatchers got her ass slammed to the ground by the dude who also busted caps in that Antifa knife wielder. Equal rights. -Har Har

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Men are taught from a young age not to hit women, these are not the women of old they get in your face expecting you not to strike out, those days should be over. Persnoaly I would of cold conked sucker punched them out.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

To be fair...they only threatened to set him on fire.

He did manage to leave in one piece...so there's that.

How is that not a hate crime and a violation of civil rights?

I guess as long as the violence and hate is segregated, it’s ok?

What ever happen to the left’s argument you have to be the bigger person?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I though the saying was don’t hit a lady? Those were not ladies.

Sadly it’s increasingly live by the sword, die by the sword.

Sad times when when women lose their natural grace to act like hateful men.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think Ronald nailed it.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. Ronald Reagan

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
as brought up that way, as well.

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Men are taught from a young age not to hit women, these are not the women of old they get in your face expecting you not to strike out, those days should be over. Persnoaly I would of cold conked sucker punched them out.

I was brought up to never strike women.
I could only imagine striking a woman back if I felt my life was threatened.

This man showed restraint...and maintained his composure.
If they had attempted to set him on fire, I would imagine he would've pulverized the little Karens.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The heart may conceive and the head devise in vain. If the hand be not prompt, to execute the design.

What that means, in this situation, is that the gentleman promptly executed his design. Being, in this instance, the complete dedication to non confrontation. Rights are concepts until put into action. Freedom and liberty being exercised in a nominally hostile environment. Quite trumpesque if you ask this humble observer.

A reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

A group of young women collect around him and start to harass him...

More and more you see the feminazis stoking the fire. One of them beezatchers got her ass slammed to the ground by the dude who also busted caps in that Antifa knife wielder. Equal rights. -Har Har

I was taught to focus on what I was doing and not worry about what other people were up to. What if there were three men like him.
Kicking around the place, saying nothing and going about their business.
Couldn’t deflate the autonomous bubble a little?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If they had attempted to set him on fire, I would imagine he would've pulverized the little Karens.
Then you have never been attacked by a woman who knows that you won't strike out. that black woman who was part f the attack on the street preacher is lucky it was not me they were attacking, the guy who was kiss him would of been kicked so hard in his balls he'd been a soprano the rest of his life.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Then you have never been attacked by a woman who knows that you won't strike out. that black woman who was part f the attack on the street preacher is lucky it was not me they were attacking, the guy who was kiss him would of been kicked so hard in his balls he'd been a soprano the rest of his life.

Ah Phil. Not only was I married to a punchy Scotswoman but I’ve been hit in the mouth by an eleven year old with a pipe. Check out an alternate point of view and conceptualise a little.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join