It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beverly Hills Safe From ‘Autonomous Zones’ And Protests After Emergency Order Passed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Lawless riot is redundant.

All riots are lawless.

It seems that the restriction (which is illegal) is intended to stop groups from forming.

True all riots are lawless indeed, I guess the point I was making by saying that was if you are already breaking the law a secondary law is not going to stop you, you will just break that one too

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Lawless riot is redundant.

All riots are lawless.

It seems that the restriction (which is illegal) is intended to stop groups from forming.

True all riots are lawless indeed, I guess the point I was making by saying that was if you are already breaking the law a secondary law is not going to stop you, you will just break that one too

Which kinda validates his point, I expect to see more militarized police protecting the rich in their gated communities , regardless of all the other ism's out there class warfare is the driving factor for an us verses them reality.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Apologies if someone has already said it, but the LAW in beverly hills needs to ignore it and not enforce it. You know since most of hollyweird is pushing for this nonsense.

<< 1   >>

join