It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany lays smackdown on Acosta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

LOLOLOL I love it!

Kayleigh McEnany absolutely smacked down Jim Acosta in todays press briefing.

She's doing a terrific job!

Acosta being so negative about the Trump rally and she holds up the New York Post paper exposing the media's hypocrisy.

Here is the full briefing from whitehouse.gov; there was more said and some back and forth but the short clip above is the gut punch:

edit on 17-6-2020 by pianopraze because: typos/punctuation

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That piece of crap (Acosta) deserves every slap-down he gets by anyone who does it.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Kayleigh McEnany folks! Before she joined the Whitehouse.

She should speak last on fake news.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
That piece of crap (Acosta) deserves every slap-down he gets by anyone who does it.

The problem is, he takes a lickin’ and just keeeeeeeeps tickin’......

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
Acosta is a U.S. Domestic Terrorist, employed by a Domestic Terrorist Organization. I can't wait until CNN is shut down, or forced out of our country.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yup yup complete hypocrisy I did a thread on it the other day .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
If you were posting that as a derision of her I would say that, was a fail

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I hope Jim Acosta attends the Tulsa Trump rally Saturday, and 1,000+ people take a moment to sneeze or cough on him.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Kayleigh McEnany folks! Before she joined the Whitehouse.

She should speak last on fake news.

Ah who cares, she hot and impressive 😌

Btw, she actually liked one of my tweets, was flattering as hell.
edit on 17-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
White House Press Secretary proves a point by holding up a tabloid newspaper.

Must be 2020.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They say Tucker Carlson gets harassed when he goes out.

I bet Jim Acosta has to go full-frau or risk the beating of his life.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
White House Press Secretary proves a point by holding up a tabloid newspaper.

Must be 2020.

Its a request to all Patriots to help disenfranchise these MSM Domestic Terrorists...plain and simple...you hear the call....is time to act.....turn them off tell your friends participate oline until we have a clean clear Media to work with again....fear not Journalism is a pillar of Democracy and will always be protected by your President.It is because the Free non-privately owned Press is a Pillar of Democracy that the rotten evil baby killing Satanists spent trillions to buy it own it and weaponise it against all Americans.

Did you hear the call for participaction?..I did and Im not even American.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So, holding up a tabloid is a call to the same thing that so many here have been labelling "insurrection" for days?

You want to trample the Constitution so that the ringing cognative dissonance in your head is quieted?

The "rotten evil baby killing Satanists" ... by which you mean Democrats? Why not speak clearly?

No friend. I'm not on your wavelength. I caution you against listening to voices that only you can hear.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is no mistaking what the Constitution stands for but there is a term for people who intentionally try to bastardize it to fit their Narratives....Traitor,,,,,,do you know what a weaponized insurrection is?Do you know what Domestic Terrorists strive to accomplish?

There are no Constitutionally supported MSM conduits...not a single one...Private ownership immediately converted them into Propaganda vehicles....the Constitution supports Free Press because it is a Pillar of Democracy...jesus you are pretty bassakwards..........and the Global Cabal attacked that Pillar in its quest to control and subdue America from within by funding and fostering Domestic Terrorism ….People know man...give up the games... the Media will be taken back just like the rest of America and the entire World is watching it play out and knows whats going on--- only idiots still even try to fight the growing Narrative now.....truly its time to jump ship for the Rats and their peripheral supporeters.

The Constituition will Protect itself.....that's what it was designed to do Protect the Good People not ALL PEOPLE and in the process Protect itself.Learn about your Constitution ok....it was not designed to support and foster evil and lies and traitors it was designed to stop them.....it was designed to Protect the Good People from the Bad People...not protect the Bad People....lol.lol...for gods sakes I am out of this conversation and I never do that but this is just to silly for my taste.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If you have a paid TV service, CNN gets revenue from you. Last time I checked, 60% of their revenue comes from companies buying Advertising, 30% from subscribers (Cable, Dish, etc.), 10% from miscellaneous.

I'm part of a group that boycotts products sold on CNN. Even though I don't buy 90% of them, we individually send e-mails to companies letting them know that our family will not purchase _____________, as long as it's advertising on CNN. I'm sure the impact is minimal, but the movement is slowly growing.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pianopraze
Acosta is a U.S. Domestic Terrorist, employed by a Domestic Terrorist Organization. I can't wait until CNN is shut down, or forced out of our country.

Of course you hate the First Amendment and the free press.

Fascists usually do.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Democratic hoax but here sign this waiver promising you won't sure if you catch covid19. Sad.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Go protest, loot and riot and not worry about spreading COVID, but the minute it doesn’t benefit you personally then ban all activities...hypocrite!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And you are the arbiter of the Constitution?

Nah.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

When did I say I did or thought any of that was a wise decision considering the coronavirus? I am all for peaceful protests but wouldn't do so myself under these conditions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join